Asking €35,000 (Eur)
Location: Santa Maria Navarrese, Sardinia
S/V "Catkin S" is a Sardinia based 1978 Catfisher 28 catamaran for SOLD!!
This Boat Owner requires financial settlement only ... trades will not be considered!!
This boat accommodates four in two double cabins with full standing headroom throughout, the table in the saloon can also be easily dropped to make a third double ( or a great lounging space ). Her Owners cabin has a walk through dressing room and gas space heater that heats the whole ship. The saloon easily accommodates six for meals. Fully equipped galley with double burner gas stove and oven, pressure hot and cold water to the sink. Large pantry with new ( 2017 ) 240/12/gas fridge/freezer ( this could be converted to a single cabin ). Bathroom with pressure hot and cold water to sink and shower plus hand pump toilet.
She carries a solid dinghy on stern davits with a 4 h.p. Evinrude outboard in good shape. The mainsail is new in 2017, the genoa is in good condition and has had new sunbrella u.v. In 2017, the mizzen is old but in working condition and the gennaker is as new in a sleeve. Sail covers and awnings are in good condition.
The engine is a Mercedes diesel OM 636 42 h.p. In good general condition and well maintained with a new diesel pump, it is centrally mounted and drives two hydraulic motors, one in each hull, this is a great system that makes the engine very easy to work on and maintain while the hydraulic motors are small and very reliable. Manoeuvres in harbour are very easy.
She has mountains of spares and tools in her seemingly endless numbers of compartments and lockers all of which have been listed and catalogued by the current owners.
The interior was completely revarnished in 2018. All windows/ports/hatches have good seals, hull fittings are in good condition as are pumps and hoses.
She carries approximately 200 litres of diesel and 250 litres of water in two stainless steel tanks. Provision has been made for a 75 litre emergency water tank amidships and a grey water holding tank in the port stern. Ground tackle include a 20 kg Danforth anchor with ample chain and a 35 kg fisherman storm anchor. There is also a small anchor for the dinghy.
She has a lot of lines and sheets all in good working condition along with plenty of fenders, deck gear including pressure washer and hose.
She has had minor osmosis on the hulls below the waterline, 20 or so small blisters that were only into the gelcoat, these have been fixed and the new epoxy bottom will prevent more. There are a few chips and spiderweb cracks in the gel coat around the decks. Her interior carpets are worn and need replacing. A few small areas of the interior lining have come loose.
She is one wonderful little ship. We will be sad to see her go and hopeful she finds another good home.
|Builder:||Fisher Yachts International|
|Length Overall:||28 ft / 8.5m|
|Beam:||12 ft 9 in / 3.9m|
|Draft:||4 ft 7 in / 1.4m|
|Displacement:||13,200 lbs 6000 kgs|
|Mast height:||39 ft 4 in / 12m|
|Sails:||slab reefed main ( new 2017 )
slab reefed mizzen
Sails Roller furling Genoa ( new sunbrella 2017 )
|Engines:||Mercedes OM 636 42 h.p coupled to 2 shafts|
|Cruising speed||5 kts|
|Fresh Water Tank:||65 gallons (250 liter)|
|Fuel Tank:||53 gallons (200 liter)|
- Pilothouse Ketch catamaran
- Dual Helm Stations
- 2 staterooms
- 1 head
- centrally mounted diesel engine drives two hydraulic prop shafts, one in each hull
Galley and pantry:
- Two burner gas stove with oven and grill.
- Pressure hot and cold to sink.
- New ( 2017 ) 240/12/gas fridge.
- Gas hot water service.
- Full set of crockery and cutlery.
- Fire blanket and extinguisher.
Galley and pantry:
- Drop down double leaf table with seating for eight in good condition.
- Inside steering station with full instrumentation.
- Chart table with drawers and basic Nav gear.
- Bench storage.
- 360 degree views with opening windows and curtains on all sides.
- Central opening hatch.
- Garmin satnav.
- Double bed with opening hatch over.
- Hanging locker.
- One opening port.
- Separate dressing area with mirror and storage.
- Full set of linen.
- Gas heater.
- Double bed with hatch over.
- One opening port.
- Hot and cold pressure water.
- Hand pump toilet.
- Mirror and storage.
- Mercedes OM 636 42 h.p coupled to 2 shafts
- Fresh water: 65 gallons (250 liter)
- Diesel Fuel: 53 gallons (200 liter)
Anchors and docking:
- Full set of dock lines.
- Two anchors 25 kg fisherman
- 15 kg danforth.
- Ten fenders.
- Dock hose.
- Two 240v shore cables.
- All sheets, lines and necessary sailing equipment.
- Two large gas bottles.
- All cleaning equipment including pressure washer.
- Cockpit cushions.
- Shade tents.
- Sail covers.
- Full set of tools and spares, paint, lubricants etc.
- Spare inflatable dinghy.
- All required safety harnesses, life vests and safety equipment.
- Solid GRP with floatations chambers fore and aft.
- 4 h.p. Evinrude outboard.