S/V Tweeny is a Fountaine Pajot Antigua 37 Maestro Plus, a well maintained Class A Open Ocean Vessel, which is available for sale after many years of enjoyment in the islands of the Caribbean. A Class A yacht is a vessel that is built to navigate the open ocean and surpass a force 8 on the Beaufort scale and surpass waves higher that 4 meters. This catamaran for sale by her owner has been constructed to be self sufficient in hostile seas.
For the last 5 Years she’s been a very good Home for us and this nice looking cat is now berthed in Kingston, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines in what must be the best catamaran cruising grounds in the world. (roughly 400 miles from BVI and USVI).
She has a newly installed Trampoline in 2018. Maststeps up to the Masttop. These are Aluminium, powdercoated steps which are oxidation free and were professionally installed. There are 1000 watts of Solarpanels, connected to 300AH of Lithium batteries and managed by a Victron Solar charger. Electrical is rounded out with a Windgenerator Superwind 350 W, fixed on the Masttop (very effective and safe) incl. Charger, Stopswitch, Load Resitors , Inverter : 12 – 220V Victron Phönix 3000 plus new 2018.
Watermaker Pure Water ( German Brand , very similar to Echotech Watermaker ) 220Volt, 1000W, ca. 120 – 140 Liter per Hour new 2015, with Inverter : 12 – 220V Victron Phönix 3000 plus new 2018 (optional)
The Fridge is about 250 Liter, with massive Top Loading Hatch, about 15cm Insulation and new Insert from Inox. The Fridge Compressor has special additional Ventilation which blows the warm Air Out of the Inside from the Boat ( unique). The Working Hours and the electric Power Comsumption raised down rapidly!
Above the Waterline : Sprayed new in 2017 Below the Waterline: 5 Coats off International Gelshield ( Epoxy ) which seals the Hull and protects from Osmosis Underwater Coating (Antifouling): every Year new International Micron 66
Hydraulic Steering and Autopilot ( Raymarine ) new 2016 Ruderbearings ( above and below) new 2016
Yanmar 2 x 18 HP reconditioned and perfectly maintained, about 3900 Hours, Workshop Manual as Pdf available. Both Engine Rooms are ventilated with strong Blowers directly positioned to the Alternators, which makes sure to have a very good Ventilation and Cooling.
Both Engines and also Gearbox ( Saildrive) and Outboard are nano coated and sealed, also for the Fuel we used Additives, so there was never a Problem the last 5 Years The Engines are positioned below the Beds in the Aft Cabins and have additional Hatches and Cutouts for easy and comftortable Maintainance ( Impeller, Belts,…) Saildrive Cuffs new 2015 Saildrive Sealings and Oil sealings new 2019
2 Sinks with Freshwater and Saltwater (electric Pump) for prewashing, which safes very much Freshwater.
Propane Storage Box outside for 2 x 10 L Propane Tanks with safety Outlets below. Propane Cooker 2 Burner.
5 additional Hatches which make the Salon very good ventilated and a gives a good Daylight inside.
Additional Bed in the Salon and adjustable Table new 2015 Working Surface new 2015 Sun Protection for all Hatches and Widows
Hardtop with optional Shadow Canvas and Rain protection all around, to open and close for good Ventilation and also comfortable using of the Cockpit while Rain time. Integrated Rainwater Collecting System ( complete Hardtop) Huge Bathing Platform (also used for Tender storage while Sailing), very comfortable to step in or out off the Tender, bring your Provisioning on board, Scuba Diving, Fishing, Sunbathing,… which provides in connection with the Hardtop and the Solar Panels at the Bar an huge Living Space and Shade!
Also the Webber BBQ is central positioned and easy and comfortable usable from the Plattform, and is also very well protected from Sun, Wind and Rain, in case of that very often in Use.
The Cockpit Shower uses Fresh or Saltwater.
The comfortable Capt’n Seat is situated in the safe and protected Cockpit The Liferaft is for 8 Person 2015 Luxury Comfort Helm Seat
All cleats new and with additional massive Construction below Deck Waste Tanks new with special coating 2015 Mosquito Net for all Hatches,… Freshwater Tanks and Pipe System new 2016 Electric Toilet in the Owner Hull (Jabsco) new 2016 Propane Gas System new 2016 Very good Air Ventilation in the whole ship and Hulls,… All Materials and Equipment used on Board is very high Quality, no cheap Stuff! The comfortable Capt’n Seat is situated in the safe and protected Cockpit which has a Bimini with optional Shadow Canvas and Rain protection all around for good Ventilation and also comfortable living in the Cockpit while it’s raining.
She has a very large Swim Platform (also used for Tender storage while Sailing), which is very comfortable to step in or out off the Tender, bring your Provisioning on board, Scuba Diving, Fishing, Sunbathing,… which provides in connection with the Hardtop and the Solar Panels at the Bar an huge Living Space and Shade! Also the Webber BBQ is centrally positioned and easy and comfortable to use from the Swim Platform, and is also very well protected from Sun, Wind and Rain. The Fridge is about 250 Liter, with a massive Top-Loading Hatch, about 15cm Compressor with special additional Ventilation system which blows the warm Air externally (unique).
The Boat is very well maintained and rebuilt ( see long List below) and in perfect Condition (No Project). She was always an Owner Boat ( 2 Owners before) and never in Charter, ready to go everywhere!
Come on Board and see this great Boat, we open every Hatch to show you everything is dust dry and clean.
The only Reason to sell this Gem is to get to the next Size larger Catamaran! We would be happy to sell her to somebody which has a Relationship to Boats, because it would make it easier for us to sell her!! Our first language is German, please excuse any mistakes in English on ths page.
|Catamaran Name:||S/V Tweeny|
|Beam:||19 ft 6 in|
|Headroom:||6 ft 3 inches|
|Draft:||3 ft 10 in|
|Mast Height:||49 ft|
|Speed:||Cruise speed: 6 kts @ 2800 rpm|
|Fuel Tanks:||40 Gallon Capacity|
|Water Tanks:||(2) 60 Gal. Tanks for 120 Gal|
|Holding Tanks:||10 Gal|
|Engines:||Engine 1: Yanmar 18hp 2GM20F - original and in good shape Engine 2: Yanmar18hp 2GM20F - original and in good shape|
|Engine Hours:||Both Engines around 3900 Hrs|
|Fuel Consumption:||3 – 4 Liters/ Hr. running both engines, very efficient|
- 4 Cabins
- Galley Up
- Large Salon
- Very good Air Ventilation in the whole ship and Hulls,…
- Mosquito Net for all Hatches,…
- Salon table converts to bed. new 2015
- Sun Protection for all Hatches and Windows
- 2 Heads, Jabsco new 2016
- Propane Cooker 2 burner
- Fridge about 250 Liter
- 2 Sinks with Freshwater and Saltwater
- Pressurized water
- Countertops new 2015
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- CD Player Pioneer, USB,…. 6 Speaker in Saloon and Cockpit
- Complete Navigation (Raymarine) new 2015 (GPS, VHF, new Switch Panel,….)
- Raymarine Autopilot new 2016
- 12 V and 220V) System renewed 2015
- All Wires and Cables from tinned Material
- Lightning protection system
- Solar panels 700 Watts
- 3 Pc. Victron Solar charger for Lithium Batt.
- Lithium batteries 300AH (2015)
- Wind generator Superwind 350 Watts
- Charger, Stopswitch, Load Resistors , Inverter : 12 – 220V Victron Phönix 3000 plus
- Waterheater 40 Liter
Engines and Mechanical
- Yanmar 2 x 18 HP reconditioned & maintained
- about 3900 Hours, each engine
- Both Engine Rooms well ventilated
- Both Engines and also Gearbox ( Saildrive) and Outboard are nano coated and sealed
- Saildrive Cuffs new 2015
- Saildrive Sealings and Oil sealings new 2019
- Watermaker Pure Water ( German Brand ) 220Volt, 1000W, ca. 120 – 140 Liter per Hour
- Waste Tanks new with special coating 2015
- Freshwater Tanks and Pipe System new 2016
Deck & Hull
- Propane Gas System new 2016
- All Materials and Equipment used on Board is very high Quality, no cheap Stuff!
- All cleats new and with additional backing plates below Deck
- 5 additional Hatches
- Luxury Comfort Helm Seat
- Integrated Rainwater Collecting System ( complete Hardtop)
- Huge swim Platform (also used for Tender storage while Sailing),
- Webber BBQ
- The Cockpit Shower uses Fresh or Saltwater.
- Rudder bearings ( above and below) new 2016
- Above the Waterline : Sprayed new in 2017
- Below the Waterline : 5 Coats off International Gelshield ( Epoxy ) which seals the Hull and protects from Osmosis
- Underwater Coating (Antifouling): every Year new International Micron 66
- Trampolin new 2018
- Maststeps up to the Masttop, Aluminium, powdercoated, professional and oxidation free fixed.
- 270 cm Alu Bottom (new 2018) Yamaha 8 HP ( optional )
- Superlight and easy Liftsystem for the Tender with the integrated Davits at the Bar
Sails & Rigging
- Fok 2019 new
- Gib 2018 new
- Mainsail in good Condition
- Rigg new 2019
- 2 fire extinguishers
- 1 Jim Buoy Ring Buoy USCG Approved
- The Liferaft is for 8 Person 2015
- Propane Storage Box outside for 2 x 10 L Propane Tanks with safety Outlets below.
Anchoring and Docking
- Anchor Windlass Tigres 1000W with Hand Remote at the Bow and Remote Switch at the Helm, new 2016,
- 70m of 10mm Chain galvanized
- 22kg Anchor Jambo
- Fenders and Lines