S/V Hippocampus is a Florida based 1998 Victory 35 catamaran for sale by owner. The Victory 35, built by Endeavour, was designed to provide maximum cruising and live aboard comfort in an economical single diesel configuration. Yanmar power, stall shower head, three cabin accommodations and catamaran stability creates a great cruising platform for family and friends.
Her designer is a cruising sailor. Every detail of her lines, accommodations, deck layout, and sail plan arises from years of sailing and cruising on catamarans, and she’s built in the USA.
Catamaran luxury and comfort that fits into a monohull slip! She draws less than 3 feet and can go most places that others can’t. You have to see it to believe how much space is in this boat. And she can sail too! The salon area incorporates an L-shaped upholstered dining alcove with two movable upholstered stools with internal storage compartments, and did I mention air conditioning?
She features two staterooms each with California king size mattresses. The third cabin is a nice comfortable single. A full size bathroom with separate shower stall!! Her Galley is Up, and the Salon seats 6. All of this and the headroom throughout is over 6 ft 3 in.
The large cockpit provides spacious accommodations to spread out and enjoy cruising, as well as a comfortable gathering area for guests to party and relax. The broad solid foredeck is another favorite of guests on board while under sail or lying at anchor.
Great for live-aboard, cruising, or just weekend fun in the bay!
|Builder:||Endeavour Catamaran Corporation|
|Loa:||35.00 ft / 10.67 m|
|Lwl:||34.67 ft / 10.57 m/td>|
|Beam:||16.00 ft / 4.88 m|
|Headroom:||6 ft 3in|
|Draft:||2.83 ft / 0.86 m|
|Displacement:||9,500 lb / 4,309 kg|
|Mast Height:||46 ft 6 in|
|Fuel Tanks:||60 gallons|
|Water Tanks:||100 gallons|
|Holding Tanks:||30 gallons|
|Heads:||1 (with separate shower)|
|Engines:||1 x Yanmar 3JH3E 40hp diesel engine coupled to Sonic outdrive|
- Large salon table seats 6
- Three large cabins, two king berths, 1 single
- All Cabins with hanging lockers and storage.
- Interior cushions
- Interior teak trim - oil finish
- 6'3" headroom throughout
- Hillerrange two-burner gas stove and oven
- Norecold front loading refrigerator/freezer
- lots of cabinet space
- twin stainless steel sinks
- hot and cold water mixer faucet with fresh drinking water filtration
- Countertops are made of elegant, durable and easy to clean Corian.
- fully stocked with dishes, glasses, silverware, pots, pans and utensils, coffee maker.
- Raymarine C80 Chartplotter
- Raymarine Evolution EV100 Autopilot (2019)
- Raymarine ST60 Wind
- Autohelm tri-data Multi Instrument
- Apelco VHF
- 32" flatscreen smart TV (2019)
- 1,500 watt inverter with auto transfer
- Water heater - 110v and engine heated
- 6 Caframo Interior Fans (2019)
- Quick 12 Volt power anchor windlass (2019)
- Shore TV/Phone inlet with cord
- 110v and 12v outlets in cabins
- 2x 175w solar panels (Kyocera)
- 12v freshwater pump
- Six 12v batteries house bank
- Lightning master lightning dissipation (2018)
- Battery disconnect switch
- Engine battery parallel switch
- 50' Shore power cable
- 110 volt shore power system
- Paneltronics A/C - D/C Electrical Panel
- Running lights, anchor lights, combo steaming and foredeck light - (2019)
- LED interior lights throughout
Sails and Sail Handling
- Painted aluminum mast and boom
- All standing rigging replaced 2020.
- Tri-stay rig, stainless steel standing rigging
- Full batten Dacron mainsail with large roach - Mack Sails - 2015
- Strong sail track system, Harken lazy jacks with Mack Pack sail cover (2018)
- Dacron Genoa / Harken furler - rebuilt 2020
- topping lift
- Harken electric primary winch and 2x Harken manual secondary winches
- All running rigging replaced in 2019
- Genoa restitched in 2018
- Asymmetrical spinnaker with dousing sock
- Rigid boom vang - Forespar
- Rope clutches
- Deck organizers
- Winch handles
- All lines lead to cockpit
- color-coded running rigging
- Secondary main halyard
- Bulkhead mounted navigation helm station with cable steering
- Full cockpit and helm Bimini/dodger combo (2018)
- Two seater helm seat
- Emergency tiller
- 4 inch Binnacle compass
- (8) Aluminum opening ports with screens
- (6) Aluminum opening hatches with screens
- Stainless steel stanchions
- Molded PVC rub rail
- Molded fiberglass bow corner rail seats
- Bow and stern corner rails with lifelines
- Double lifelines (2018)
- Lifeline gates - port, starboard, bow.
- Acrylic companionway door
- Aluminum bow, stern and amidships cleat
- Self-draining foredeck storage lockers
- Cockpit lazarette storage
- Swim platforms with stainless steel ladder
- Molded non-skid on all deck surfaces
- Propane stainless large BBQ grill (2018)
- Cockpit cushions
- Removeable cockpit table
- Window covers (2018)
- Hot and cold deck shower
- Deck mounted fuel, water and holding tank access
- Remote shut off for propane
- Marine head - jabsco. (2019, including all new plumbing).
- Full separate stand-up fiberglass shower stall. (New shower pump 2019)
- Vanity with sink and mirror.
- Large medicine cabinet
Engine and Mechanical
- Yanmar 3JH3E diesel engine 2900 hours. Regularly serviced.
- Sonic outdrive leg rebuilt 2019
- 16,000 BTU Cruise Air Conditioner/De-Humidifier/Heater
- Spectra Ventura 150 Water maker
- 100 gallons Fresh Water
- 60 gallons Fuel
- Bottom sanded and painted Feb 2019 - regularly cleaned
- Arch system for tender hoisting and solar array - Atlantic towers super arch (2019)
- All spare parts inventory included.
- All required safety gear including PFDs, flares, fire extinguishers, horn, Life SlingÂ® II, wooden plugs,
- bilge pumps.
- Owners and equipment manuals.
Anchors & Docking
- Anchor bridle
- Mantus 35lb primary anchor with 150' of chain and 150' of rode. (2018)
- Mantus 17lb stern anchor with 15' of chain and 150' rode. (2018)
- Numerous fender and dock lines included
- Stainless steel anchor roller (2019)
- Docklines (2020)