Contact the owner by clicking here
(for sale as of )
Asking: $100,000 (USD)
Location: Isla Mujeres, Mexico
S/V Niche is a Mexico based 2000 PDQ 32 Altair Classic catamaran for sale by owner
The owners shipped her from the west coast/ California to enjoy the clear Caribbean waters. They are on to new adventures and are ready to part ways with this great cat.
In the last 3 months they hauled her out and painted the bottom with top quality petit Trinidad paint. They also had the rigging inspected and some fittings replaced to make her cruising ready. The engines were serviced with a full carb job and fuel lines replaced. In addition new sail covers have been replaced as well as new Bimini covers and isin glass.
This cat offers clear unobstructed views of the horizon with plenty of seating and storage. The U shaped dining table seats 8 comfortably.
The complete galley is located in the port hull which also features a double berth cabin aft. The starboard hull contains the enclosed head with hot /cold pressure water and shower up forward followed by the folding chart table amidships and another double berth cabin aft.
The boat has a navigation station and switch panel with folding chart table, all wood interior is hard, lightweight cherry. Two closet spaces to either side of navigation bench with *Sunbrella cushion. A full size berth stateroom aft with closet and 4 cabinets for clothes as well as a small one with shelves for personal items. Access to helm components. Under full berth is large storage space and where emergency tiller is stored. 12v ceiling fan. Reading lights mounted on headboard. Bowmar escape hatch leading to cockpit tinted Lexan as well as 4 port holes and two ceiling hatches. Another full size berth stateroom aft to port, same description of starboard side cabin. The full size mattress in this cabin folds to be a futon to make the space more usable for other purposes other than sleeping.
Niche is powered by two Yamaha 4-stroke, 8HP outboards that are each self contained in the port and starboard cockpit lockers with easy access and feature electronic tilt control.
This cat is available for delivery anywhere in the Carib, Bahamas, or east coast.
|Builder:||PDQ Yachts Inc, Whitby, Ontario, Canada|
|Length Overall:||31 ft 7 in|
|Length Water Line:||31 ft 0 in|
|Draft:||3 ft 2 in|
|Mast height:||49 ft 0 inches|
|Sail Area:||443 sq.|
|Engines||2 x 2008 8hp Yamaha outboards|
|Cruising Speed:||6.5 kts|
|Max Speed:||7.5 kts|
|Water Tankage||48 gallons|
|Fuel Tankage||27 gallons|
- Tinted Lexan door,
- perko door handle
- U shaped salon settee around table with folding leafs.
- Table drops into a full size bed for additional sleeping area.
- Ample storage under benches
- two tinted *Bowmar ports above and 360 degree views from salon area all Lexan windows tinted.
- top loading Alder/Barbour refrigerator with freezer
- Bosch on demand propane hot water heater
- two sided stainless steel sink
- Princess two burner stove
- Black + Decker microwave(new)
- many cabinets, cherry wood and shelves for condiments/spices
- sheltered by hard bimini top with two isinglass ports with covers to view mainsail.
- two twin bulkhead bow compartments
- Whale overboard pump out, storage.
- propane tank (3gal steel) and solenoid with pressure gauge
- 48gal water
- line clutches for main sheet, halyard, 2nd reef
- retractable swim latter on starboard side
- swim steps At stern of both sides
- solidly mounted stainless steel dinghy davits are mounted on transom.
- Furlex 200S jib furler with self tacking track with Harken blocks running from jib sheet
- mainsail and jib (sail area 497.73 square ft./ 46.24 square meters) no spinnaker.
- Seleden aluminum mast and boom with two reef system inside boom leading to cockpit.
- All jib sheets, halyard and reefing lines leading to clutches.
- main sheet on traveler handled center.
- Raytheon ST4000 auto helm
- Wind indicator *Raytheon ST60
- Depth/tridata *Raytheon ST60
- 12 v USB charging port
- Standard -horizon eclipse VHF
- Ritchie lighted compass
- Solar Panel array with 3 100w Siemens panel
- two dock power cords 30A
- Windlass controls at helm
- twin 2008 8hp Yamaha outboards
- 48 gallons Water tank
- 27 gallons fuel tanks
- Racor fuel filter leading to fuel line
- Wet head forward, *Jabsco 29090 manual toilet.
- 12kg Stainless Steel anchor with 30’ galvanized steel chain and 50’ nylon three strand
- Simpson-Lawrence Sprint 1000 windlass
- 5 Taylor fenders
- 6 dock likes
- mooring gaff