S/V ARIES is a 2014 Fountaine Pajot Helia 44 catamaran, for sale by owner.
With the Helia, Fountaine-Pajot has created a great design. You immediately feel at home when you step on the boat. A huge cockpit offers space for a table for 8 people and various places to relax. The large saloon houses the spacious U-shaped kitchen and a seating area with a table as well as the navigation station. Large windows offer a 360° panoramic view and flood the room with light. The guest cabins offer comfortable space, storage space and are each equipped with a private bathroom with shower and electric toilets. The owner’s hull includes the large bed, tailored for 2 standard mattresses (200 x 160cm), a reading couch, an office space, plenty of closet and storage space, space for the washing machine and the comfortable bathroom with silent flush toilet and separate shower cubicle.
In addition to the well-structured steering position with a bench that can accommodate up to 3 people, there is the sun deck with 2 loungers and a seating area. Ideal for enjoying your sundowner.
The boat, manufactured using the modern vacuum infusion process, is light and stable and offers both good performance and outstanding comfort. You feel safe in all wind conditions – the boat took us across the Atlantic twice without any problems.
The large sail areas and the additional asymmetrical spinnaker help the boat reach amazing speeds even in light winds.
Already equipped with every conceivable option ex works, we have continuously improved and maintained our ARIES. The boat is in optimal condition, perfect to get in and start sailing. Large batteries, new solar cells with almost 1.5 kW peak, large water tanks and a Schenker water maker guarantee a high degree of self-sufficiency. A Victron MultiPlus 12/3000 inverter enables the washing machine, induction hob, iron or hairdryer to be operated from the many existing 220V sockets. 2 large gas bottles with a gas remote switch (12.5 kg) are enough for more than 6 months. The oven, hob and a plancha grill in the cockpit run on propane.
We are handing over the ship with all the equipment that we have purchased over the years. These include, for example, a canoe, SUP, electric scooter, shopping trolley, fully automatic coffee machine, soda stream, battery-powered tools, many other tools and spare parts.
The 3.4 m Highfield Dinghy with 10 HP outboard motor (with electric starter) is equipped with an external fuel pre-filter, foils, anchor and solar-powered position light. In 2022 we had new UV protection made.
The yacht is available from May 2024.
- Rigid bimini for helm station, carrying a solar panel. Indirect LED lighting for helm station.
- Backrest at the central cockpit bench.
- Lots of additional storage and cabinets.
- Kitchen with new combined induction and gas glass ceramic hobs. Ergonomic placement for the oven and microwave.
- Plancha grill.
- 1.5 kW solar array.
- Fountain Pajot "Eco Cruising" monitor,
- Victron Multiplus 12/3000 inverter / charger.
- 5 x 150 Ah AGM batteries.
- Schenker Modular 60 water maker.
- Webasto heating system.
- Flexiteak for cockpit and helm station.
- Bad weather enclosures for cockpit and helm station.
- Sun shades and mosquito nets for all windows and hatches.
- Sun protection for foredeck and cockpit.
- Full navigational electronics (GARMIN) with 2 plotters, instruments, radar, AIS and autopilot. All software up to date.
- New upholstery,
- New lazy bag, sails overhauled 2023.
- Rig check and new front stay 2022.
- Most of running rig renewed 2023.
|Catamaran Name:||S/V ARIES|
|Loa:||44' 0" (13.3 m.)|
|Lwl:||44' 0" (13.3 m.)|
|Beam:||24' 6" (7.4 m.)|
|Headroom:||185cm (doors) to 210cm (Cabin/Salon = 6,1- 6.9ft)|
|Draft:||3' 10" (1.20 m.)|
|Displacement:||23,800 lbs. (10,800kg.)|
|Mast Height:||70' 0" (21.4 m.)|
|Speed:||5 to 10 kts cruise; max 15kts|
|Fuel Tanks:||470 l + 100 l in spare cans|
|Water Tanks:||750 l|
|Holding Tanks:||150 - 200 l|
|Engines:||2 x Volvo D2-40 with SD 130 saildrives and 3 blade folding props|
|Fuel Consumption:||2 l / 0.5 gal at 5 kn (one engine)|
|Sails:||Main 74 sqm|
Genoa 45 sqm
Asymetric spinnaker 100 sqm
- Rear guest cabin:
- Queen size bed
- Head with electric toilet, shower, mirror cabinet and basin
- Cabinets and storage place.
- Front guest cabin:
- Double bed.
- Head with electric toilet, shower, mirror cabinet and basin.
- Cabinets and storage place.
- Owners master suite:
- Queen size bed,
- Head with big mirror cabinet, basin, silent flush electric toilet with comfort bowl.
- Separated shower cubicle
- Relax area with couch
- Office area
- Lots of cabinets and storage
- Comfortable corner bench with storage beneath
- Leather upholstery, cushions and new curtains
- Convertible table with integrated bar
- Cupboard with integrated TV
- Navigation table with tray and dashboard
- Modern and ergonomic U galley
- Glass ceramic induction hob
- Glass ceramic gas hob
- Gas remote switch
- Gas oven
- Two drawer fridge
- Sink with fresh water and salt water taps
- Integrated bin
- 2 big drawers for storage
- 3 drawers for cutlery, kitchen utensils and bottles
- Additional cabinets
- Fully automatic coffee machine
- Cordless vacuum cleaner
- Various kitchen appliances
- Pots and Pans
- Dinnerware for up to 8 persons
- Sewing machine
- Teak table
- Seating benches for up to 10 persons
- Cockpit fridge
- Plancha gas grill
- Cockpit is fully covered by a rigid roof and can be totally enclosed in bad weather conditions
- New upholstery
- Gas compartment and storage beneath the benches
- Garmin Plotter GPSMAP Serie 8000 (navigation desk)
- Garmin Plotter GPSMAP Serie 6000 (helmstation)
- Garmin autopilot controller
- Garmin GHC 20 autopilot instrument
- Garmin GMI 20 instruments (2 x )
- Garmin VHF 300 radio
- AMEC AIS transceiver
- Garmin GMR HD radar
- Garmin GPS antenna
- windspeed and direction sensor
- depth, speed and water temperature sensor
- air temperature sensor
- hydraulic steering system
- NMEA 2000 network
- 2 personal epirbs for life vests
- VHF handheld radio
- Iridium Go satellite phone
- 2 Bluetooth headsets
- All appliances with up-to-date software, NAVIONICS maps for Caribbean and Mediterranean Sea
- 4 x 380 W solar panel
- 2 x 100 W solar panel
- 5 MPPT controllers
- 5 x 150 Ah AGM batteries
- Victron Multiplus 12 / 3000
- LED lighting throughout
- FP "Eco Cruising" monitor
- 230 V sockets in every room and cockpit
- 12 V socket at navigation table
- 5 V USB sockets in every room, cockpit and helm station
Deck & Hull
- Vacuum infused GRP with foam core
- White gel coat finish (RAL 9016)
- Aluminum bow transom
- Aluminum davits
- Seajet 039 platinum antifouling with cooper (will be renewed spring 2024)
- Lewmar Hatches
- Deck with anti slip structure
- Cockpit and helm station covered with Flexiteak
- INOX railing
- 2 front seats on each bow
Sails & Rigging
- Mainsail 75 sqm (revised 2023) fully battened witch 3 reefs
- Genoa 45 sqm (revised 2022) on Furler
- Asymetric spinnaker 100 sqm (2019)
- Most of the running rigging new in 2023
- Standing rig checked in 2022, transom stay replaced
- 5 Harken winches, 1 electric
- Lewmar blocks and clamps
- all sailing ropes leaded to the helmstation
Engines & Mechanical
- 2 x Volvo D2-40 4-cylinder diesel engines
- 2 x Volvo SD 130 sail drives
- 2 x Volvo 3 blade folding props
- Highfield Hypalon Dinghy (3.4m)
- Internal 20 l fuel tank
- Honda 10 hp 4-stroke outboard engine with electric starter
- Additional EBELY fuel filter
- Solar navigation light
- Folding anchar
- Chain and lock
- 2 paddels
- Navigation cutlery
- Nautical charts for Mediterranean Sea, Caribbean Sea, Atlantic
- Cruising guides (mostly in German)
- Life Raft for 8 persons
- Life jackets
- Life lines
- Grab bag with emergency food rations
- Signal rockets, flares and smoke bowls
- Water bottles
- 2 personal EPIRBs
- 4 fire extinguishers
- Fire blanket
Anchor & Docking
- Mantus anchor (30 kg), swivel, 90 m chain
- Quick windlass
- Spare anchor with 10 m chain and rope
- 8 big docking clamps
- Ropes for docking
- Ropes for mooring balls
- Shock absorbers (Springs)
- 2 ball fenders
- 10 cylinder fenders
- Boat hook
- Mooring hook
- Additional ropes
- Canoe for 2 persons
- Swim noodles, water toys
- Snorkeling gear for 6 persons
- Fishing gear, 2 rods and lots of accessories
- 2 spear guns
- Electric scooter
- Shopping trolley