listing date October 18, 2012
Contact the owner by clicking here.
(for sale as of )
Asking Price: €649,000 (or trade)
Location: Gilbraltar, Spain
S/V TAO II is a Spain based 2004 Fountaine Pajot Eleuthera 60 Maestro for sale by owner
The S/V TAO II is a 2004 Fountaine Pajot Eleuthera
60 Maestro, owners version.
This spectacular yacht was the
evolution from the Marquises 56. Whilst both yachts provide efficient
design and layout, the Eleuthera 60 which it's extra length also
offers more spacious accommodations.
S/V Tao II is the owners version, not chartered. She is a floating appartment that sails at 12 knots. She has all the expected luxuries even including a motorscooter. Her workshop is ample size and the owners cabin is 23 feet long! This huge cabin can be divided with foldable separating-wall.
This boat has had one owner since launch. The boat has a custom lay-out with:
- An owners cabin 7 meters long that can be converted in 2 cabins by installing a foldable separation-wall.
- A big custom bathroom with toilet and separate shower
- A forward peak with berth and storage
- A big rear cabin with 5 berths that can be converted
- a workshop with under-floor storage for tools
- Standard bathroom with toilet and shower for the rear cabin
- Big fridge and freezer
- Standard bathroom with toilet and shower for the front cabin
- Front cabin with double berth
- A forward peak with berth and storage
The maximum number of berths is 14, more comfortable is 8 to 10
The deck set-up is customized for single-handed sailing with all sheets and reefing lines leading to the electric Harken winch at the steering-stand.
Over all, this is a Very well maintained boat by her owner, who just happens to be a boatbuilder. The owner is also open to trading down to a smaller catamaran. Contact him for details.
|Designer:||Berret Racoupeau Yacht Design|
|Length Overall:||18.28 m - 60 FT|
|Beam:||8.57 m 28 FT|
|Draft:||1.45 m - 4 FT 9 inches|
|Weight:||17 300 kg - 38,000 lbs|
|Max Load:||6 700 kg - 14,770 lbss|
|Mast height:||24 m - 78 FT 9 inches|
|Fresh Water Tankage||226 Gallons|
|Fuel Tankage||158 gallons|
|Engines||2 x Yanmar 100 HP diesel engines|
- Sycamore woodwork
- Interior sole : parquet style wood flooring
- Lining on rot proof glass felt
- Bultex foam mattresses
- Airco 12.000 btu in salon
- Airco 3.600 btu portable
- Curtains in salon
- Saloon accessed through double glass sliding door
- Panoramic view through picture windows and aft-facing portholes
- Curtains on cockpit entrance door and aft-facing portholes
- Ventilation via 2 big front-opening hatches + 2 hatches on the roof
- Permanent natural ventilation by air duct in the anchor locker
- Watermaker Schenker High Efficiency 60 l/p hr. 8 Amps.
- Galley with large working top
- 2 stainless steel sinks with draining board.
- 1 vertically-accessed bin, bags removed from separate door
- Hot and cold pressurized water, mixer tap
- Pressurized salt water
- 1 stainless steel hob, 4 strong power gas burners
- 1 x 54 L stainless steel strong power gas oven
- 1 refrigerator
- New washing machine
- New microwave
- New dishwashing machine
- additional large fridge and freezer in Starboard hull
- Lots of cupboards and drawers
- Space allowed for large dishwasher (12 place settings)
- Bar with synthetic resin tray
- Halogen spotlighting
- Ventilation via hood above cooking hob
- 1 x 5-place bench seat, and 1 x 3 place bench seat
- 1 wooden table to seat 8
- 1 drawer at the end of the bench seat
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Multiple halogen spotlights
- Number of cabins 5
- Number of berths 14
- 1 Guest cabin with bathroom ensuite and 1 double + 3 singles,
- 1 Guest cabin with bathroom ensuite and 1 double,
- 2 Fore-peaks with single berths,
- 1 Owners cabin with bathroom ensuite.
Sails & winches:
- Mainsail 110 m2
- Genoa 75 m2
- New gennaker 140 m2
- Gennaker furler Balmar
- Electric winch for gennaker furler
- Electric winch Harken 64 ST
- Electric winch for hoisting dinghy and scooter
- Lazy-bag storage mainsail
- Bimini sunroof
- 2 Manual toilets
- 1 Electric toilet
- Holding tank black water (gravity type)
- Holding tanks grey water (automatic)
- 3 Showers
- Gel batteries starting engines (12 Volt)
- House bank 12 x 2.1 Volt Gel batteries (22 years life) 24 Volt 550 Amp.
- Generator 3.5 Kw. 220 V. Mastervolt Whisper 400 hrs
- Solar panels 520 Watt with regulator
- Charger 24 Volt / 75 Amp. Mastervolt
- Inverter 24 Volt / 2500 Watt Mastervolt
- Radar Furuno 1624
- VHF Raymarine
- GPS Garmin
- Autopilot Raymarine Autohelm ST 6001
- Raymarine Depth
- Raymarine wind
- Raymarine speed
- Raymarine temp
- Raymarine repeater
- Buegel anchor 48 kg.
- Bruce anchor 32 kg.
- Brittany anchor 20 kg.
- Chain Stainless Steel 60 m.
- Bridle adjustable, 26 mm. polyester 70 m.
- Remote switch anchor winch in cockpit
- Custom anchor roller under bowsprit
- Dinghy Capelli Hypalon 310 RIB
- Outboard motor Yamaha 4-stroke 8 HP
- Passerelle aluminium Side boarding ladder
- Stainless Steel Scooter Piaggio Liberty 200 (10.000 km.)
- Stand and hoisting system for scooter
Catamaransite.com offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.