(for sale as of )
Asking: $295,000 (USD)
Location: Nassau, Bahamas
S/V Maverick is a Bahamas based 2002 FP Belize 43 for sale by owner
European VAT has been paid
This Boat Owner might also consider trading for a smaller catamaran or Monohull (38 to 43 ft), with compensatory payment ... trades will be considered!!
The Duo-Version with 8 berths (all in sailing-direction) gives the opportunity to invite your friends or take some paying guests with you on your trips, but still have your privacy aboard. Each hull has its own bathroom fitted with shower, sink and toilet. Holding tanks of 45 liter (12 Gallons) in each hull. The hull on the port side is equipped as a guest-hull, with an electric Raritan-Head (new in 2016) and Fans in every stateroom. The hull on the starboard-side was used by the owners and has a manual Jabsco-Head (new in 2018).
The Belize has a great, huge outside living area. The cockpit has a big table and molded seating that allows contact with guests inside. The deck is flat and will give comfort and safety when walking around the boat. The trampoline (new in 2017) guarantees enjoyment when sailing. The Bimini top (grey colour, new in 2017) gives nice shelter from rain or sun. There is also a full enclosure for the rainy season. Refrigerator and Freezer are built into the Galley. The compressors are standard-units by Waeco (a European brand). LED lights run throughout the boat, interior and running lights. Not one normal light bulb left.
All safety equipment is up-to-date and includes 9 Automatic life vests. The Epirb (406 Mhz GPS) and Liferaft (8-Person, Arimar) have been last serviced in Nov. 2017.
The ship is currently in the Bahamas, sailing under german flag and the european VAT has been paid. Not for sale in US Waters to a US resident.
|Builder :||Fountaine Pajot|
|Type :||Belize 43 DUO|
|Year Built :||2002|
|Flag :||German registered and Flagged Euro VAT Paid|
|LOA :||43 ft / 13.1m|
|LWL :||41 ft / 12.5m|
|Beam :||23 ft / 7m|
|Draft :||4 ft 2 inches / 1.25m|
|Max displacement :||25350 lbs|
|Mast Height :||64 ft 6 inches / 19.65m|
|Sails :|| Brandnew Mainsail and Genoa (2018) with grey UV-Stripe
Gennaker with Furler, 90 Square-Meters (sail new in 2010, Furler in 2013)
Parasailor with Easysnuffer, 125 Square Meters (new in 2013), still looks like brandnew!
|Sailing speed :||In the 8 to 10 kt. range.|
|Engines :||Two Yanmar 3GM30F Engines with SD20-Saildrives|
|Engine Hours :||Engine hours: Starboard: 5000 hours, Port 4500 Hours|
|Propellers :||3 blade fixed|
|Head Room :||6 ft 3 inches|
|Fresh Water Tank :||160 gals / 600 litres|
|Fuel Diesel Tank :||300 Liters (77 Gallons)|
- 4 Cabin,
- 2 head
- four-cabin Charter version
- Eno-Propane-Stove with 3 Flames and Oven
- 220-Volt Coffeemaker
- C90W Chart Plotter (2011)
- Digital Radar (2011)
- Fishfinder (2011)
- Active AIS (2011)
- Automatic Pilot Raymarine (drive new in 2015, second rebuilt as spare)
- ST 60 Tridata Log, Speed, Depth (new in 2015)
- ST 60 Wind Speed and Direction
- Bord-Computer with Ray Navigator connected to the Raymarine-Network
- Navionics Charts USA/Canada and Caribbean/South America
- VHF West Marine (2017)
- BEAM Satellite Iridium Phone/Station
- Computer with Satellite Connection and separate GPS
- ICOM M710 SSB
- ICOM Mobile VHF with GPS
- Alfa-Wifi-Antenna and Router
- 3 AGM Service-Batteries 12 Volt and 265 Ah
- 1 separate Starter-Battery
- Victron multiplus inverter 2000/12/220 (2016)
- Victron Remote Control (2014)
- Victron Battery Controller (2014)
- Sterling Alternator-to-Battery-Charger/Booster (new in 2016)
- Sterling Battery-to-Battery-Charger (2016)
- Emergency Battery only for VHF (2016)
- 3 Solar-Panels a 105 Watts (2011)
- Victron Solar Charger (2014)
- Pro Marine ProSport20 Battery Charger (110 Volts)
- LED-Lights throughout the boat, all interior and running lights.
- Highfly SUP-Board
- Dahon folding bicycle
- Schenker Modular 30. Produces 30 Liters (7.7 Gallons) of fresh water per hour.
- New pump in 2016. Needs a service.
- Bimini top ( new in 2017)
- outside shower
- deck wash pump
Sails & Rigging:
- New Wires in 2010
- Lazybag Sunbrella (2014)
- Brandnew Mainsail and Genoa (2018) with grey UV-Stripe
- Gennaker with Furler, 90 Square-Meters (sail new in 2010, Furler in 2013)
- Parasailor with Easysnuffer, 125 Square Meters (new in 2013), still looks like brandnew!
- 25 Mast-Steps
- Tri-Lens-Reflector 12’
- mast height is 64,5 ft above the water
- Two Yanmar 3GM30F Engines with SD20-Saildrive
- Engine hours: Starboard: 5000 hours, Port 4500 Hours
- Second Alternator (80 Amps) on Starboard Engine
- Starboard-Engine was partly rebuilt in 2015
- 2 Variprop DF-107 Feathering Propellers, 3 Blades (new in 2010)
- Fuel Tank Stainless Steel, 300 Liters (77 Gallons)
- Lots of spares
- Caribe C10X (2013)
- Yamaha Outboard 2-Stroke, 15 HP, new in 2016.
- Tohatsu 2-Stroke 3.5 HP spare outboard
- All safety equipment is up-to-date and includes
- 9 Automatic life vests.
- Epirb (406 Mhz GPS
- Liferaft (8-Person, Arimar) have been last serviced in Nov. 2017.
- 4 Anchors. Main: Delta and Manson Surpreme
- Anchor Chains 80 and 20 Meters (266 and 66 ft), 10 mm
- Anchor Rope
- electric anchor windlass