Asking: $37,500 (USD)
Location: Portsmouth, NH
S/V "Mahalo" is a New Hampshire based 1987 Gemini 3000 catamaran for sale by owner
She has a 4 stroke outboard engine which has a large 3 blade propeller, and amazingly, sips fuel at 3/4 gal per hour. There is a RIB with a Tohatsu (new 2018) 6hp outboard included in the purchase.
This catamaran for sale by owner has standing headroom that can honestly sleep four couples in a pinch (if they are very good friends), or three couples quite comfortably in private cabins (OK, a bit cozy), or a couple with several small children (or two older children who demand some space of their own). Throw in an Eight foot long galley, a decent sized head with a shower, a genuine nav desk, plus a cockpit large enough to hold half the marina, and voila, you have a veritable cruising palace at a bargain basement price.
Mahalo is in great condition and is currently in US Coast Guard documentation. She is located in Portsmouth, NH in the water. This boat is priced to sell, and is awaiting new adventures. Boat Price Includes mooring for balance of year.
|Builder:||Performance Cruising Inc.|
|Length Overall:||30' 6" ( 9.3 m)|
|LWL:||27' 6" (8.4 m)|
|Beam:||14' 0" ( 4.27 m)|
|Draft:||Max Draft: 5' 0" ( 1.52 m) / Min Draft: 1' 6" ( .46 m)|
|Mast height:||42' 0" ( 12.8 m)|
|Sails:||Fully batten Main
Harkin roller furling Jib
Spinnaker with dousing sock
|Head room:||6 ft 1 in|
|Cruising Speed:||6.5 Knts Max Speed: 7.5 Knts|
|Engine||25hp 4 stroke EFI|
|Fresh Water||40 Gallons ( 151 l)|
|Fuel Tankage||6 gal gas tank plus 2 built in 9 gal tanks that are not connected.|
|Holding Tankage||15 Gallons ( 56 l)|
- Salon on Bridgedeck seats 6
- Galley in Starboard Hull
- New Head
- Simrad nss 8 chart plotter w depth sounder
- Fish finder, and water temperature.
- Includes electronic charts from Maine to South Carolina new 2018
- misc paper charts.
- 2 VHF radios, Icom m304 above helm
- Standard horizon eclipse plus in cabin house
- Pioneer cd am fm radio 6 speakers
- Jazz 110 inverter
- 15 AMP battery Guest charger, 110V
- 3 batteries groups 24 2 house 1 starting
- Recent Black water tank with new hoses and head
Engine & Mechanical:
- Mercury 25 HP outboard, 4 stroke, EFI just serviced.
- 6 gal gas tank
- 2 built in 9 gal tank that are not connected.
- 2 water tanks. 20 gal each
- Black water tank. 20 gal est. new hoses
- Norcold ac or propane fridge in main salon
- 2 burner stove with oven runs on propane
- 2 hole sink with pressure water
- 2 propane tanks
- Fully batten Main with lazy jacks
- Harkin roller furling Jib
- Spinnaker with dousing sock
- Harkin two # 40 self tailing sheet winches
- 2 Harkens #8 for 1 is for main sheet coach house mounted and 1 is for head sail mast mounted
- 2 anchors with chain and rope rode
- Kumma propane grill
- Cockpit cushions by Bottom Sider
- Garhauer outboard motor crane for large outboard.
- Life Sling
- Life jackets
- AB aluminum inflatable
- Tohatsu (new 2018) 6hp outboard