Contact the owner by clicking here.
(for sale as of )
Price Reduced!! $198,000 (USD)
Location: St. Martin (Carib)
S/V Chantemer is a Caribbean based Leopard 40 catamaran for sale by owner
The Leopard 40 is relatively fast and enjoys an excellent reputation. Much equipment has been replaced, revised and added.
S/V Chantemer was a charter boat with Moorings for 5 years . Then, she was bought by another charter company during 3 years, but she wasn't maintained as well. That's why we replaced most of equipment when we bought Chantemer in 2014. Since mid 2014, we are sailing across Caribbean, beginning from Florida. S/V Chantemer is actually sailing in the french islands ( Guadeloupe- Martinique)) and will stay around Saint Martin, during the top of hurricane season.
She is a beautiful, spacious and comfortable vessel with space up to ten persons that is ready to set sail with her new owner. Motive for the sale: end of a family travel.
|Designer||Morrelli and Melvin|
|Builder||Robertson & Caine Cape Town, South Africa|
|Construction:||GRP Vacuum bagged Balsa sandwich|
|Length Overall:||39’ 3 in|
|LWL:||37 ft 6 in|
|Beam:||20' 1 in|
|Headroom:||6ft 6" / 2.0M|
|Draft:||3' 7 in|
|Mast height:||62ft / 19.20M|
|Engines:||2 x Volvo MD2040D with sail drive MS25SR|
|Water capacity:||206 gal|
|Fuel Tanks:||92 gal|
|Sail Area:||1033 ft² (96 m²)|
|Cabins||4 spacious double cabins, and a single sleeping berth in the bow of each hull. This berth could also be converted for storage use. Each double cabin has hanging and shelving storage as well as an en suite heads.|
|Heads||The 2 heads are each equipped with toilets, holding tanks, hand basins, showers & mirrors. Hot & cold pressurised water in the galley and heads.|
- 4 cabins
- 2 heads
- convertible double berth in the saloon
- 2 x Volvo MD2040D with sail drive MS25SR
- both engines completely disassembled and checked (2015)
- 2 X "Kiwiprop"folding 3 blade props (2014)
- lot of spare parts : alternators, blades, injectors, pumps, wind blades, etc.
- 206 us gal water ( 2 tanks)
- black water (14.2 us gal)
- 2 water heaters ( 1 new 2015)
- watermaker 110v 6 gal/h connected to sink and to main watertank
- rain water capter system high efficiency.
- generator honda 2000 i ( 04-2016)
- 2x95 AH starting battery ( 2014 + 04-2016)
- 6 x 75 Ah battery bank ( 2014) 6V deep cycle for golf car.
- 2x 95 Ah starting battery ( 1 new 2014)
- 3 x 230w solar panels
- MPPT regulator
- 2 wind turbines ( 400w + 800 w) with seperate regulators
- 2 alternators 60 AH ( 1 new 2015)
- Balmar duo charge ( 2015) : improve battery charge.
- Generator Honda 2000w
- 2000 w inverter
- led bulbs every where
- underwater led lights
- 110v plugs connected to inverter & generator
- separate fridge and freezer ( 60 gal ) Seafrost with 2 vertical doors freezer
- Force 10, 2 burner stove & oven
- pressurized hot & cold water
- 2 stainless steel sinks
- separate saltwater and water sink faucets
- new upholstery (2014)
- fresh water shower
- salt water shower (2015)
- upholstery (2014)
- 4 x 10 lbs propane bottles ( 1 steel, 2 aluminium, 1 fiberglass)
Ground tackle :
- salt water shower in the anchor box.
- main anchor = CQR with 170' chain with markers and 170' rope
- second anchor = Bruce
- windlass 1200 w
- garmin GPS 421 with north america and caribbean maps
- auto pilot Ray marine st 6002 (display 2015)
- Raymarine ST 60 anemometer
- Raymarine ST 60
- VHF extention ( 2015)
- VHF with GPS
- AIS receiver (2014)
- standard horizon 2200
- Portable VHF waterproof (2014)
- Sound system with 2+2 speaker :DVD, USB and cards reader (2015)- "Pyle plcd 3 mr"
- lot of 12v plugs
- led Tv 22' in 12v with USB plug
- 2 separate showers
- 2 electrics toilets
- main sail and genoa 120% "Mack" (2014)
- running rigging (2014/2015)
- standing rigging (2015)
- AB dinghy 10' VL ( 04-2016)
- tohatsu 18 hp 2 stroke outboard ( 04-2016)
- 8 per life raft "transocean" 2004( to revise)
- lot of items but enable to translate in english ...