(for sale as of )
Asking: £52,000 (GBP)
Location: Portsmouth, United Kingdom
S/V Kintra is a 1989 Fountaine Pajot Maldives 32 Catamaran for sale by owner
This Boat Owner requires financial settlement only ... trades will not be considered!!
The vessel has plenty of stowage throughout. The hulls have 180cm standing headroom, sleeps up to 6, with four berths - two doubles aft, two singles forward, a generous saloon with headroom extension in galley area, to allow for taller people to effortlessly prepare culinary masterpieces.
We bought Kintra 5 years ago after selling our previous cat (Banshee 35) in Australia, having sailed her there from the UK. We have loved owning her and have had a blast with our two children, cruising the UK south coast and northern Europe.
In that time we have regularly updated her and the following are the main improvements:
- Yamaha FT9.9 LEX Petrol Outboard Motor (new 2018)
- She has been re-wired using all marine grade materials and components.
- New solar panels, batteries (2 domestic, one start) VSR etc (2017)
- New bunk upholstery (2017)
- Bespoke water tank (2016)
- Bowsprit and furling code zero (2018) which has added a new dimension to her performance!
- Wireless instruments (2018)
- Fridge and cooker (2018)
- Keel shoes (2018)
All in all this is a great package for for a multihull convert or someone who is thinking that one hull is just not good enough.
We are sad to be selling her and are confident the new owners will love her as much as we have. Located in Southsea Marina, Portsmouth, Hampshire ... so viewing is simple so please come and take a look. Note:
Offers on the asking price may be considered.
|Designer:||Joubert & Nivelt|
|Construction:||Sandwich cored fiberglass|
|Length Overall:||32’ 0" (9.75 m.)|
|LWL:||31’0" (9.4 m.)|
|Beam:||17’5" (5.35 m.); 55% LOA|
|Bridge Deck clearance:||1.5’; 5% LOA (min)|
|Draft:||3’1" (0.95 m.)|
|Displacement:||6,600 lbs. (3000 kgs.)|
|Mast height:||52’6" (16 m.) (approx.)|
|Sails:||Main - 3 slab reefs and fully battened.
Jib - North Sails tri-radial (2012, UV strip renewed 2016)
Code zero with furling gear - North sails (re-cut 2018 from 2014 extreme 40 sail)
Bowsprit fitted 2018
Stack pack with mast cover (2016)
|Engines:||1 x Yamaha FT9.9 LEX Petrol Outboard Motor (new 2018)|
|Cabins:||4 - 2 x Double + 2 x Single|
|Fresh Water Tank:||1x 150 liter Tank|
|Fuel Tankage||1x 62 liter Tank|
- 8 Berths in total
- Single cabin forward in each hull.
- Double cabin aft in each hull
- Saloon can convert into another double
- Bunk upholstery renewed 2017
- Heads/Bathroom in port hull with manual sea toilet, shower sump, sink and pressurised water.
- 3 ring gas hob (2019)
- 12 Volt Fridge (2018)
- Pressurized fresh water with filter (2018)
- Raymarine wireless instruments (2018)
- Raymarine autohelm
- Standby Simrad TP10 autohelm
- NASA AIS receiver
- NASA Navtex
- ICOM VHF with Command mic
- Re-wired 2018
- 2 x 60W solar panels
- 2 x MPPT regulators (capacity for further solar panels)
- 2 x 110AH Sealed Gel Service Batteries (2018)
- 1 x 80AH Engine Start Battery
- Voltage Sensitive Relay
- Search light (hand held)
- LED Deck Light
- LED Anchor Light
- LED Tricolour
- Steaming Lights
- LED Interior Lights
- 12v USB Charging Points in Saloon and Navigation Station
Ground Tackle and Docking:
- Main anchor - 35lb CQR with 20m 8mm chain and approx 50m of Octoplait
- Kedge - Danforth plus weighted rope
- Various Dock lines and Spare Rope
Engine and Mechanical:
- Engine Yamaha FT9.9 LEX (New 2018, Serviced 2019)
- 150L plastic water tank (2016)
- 62L fuel tank and 22L reserve tank.
Sails and Rigging:
- Standing Rigging renewed 2014
- Running rigging renewed 2014
- Main - 3 slab reefs and fully battened.
- Jib - North Sails tri-radial (2012, UV strip renewed 2016)
- Code zero with furling gear - North sails (re-cut 2018 from 2014 extreme 40 sail)
- Bowsprit fitted 2018
- Stack pack with mast cover (2016)
- 3 x Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Blanket
- Gas Alarm
- Webbing Jackstays
- Horseshoe Lifering with Light and Danbuoy
- Oscar type recovery device/Rescue Sling
- Swim Ladder
- Bolt Croppers