Contact the owner by clicking here
(for sale as of )
Asking: $169,000 (USD)
Location: St George's, Grenada (Carib)
S/V Dessert First is a Grenada based 2002 Lagoon 380 catamaran for sale by owner
Lagoon has created an affordable priced catamaran that delivers more than average amounts of luxury with acceptable performance. This catamaran for sale by owner was built for entertaining with her Galley "UP" and packs a whole lot of features in her 38 foot length including a rectangular cockpit table. The Lagoon design allows more headroom (6'7") and a greater sense of space inside than it's competitors, and has a stellar reputation in the marketplace.
S/V Dessert First was previously family-owned and performed an Atlantic crossing from the Med to Canada, where she was in dry/winter storage each year. She is a simple but capable vessel; simple equates to fewer maintenance headaches and more time sailing, snorkeling, kayaking and making memories. She is US Coast Guard registered with a US MMSI. You'll waste no time overhauling the boat and can begin cruising immediately, equipped with spare parts, fresh fluid changes, clean hulls, all user manuals, dinghy/outboard, and a favorable location for sailing North through the Caribbean.
She is currently spending the 2017 hurricane season in dry storage at Clarke's Court boatyard in St George's, Grenada. The scheduled splash date is December 1, 2017. The vessel is currently for sale and will cruise North towards Florida in 2018 until sold, available for survey at any point. She is cruising-ready, with everything needed for those seeking a new Caribbean adventure.
Are you ready?? Simply move your personal items aboard to start cruising!
Lagoon 380 Catamaran
Lagoon 380 Walkthrough video
|Designer:||Marc Van Peteghem / Vincent Lauriot Prévost|
|Construction:||Infused Balsa cored hull construction - white gelcoat
Below the waterline: infused Hull bottom in solid GRP
|LOA :||38' 0” / 11.6 M|
|LWL :||37' 0” / 11.3 M|
|Beam :||21' 0” / 6.40 M|
|Draft :||3' 9” / 1.1 M|
|Mast Height:||56' 9" / 17.2 M|
|Displacement :||13,027lbs / 5,908kg|
Lee brand genoa with roller furling
Stackpack Sail cover system with lazy jacks
|Engines:||Two 29-hp Volvo Penta MD2030D diesel engines coupled to Volvo MS25S sail drives|
|Propellers:||Flex-o-fold folding two-blade propellers|
|Water Tank:||158 gallons (300 L x 2)|
|Fuel Tank:||52 gallons (100 L x 2))|
- Berths: 2 queen (aft), two double (forward)
- Heads: 2 Jabsco manual pumps. New Y-valves and hoses in 2016.
- Holding tanks for both heads. Y-valve allows option for discharge overboard or to tanks.
- Manual pumps for tank discharge at sea.
- Fans in each cabin and salon
- Two LED reading lights in each cabin
- USB outlets in each cabin for charging phones/tablets
- Large storage space under all berths
- Each cabin has one hanging locker, one shelved locker, side locker and shelving under the foot of each bunk.
- Webasto Air Top Evo diesel heater. Ducts feed two aft berths and salon.
- Quick water heater, 5 gallon capacity. Plumbed to galley sink, both head sinks/showers and transom shower. Electric mode when on shore power and heat exchanger mode when running port engine.
NAVIGATION and ELECTRONICS:
- Autopilot: Raymarine Lecolmb & Schmitt hydraulic ram (new brushings in 2017).
- Multifunction instrument with depth, speed, water temp: Raymarine ST60+ Tridata
- Furuno Radar [at Nav station]
- AIS (Standard Horizon transceiver)
- 7" touch screen Raymarine a7 chart plotter with CMAP chip for Caribbean (Dec. 2016)
- Standard Horizon Matrix GX2100 VHF with AIS and DSC [at Nav station].
- Standard Horizon cp180i chart plotter
- Standard Horizon handheld VHF, HX290. Includes 12V charging cradle. Floats, waterproof.
- Furuno Navtex receiver [at Nav station]
- Wifi antenna Pioneer CD player with galley speakers and 2 cockpit speakers (New 2016).
- Compass: Plastimo, w/ backlight [at helm]
SAILS and RIGGING:
- Doyle fully-battened main sail - excellent condition Two reefs in main sail controlled from cockpit
- Doyle genoa sail - excellent condition. UV protective strip (white)
- Spare jib in fair condition
- Lazy jacks for main sail and sail bag with heavy-duty zipper to fully enclose
- Furling head sail Storage bags for sails Rigging professionally inspected (September 2016); report available.
- Lewmar 2-speed self-tailing winches, chrome finish; one port, one starboard, and one on mast
- Two winch handles
- Mast Steps on mast from base to top
- Courtesy flag lines
- 220V and 12V systems
- Four (4) 4D AGMs, 198 AH each. Two AGM starter batteries.(October 2016)
- Five (5) 100W solar panels mounted on davits
- MPPT controllers
- LED lights
- Victron Energy battery monitor
- 30A and 50A Shore power chords
- Cotek Pure Sine wave inverter 3000W,
- 220V Battery charger: Sterling Power,
- Pro Charge Ultra Alternator Splitter:
- Sterling Power, Pro Split R 12V socket at nav station 220V outlets at nav station, salon, all cabins
- Double helm seat with new upholstery (2016)
- Custom helm seat and steering wheel covers (2017)
- Full sun/insect sunbrella mesh cockpit enclosure (Oct 2016 - $3800 value)
- Large custom chaise cushion
- Canvas bimini with 2016 repairs
- New dodger (2016)
- Wood cockpit table
- Wood fold-out bar with Two folding seats
- SS rod holder
- Throw pillows
- Boat hook
- Two padded teak storage boxes serving as bench in cockpit
- New LED anchor light (2016)
- New deck shower (2016)
- SS swim ladder on port sugar scoop
- SS davits with solar supports and kayak slings
- Cockpit shower
- Dock lines Mooring lines
- Hoist for outboard
- Pulpit seats on both bows
- Storage in two sealed bow compartments
- Propane locker with two 20 lbs tanks (1 aluminum, 1 steel (new 2016), sensor, spare connection adapters. Locker drains overboard.
- Coppercoat bottom paint over water barrier
- All new zincs (to be installed 2017)
- Electric fresh water pump
- Foot pumps for fresh water and sea water
- Sink: double, stainless steel with two manual pump faucets and one pressurized freshwater faucet.
- Freshwater y-valve to select two tanks.
- Veco frigoboat seawater-cooled fridge
- Eno two-burner stove / oven Gas sensor linked to solenoid valve in propane locker
- toaster Silverware, dishware, pots, utensils
- Watermaker: 6 GPH Echotec water maker. Spare 5u and 20u filters. Generates freshwater to starboard tank.
- (2) Volvo Penta MD2030D Engines (rebuilt after 4000 hours. Currently have approx 1500 hours after rebuild); diesel fuel; 3 cylinders each; 29 HP each; seawater cooling heat exchangers.
- Volvo Penta MS25S sail drives. Seals to be replaced Dec 2017.
- Flex-o-fold folding two-blade propellers
- Equipped with primary and secondary fuel filters.
- Engines compartments are accessed from transoms and plumbed with option of draining into hull bilge. Engines are not under the bunks, allowing easy access for checks and maintenance. Space around engine allows access to all sides. Engines sit above containments to capture any spills.
- Caribe, 10 ft. Fiberglass hull with hypalon tubes. Good condition
- 2016 4-stroke Tohatsu 9.8 outboard with hose and fuel tank.
- Chain for locking to dock
- Dinghy anchor
- Dinghy 10" wheel set; Davis Wheel-a-Weigh,
- 2.5 gal spare gasoline tank
- Foot pump and spare hose adapter
- Davis outboard harness for hoisting
- Lower gear oil pump
- Spare drain plug
- New in-line fuel filter
- Plastimo 8 person life raft; professionally inspected and resupplied in August 2016.
- Two Plastimo PFDs, auto inflating, with D-ring attachment (New 2017)
- Two adult orange PFDs and two childrens
- Type 4 throwable horseshoe PFD with light in stantion-mounted holder
- Lanyards (New 2017), elastic, w/ safety hooks
- ACR EPIRB (New 2016), Category II, NOAA registered
- Current flare kit (New 2016)
- Fully stocked ditch bag (New 2016)
- Fire extinguisher: Type B-II (New 2016)
- Four Gloria BC Dry Chemical fire extinguishers
- Lighting protection copper cables attached to each shroud.
- Rechargeable spotlight
- Folding bike (Dec 2016); Vilano, 20", aluminum with fenders and rack
- Wifi antenna
- Six (6) 5-gallon Diesel cans
- Spare parts, including: oil filters, fuel filters, engine belts, alternator, 12V water pumps, engine fuel pump, hoses, wiring, control cables, deck hardware, shackles, blocks, water strainers, boot striping tape, hardware, hinges, electrical connectors, and moreâ€¦
- Dagger Blackwater II 13.5' double kayak. Includes two paddles (New 2016), seats w/ adjustable back rests, drop skeg for straight tracking, splash skirt, waterproof compartment, bungee tiedown. Very stable.
- Two folding beach chairs
- Bug screens/shades for all hatches
- Fishing hand line (100+ ft of 300lb test line
- Folding wagon for hauling groceries/fuel
- Hand tools
- Cleaning products, oil, grease, gel coat, paint, wax, SS polish.
- Bosun chair
- Two foam boogie boards with leashes
- Lobster snare (New 2017)
- Fishing net (New 2016)
- Custom sun shade that mounts over trampoline
- Label maker with extra tape
- Sand toys
- Two 10-gallon tubs
- protractor, dividers, straightedge
- Cruising guides (2016): Windward Islands, Leeward Islands, Bahamas/TCI, US East Coast, ICW, Nova Scotia.
- Charts for Bahamas (2016)
- Keys for fuel tanks, holding tanks, water tanks
- ALL stainless steel chain, 200ft, 3/8â"
- WASI bugel anchor, 25kg
- New double braid bridle and chain hook (2016)
- Two spare anchors: plow and fluke
- Windlass: Quick Hector, 1000W