(for sale as of )
Asking: €230,000 (Euro)
Location: Séte, France
S/V CoolCat is a Europe based 2004 FP Bahia 46 catamaran for sale by owner
This Boat Owner requires financial settlement only ... trades will not be considered!!
Her keels are fixed and filled with foam, protecting the rudders and shafts. Should they strike a reef or submerged object they harmlessly break away without allowing water intrusion. Fountaine Pajot catamarans use nets forward and eliminate weight in the forward hulls to prevent pitching and aid bow recovery in heavy seas. Flat deck spaces, and especially the relatively flat coach roof, make it comfortable and easy to move around and handle sails. A unique, patented feature is the eyebrow overhang of the coach roof over the window areas. This prevents the high sun from creating a greenhouse effect inside the boat. The four cabins are well fitted with plenty of wood finishes and in each cabin is a full ensuited bathroom. She features an excellent balance under sail, a large cockpit area.
As a result of a recently installed faulty fitting, the entire rig was lost overboard in 2017. The hulls suffered no damage. The gel-coat scratches have been professionally repaired, Mainsail and Jib, lazy bag, (stack pack) Mast, Boom, all running and standing rigging, mast winches, furler, radar, mast head instruments are all NEW in 2018 !!!! In all €70,000 worth of rig and sails was installed.
She is equipped with a 60 l/h. Watermaker which can be run entirely by solar panels from 10 am to 4 pm on a sunny day. Her Gennaker and Spinnaker can be rigged from the bowsprit or the bow pulleys.
Like every Fountaine Pajot, the Bahia 46 is built to the highest ISO 9002 European standard for offshore yachts, incorporating vacuum-bagging construction and careful hand lay-up with sophisticated high strength resins which results in an extremely high strength to weight ratio while maintaining tremendous abuse strength.
The Bahia 46 is still considered as Fountaine Pajot’s masterpiece as her large saloon and versatile galley up location make the Bahia 46 one of the best designs Fountaine Pajot produced.
|LOA:||46’0" (14.0 m.)|
|LWL:||44’9" (13.7 m.)|
|Beam:||(max): 24’1" (7.35 m.)|
|Draft:||4’3" (1.30 m.)|
|Displacement:||(light): 21,280 lbs. (9,652 kgs.) dry|
|Mast height:||66’6" (20.3 m.)|
|Sail Area:||1,330 sq.ft. (124 sq.m.) (jibs are auto Furling)|
|Engines||2 - 38HP Yanmar Diesels|
|Speed:||18 knots max, often around 7 to 8k|
|Cabins:||4 Double pluss 4 single births of which 2 are inthe fore cabins.|
|Headroom:||6 ft 2 in (1.9 m)|
|Fresh Water Tankage||230 gal. (860 ltr.)|
|Fuel Tankage||105 gal. (400 ltr.)|
|Holding Tankage||58 gal. (220 ltr.)|
- 4 spacious double cabins with hanging cupboards, shelving and ensuite bathrooms
- 2 single berths in the independent bow cabins which are accessible from both deck and the forecabin
- 2 single berths in the middle of each hull.
- 4 bathrooms (showers and hand basins) with 4 Jabsco heads
- Pressurized hot and cold fresh water to galley
- Double burner gas stove.
- Oven (gas)
- Double sink
- Plates, glasses, pressure cooker, pots, pans, cutlery, soda stream etc;
- Fridge + freezer 2 water cooled very efficient compressors.
- water cooled fridge and freezer,
- Iridium Satellite phone with deck antenna.
- Flat screen TV in Saloon
- Stereo with saloon and cockpit speakers.
- Raymarine P70 autopilot with spare drive unit. (2014)
- Raymarine multisystem chart plotter GPS, Radar, AIS, with touch screen (2016)
- Wind (apparent/true speed and direction)
- Wifi multiplex distributes signals to computers and an iPad (included) giving repeat instruments in cabin or saloon.
- Echo sounder, Boat speed and heading, COG + SOG etc. from 3 multi display screens in cockpit.
- Compass (magnetic) "Contest"
- AIS Vesper watch mate transceiver with GPS integrated.
- VHF radio west marine 5600 with distress calling button.
- Paper Charts for most of the world, Pacific Atlantic Med Caribbean US etc.
- Electronic charts for everywhere in the world.
- 4 x 150 watt solar panels on the davits.
- 9 x 160 Amp hour house batteries new 2017
- 2 x 80 amp alternators.
- Shore power charger 50 amp Xantrex
- Victron 12v to 220 v inverter 2800 watt.
- Mainsail 5 batten 72 m2 (delta voiles) NEW 2018
- Jib and furler (Profurl) NEW 2018
- Mast with standing and running rigging NEW 2018
- Boom with new lazy bag NEW 2018
- Mast head wind instruments and radar NEW 2018
- Gennaker on furler
- Asymmetric spinnaker with sleeve.
ENGINES & MECHCANICAL:
- 2 x 40 HP Yanmar 3 cylinder diesels with ST 50 saildrives in great working order.
- 3 bladed Kiwiprops
- Approximately 3000 hours.
- 1 Diesel tank 400 liters.
- 2 fresh water tanks total capacity 860 liters.
- 10 x 10 liter jerrycans for extra Diesel.
- Large cockpit with full set of cockpit cushions.
- The raised helm station has a cushioned seat large enough for 2/3 people.
- Bimini with removable zip on clear plastic panels all round.
- Also with removable zip on sun shade (mosquito) screens all round.
- 2 full sets of diving equipment.
- Bottles, regulators, gauges, stabilization jackets, dive computers spear guns masks flippers etc.
- SS. safety rail BBQ
- Semi rigid dingy
- 18hp Toshiba. Fast enough to wake board!
- 2 fuel tanks for outboard
ANCHORS & DOCKING:
- 40 kg spade anchor with 75 meters of 12mm (heavy) galvanized chain.
- Second 35 kg Delta anchor + 8 kg aluminum anchor.
- Numerous sheets and lines,
- 100 m. x 35 mm. hawser rope.
- Mooring lines and fenders.
- Boatswains chair
- 12 conventional life jackets
- 2 self-inflating life jackets with harness integrated
- Buoys etc.
- EPIRB McMurdo Fastfind 406 Mz.
- 2 Man over board McMurdo SAT smartfind with AIS
- Plastimo life raft 10 person in transom (2008)
- Iridium Satellite phone with deck antenna.
- Clips, shackles, pulleys etc;
- Spare spectra steering lines;
- Countless spare parts for winches rigging, Jabsco heads, sail repairs, fridges etc.
- A good deck brush;
- Karsher high pressure water cleaner.
- Bedding mattresses recent and all bedding included.
- Complete medical kit.
- Spare autopilot drive unit (never used)
- Spare desalinator membrane (never used)
- Large toolbox
- Spare wet weather gear