S/V Tin Cup is a 1992 Endeavourcat 30 catamaran, for sale by owner.
Considering a LOA of 30 feet, the Endeavourcat 30 has the interior space of a 40-foot mono-hull. There are two double berth staterooms, a head with a large walk-in shower, a spacious galley and a large U-shaped dining area. Headroom is an incredible six feet, four inches.
The cockpit is very large. The stability of this multi-hull catamaran makes the wide cockpit work. This boat was designed and built by Endeavour Catamaran Corp. as a comfortable coastal cruiser and live aboard boat. The symmetrical hulls of the catamaran are separated by a V-shaped center section that Endeavour calls a Hydra-cell. The flats have recessed tunnels. It makes the inside of the boat roomy and spacious in height. Sails quietly and easily reaches 7.5 knots in light winds with a comfortable seat in the water.
We spent our winters on Tin Cup sailing Florida Coasts, Bahamas, and the Keys. She’s built like a tank and scoots along at 6-7 knots in a fresh wind and light load. Lots of room below and a great view from the cockpit. We chose this boat specifically to not have to look through windows to see where you’re going while cruising.
Just returned from a Florida trip to clean it up and get it ready for new owners. We can set up an open house to view the boat in person. Exterior pictures taken in March.
There are many pictures on Facebook under S/V Tin Cup.
It would make a great liveaboard or winter vacation home. A few of these designs have been sailed to Australia if you are adventurous.
Continue to S/V Tin Cup's Catamaran Photos
|Catamaran Name:||S/V Tin Cup|
|Construction:||biaxial fiberglass with isophthalic, vinylester resins, and Nida Core (polypropylene honeycomb) core, vacuum bagged for stiffness, strength, and light weight|
|Loa:||30 FT (9.14 m)|
|Lwl:||27 FT 8 inches (8.45 m)|
|Beam:||14 FT 6 inches (4.42 m)|
|Headroom:||6 FT 4 Inches|
|Draft:||2 FT 10 inches (0.86 m)|
|Displacement:||7,000 lbs / 3.5 Tons|
|Mast Height:||48 FT (14.5 m) from DWL|
|Speed:||Cruising Speed: 5.5 Knots; Max Speed: 6.5 Knots|
|Sails:||Self taking jib roller furler and main.|
- Interior room of a 40-foot monohull.
- Two double berth staterooms.
- Standup a head separate shower starboard hull. Spacious galley port hull.
- Large U-shaped dinette in salon.
- Headroom is 6 feet, 4 inches on port and starboard hull.
- The low coach roof allows a 360-degree view from the cockpit.
- The cockpit is huge. Sail control lines are led aft on the housetop.
- Self-tending Jib.
- Full Length Batons in Main.
- Two Main Reefs.
- Sails - Good Condition, used 3 Seasons.
- Pressure water.
- Princess double burner stove with oven.
- Two heavy duty aluminum LPG tanks.
- Ample storage.
- Double Stainless-steel sink.
Head and Comfort:
- Spacious head area includes a large walk-in shower with bench.
- Hot Water 5 Gallon Tank - Electric
- 12,000btu Cruise air Conditioner 2016
- Both staterooms feature a full-size berth
- Hanging closets and storage drawers.
Sails and rigging:
- Full baton main and roller jib.
- Sails New in 2015 and only used for 3 seasons, they are very good condition.
- All lines lead to the cockpit. (Easily single handed)
- Self-tacking jib.
- Cunningham reef system.
- Antal cam clutches.
- Lewmar 2-speed winches (self-tailing).
- Storage bins keep lines organized.
- Fully Battened Main.
- Original motor was a Honda 40 - We installed a Yamaha 25 when purchased in 2017.
- The Yamaha Motor was Stolen while in the Marina during covid, needs to be replaced.
- Motor motion disconnected from rudders and second wheel installed for motor for precise maneuvering.
- Self-Steering Battery Life Greatly Extended
- Motor Hydraulics lift completely out of water when not in use, so there is no propeller dragging in the water during your sail.
- 2 bilge pumps - 1 Manual - 2 autos with independent fuses.
- Jasco marine head.
- 15 gal holding tank with macerator.
- 50-gal water.
- 50-gal fuel.
- Entirely non-skid.
- All high-quality stainless safety cables wrap around the entire vessel. With 6 detaching clips, 1 on bow 5 aft.
- Dual boarding ladders.
- Stainless wheel.
- Adjustable helm seat with footrest comfortably located beneath wheel.
- Full Bimini shades the entire cockpit.
- 4 large bow storage compartments forward including large anchor well.
- Good Bottom Paint.
- Electric panels are conveniently located.
- Garmin Chart Plotter GPSmap 740s
- Autopilot ST6002 - wheel drive replaced (2017)
- Raymarine ST60 Wind, ST60 Depth, ST60 Depth
- Backup control head, belt, drive, and compass for Autopilot
- Richie compass - needs service
- 40 + 25 lb. plow anchors.
- Assorted Rode and Chain.
- Fortress (aluminum) backup or lunch hook.
- Lines need replacement - (Outdoor Storage)
- Mattresses - 2 Full Size
- New Inverter - Included with Purchase - Prosport
- 2 Deep Cycle and 1 Starter Batteries
- Engine and Control Cables - Currently rigged for 25hp Yamaha -no engine.
- Salon Cushions were replaced with Sunbrella Bench Cushions and are not in the photos.
- Mast seal -we used silicone for storage because we intended to pull the mast for a Great Circle journey.
- Navigation screens removed for safe storage. (Out of Florida Sun)
- Not Included
- Assorted Docking Lines and Fenders
- Assorted Life Jackets
- Assorted Water and Fuel Containers
- Assorted Deck Chairs
- Assorted Cockpit and Salon Cushions
- Cleaning and Waxes Under Sink
- Paperwork with Boat History and Equipment Manuals
- Backup Navigation head, Compass, and Depth