S/V Camelot, is a 1984 Catalac 9m, offered for sale by owner. The Calatacl 9m is a comfortable cruising catamaran.,that can navigate shallow waterways. This catamaran has twin Yanmar 2GM20F diesel engines that are very economical to use. It is set up for extended cruising with solar panels to operate refrigerator/ freezer, microwave and all electronics.
Plenty of storage areas for all you supplies and and recreation equipment. A king size forward berth with comfortable mattress, salon convertible berth, and single berth make great sleeping arrangements for 5 adults. This classic Catalac catamaran is known to be well built, and made in England by the Tom Lack Catamarans LTD.
If you are looking for an exceedingly affordable catamaran with simple systems that is fun to sail, with an exceptional interior layout and a massive cockpit then look no further. The Catalac 9M is not only fun to sail, they are probably the safest cruising catamarans afloat. Catalacs with over 600 boats built, have never had a catamaran capsize.
For those who are not familiar with these boats, the Catalac 9M is a very comfortable pocket cruising catamaran which because of her draft it’s possible to go into smaller and shallow lakes, coves and tropical islands. Her two 18 hp engines makes docking very easy.
Full height hanging locker. Main Cabin has a double bed which is 4 ft 6 ” wide, full length. U shape settee with fitted cushions, Locker underneath. Boat fully equipped for live aboard requirements.
This is a very nice Catalac 9m, ideal for family holidays, very spacious inside and also on deck. This boat is in good shape and ready to cruise, ready for your additions and improvements. It is a small, easy to handle boat, yet delightful in appearance and comfort.
If you have been looking for a Catalac, you owe it to yourself to take a look at this boat. It will not be on the market long. These boats are rarely sold and for good reason.
|Catamaran Name:||S/V Camelot|
|Builder:||Tom Lack Catamarans LTD|
|Construction:||Solid fiberglass hulls, cored cabin and deck|
|Loa:||29'3" ft (9 meters)|
|Headroom:||6' 3" in hulls, 6' 3" on bridge deck|
|Displacement:||8,000 lbs dry|
|Mast Height:||above water: 39'|
|Fuel Tanks:||2x 18 gal|
|Water Tanks:||2x 40 gal|
|Heads:||1 nature's head composting toilet|
|Engines:||2 yanmar 2gm20f|
- Catalac 9m number 244
- Forward berth: 1 Queen size bed
- Stbd berth Sleeps 1
- Settee - Turns into bed that sleeps two
- King size berth in forward berth
- Salon has queen berth when table remove and spacer put in
- Mid berth has single on starboard side
- Nature's head toilet
- New cushion material on all mid salon cushions
- Folding table can be used in salon or cock.pit
- All screen have noseum protection
- 3 burner propane stove
- Sink with foot pumps for salt and fresh water
- Frigo boat 22v conversion of icebox 2014
- Microwave 110v 700w
- Roomy storage shelves
- Bimini top with velcro for screen enclosure against noseums
- Complete set of cushions for locker benches
- Stand horizon radio
- Huminbird fish finder
- Raymarine auto pilot
- 2016 Simrod go7 chart plotter
- 2 X 12v. engine batteries
- 4 X 6v AGM batteries connected for 12v output house battery
- 1 X 12v house battery
- Inverter 2000w 2022
- 2 X 1400w solar panels
- Balmar smart Guage for battery monitor
- Solar panels contoler Tristar ts45
Sails & Rigging
- Main sail
- 2018 jib
Engines & Mechanical
- 2 yanmar 2gm20f engines
- 60 gal freshwater Vetus bladder port side
- 40 gal freshwater stainless steel tank starboard side
- Paper maps for most of Florida icws
- 4 fire extinguisher
- Flares in date
- Some life jackets
Anchor & Docking
- Windless control plus 2 remotes
- 35# delta plow anchor.
- 150ft chain
- Fortress fx 16 with chain and rope
- Some docking ropes