Contact the owner by clicking here
(for sale as of )
Price Reduced!! £38,000 (GBP) VAT Paid
Location: Cartagena, Spain
S/V Impulse is a Spain based Edel 35 performance catamaran for sale by owner
We will be onboard our boat between 1st March till 8th. March. So happy to have viewings during that period.
This Boat Owner requires financial settlement only ... trades will not be considered!!
The Edel 35 maintained the original Edel concept of the three module design (two hulls and the central salon) and is renowned for its performance, stability and safety. Under sail, on passage making an average speed of 6 - 7 knots can easily be maintained and when conditions are right she will happily do more. The spacious cockpit and wide walkways running between the hulls and the central salon allow for safe and protected movement of the crew whilst sailing in any weather, with all lines leading back to the cockpit for easy handling.
This boat was custom made to specifications of the original owner, including a bowsprit which we remove when in marinas, and has never been used in the charter market.
Impulse was surveyed in 2014 and given a clean bill of health. A new trampoline and fittings were installed during 2013. She was hauled out and antiflouled in November 2016. The bimini cover was replaced in July 2017. Dry matting is fitted to both rear double berths.
We have enjoyed sailing S/V Impulse over the last 7 years around the coast of South Wales, to Ireland, the Scilly Isles, Brittany, across Biscay to the Northern Coast of Spain, Portugal and into the Mediterranean, spending 2 to 3 months at any one time aboard. She is now berthed in Yacht Port Cartagena in Southern Spain, with marina fees paid up until September 2017. She can comfortably accommodate four to six aboard, but is easily handled by two crew members on passage. Only personal items will be removed so she is ready to go cruising and have fun straight away.
We have now bought a larger catamaran to accommodate our growing extended family and are looking for new owners to take Impulse to new horizons.
Please feel free to contact us for further information as required.
|Make/Model:||Edel Cat 35|
|Construction:||high-density polyurethane foam core GRP deck and Superstructure|
|Vessel Flag:||Great Britain SSR No. 46269|
|LOA :||34' 9" / 10.6 M|
|LWL :||32' 9" / 10 M|
|Beam :||19’ 10" / 6.04 M|
|Draft :||3' 0” / .9 M|
|Mast Height:||42’ 7" / 13 M|
|Displacement :||5.8 t / 12800 Lbs|
|Sails:||Ullman fully battened mainsail, 3 reefing points.
Parker and Kay Genoa.
Spinnaker with snuffer
|Engines:||2x Honda 20hp with Power tilts and High Thrust props set on custom built stainless steel retractable sleds.|
|Water Tank:||90 gallons (240 litres fixed tanks with 4x25 litre additional containers)|
|Fuel Tank:||25 gallons (2x 25 litre fuel tanks plus 2x 20 litre additional )|
- Bowsprit which we remove when in marinas
- Ulman square topped fully battened mainsail with 3 reefing points on Ronstan cars.
- Parker and Kay Genoa with profurl furler.
- Spinnaker with snuffer.
- A new sail bag and cover together with Lazy Jacks were fitted in 2013.
- Garmin 551 colour chart plotter with
- UK, Northern Europe and Mediterranean SD cards.
- Garmin GPS 128 at Nav station.
- Garmin handheld GPS.
- Suunto gimbled compass.
- Various associated pilot books and charts.
- Raymarine ST 60+ wind speed and depth indicators with graphic repeater
- Raymarine ST 4000 wheel pilot autohelm.
- AMEC Cypho 101 AIS receiver linked to lap top.
- Icom IC-M421 VHF.
- Target SSB
- Fusion marine CD / MP3/ Receiver stereo system.
- Rutland 913 Aerogen with Rutland RWS 200 charge regulator.
- 2 x 80w Solara solar panels
- Solara smart regulator.
- 3 x 100 amp gel batteries.
- Sterling 12w, 20amp, 4 step battery charger.
- Kippor 2.6 kva petrol inverter generator.
- 240v outlets in salon and cabins.
- 12v lighting throughout.
- Custom built fridge freezer with keel cooler
- Isotherm automatic controller (the beer and wine is always cold)
- Nelson Spinflo 2 burner gas cooker with grill and oven.
- Stainless steel sink with footpump.
- Pots, pans cutlery and crockery.
- 2 x 80 litre tanks in port and starboard hulls.
- 1 x 80 litre flexible water tank in salon
- 4 x 25 litre additional plastic containers
- 8 person Life raft in valise (out of test).
- 4 x life jackets.
- 2 x life lines
- 4 x Jack stays.
- 4 x bilge pumps.
- Fire fighting equipment.
- Offshore flare pack.
- 2 x horseshoe life buoys with lights.
- Fog horn.
- Boarding ladder.
- Anchor ball.
- 18kg Bruce anchor, chain and warp.
- 12kg kedge anchor, chain and warp.
- Mooring bridle with stainless steel claw hook
- 7 x fenders
- Suntour dingy
- fitted cover
- custom made stainless steel davits.
- 4 x Anderson self-tailing 2 speed winches.
- All lines led through Schaefer blocks and Spinlock clutches.
- Lewmar mainsheet traveller with double purchase Schaefer blocks.
- Schaefer spinnaker blocks.
- Large amount of storage space available in berths and salon.
- Warps, tools & spares (too numerous to list).
- 2 x Cockpit cushions.
- Additional sunshade for cockpit.
Note: Please note this is an improved rig from standard and was specified during build to include an inner forestay, running backstays and prodder.