S/V Wicked Lick is a stunning 2015 Fountaine Pajot Helia 44, offered for sale by the owner. This impressive catamaran has been extensively updated and maintained, making it the ideal choice for comfortable live-aboard cruising, ocean passages, and off-grid adventures. The current owner, a former offshore sailboat racer with extensive knowledge of sailing and boat maintenance, has spent the last two years sailing the Caribbean and updating this remarkable yacht. “Wicked Lick” is currently located in Charleston, SC, and is available for viewing today.
- 4 spacious cabins, each with an island-style queen-sized berth, ensuite bath with electric macerating heads and stand-up showers, heated backlit mirrors, and thermostatic temperature-regulating shower controls.
- U-shaped galley with modern appliances, including an Eno gas oven and stove top, new LG microwave, and ice maker, and ample storage space.
- Expansive, light-filled saloon featuring an L-shaped settee with a storage coffee table, panoramic windows, and a 40-inch smart TV for entertainment.
- Large cockpit area with a teak dining table, seating for eight, and a Fusion entertainment system.
Upgrades & Additional Equipment:
- 40 GPH water maker, ensuring a continuous supply of fresh water.
- 1,600W solar panels and a massive 7.8 kWh lithium battery bank for sustainable off-grid living.
- Three air conditioning units for maximum comfort.
- Fiberglass hardtop bimini for the helm and extensive navigation equipment, including AIS, radar, and state-of-the-art Raymarine electronics.
- 9 kW generator, providing reliable power when needed.
- New tender for exploring remote anchorages and beach-hopping.
- Three sets of Magma kayak holders for storing kayaks or paddleboards.
- New running rigging, standing rigging, main sail bag, sails, and miscellaneous deck hardware for top-notch sailing performance.
- Three-bladed Kiwi feathering props for increased speed under power and sail.
- Bottom repainted in 2021 and hulls repainted in 2022.
With its exceptional upgrades and proven sailing performance, “Wicked Lick” is the perfect choice for anyone looking to embark on a dream sailing adventure. Don’t miss your opportunity to own this one-of-a-kind yacht – contact me today to arrange a private viewing.
|Catamaran Name:||S/V Wicked Lick|
|Loa:||44' 0" (13.3 m.)|
|Lwl:||44' 0" (13.3 m.)|
|Beam:||24' 6" (7.4 m.)|
|Headroom:||185cm (doors) to 210cm (Cabin/Salon = 6,1- 6.9ft)|
|Draft:||3' 8" (1.12 m.)|
|Displacement:||23,800 lbs. (10,800kg.)|
|Mast Height:||68' 0" (20.7 m.)|
|Speed:||5 to 10 kts cruise; max 15kts|
|Fuel Tanks:||124 gal|
|Water Tanks:||200 gal|
|Holding Tanks:||80 gal|
|Engines:||2 Yanmar 3-cyl 3JH5E|
|Fuel Consumption:||1/2 GAL / HR @ 6.5 knot|
|Sails:||Main & Jib|
- Hull is solid-glass laminate below waterline, form-cored from waterline to sheer, and entirely vacuum-bagged.
- Deck is balsa-cored glass laminate, laid-up dry between two molds and then injected with resin.
- Hull and deck are bolted and adhered together.
- Four double cabins (plus two single forepeak cabins).
- Four ensuite baths with Jabsco electric heads and separate shower area.
- Showers have Librao Thermostatic temperature control valves, added in 2022.
- Bath mirrors are backlit and heated, added in 2022.
- CruiseAir A/C for all cabins.
- Hanging lockers.
- Fans and LED reading lights updated 2021
- 110 AC Outlets with USB ports updated 2021
- Shelves and cubby holes.
- Large opening Lemar deck hatch, opening Lemar port lights, large fixed window in hull.
- All windows have curtains.
- L shaped seating and storage coffee table in salon.
- CruiseAir A/C.
- Forward facing navigation station.
- Two large opening Lemar hatches forward.
- Roof top opening Lemar hatch for ventilation
- Large 40" Smart TV for streaming movies.
- Sliding glass door and window to cockpit area.
- Three burner Eno gas stove top with oven.
- Cupboards with stainless pullout storage racks added 2021
- Mueller pull-out sprayer head kitchen stainless faucet added 2021
- Double stainless sink.
- New LG smart cook microwave added 2023
- Three cutlery drawers
- Two Isotherm refrigerators.
- One Isotherm freezer.
- Countertop ice maker added 2022
- Pots, pans, dishes, and miscellaneous galley equipment.
- Crockery, cutlery, and glassware.
- Large cockpit area with seating at teak table for eight.
- Large opening roof top Lemar hatch above teak table.
- Rooftop seating next to helm.
- Lounge seating aft of helm.
- Large helm seat for four.
- Sliding glass door and window to salon area.
- Fusion MS-AV-750 Entertainment Stereo with built in DVD player & remote.
- Boss Audio MR4001 Marine 400w, 4 channel amplifier added 2023.
- Fusion MS-OS420 Marine Box Speakers for bow area listening added 2023.
- Four Scar Audio SK65SB 6.5" 320w Marine Coaxial Speakers added 2023.
- 40" VIZIO Smart 1080 TV for streaming movies, with remote added 2023.
- SeaWater Pro Watermaker 40gal / hr added 2021.
- Victron Multplus II 3000w Smart Inverter/Charger added 2021.
- Victron MPPT 150/70 Smart Solar Controllers (2) added 2021.
- LG 400w solar panals (4) total 1600w added 2021.
- Victron Smart Lithium batteries 200ah (3) total 7.8 kWh capacity added 2021.
- Victron Smart Battery Monitor added 2021.
- Victron Orion 12V Bat - 12V Bat Smart Charger added 2021.
- Victron VR.Bus.BMS Smart Battery Monitor System added 2021.
- Victron Cyrix-Li-Load 230a added 2021.
- Victron Cyrix-Li-Charge 230a added 2021.
- Victron Cerbo GX Communication Module added 2021.
- Victron Lynx Power In Distribution Panel added 2021.
- Victron Lynx Shunt VE Control Panel added 2021.
- Victron Digital Multi Control Remote 200/200A added 2021.
- 9kw Northern Lights Generator (serviced 2022)
Deck & Hull
- Dedicated Marine fiberglass hardtop Bimini with large window added 2022.
- Two bow pulpit chairs, teak seats replaced 2022.
- Stanchions with dynema lifelines on deck.
- Trampoline on foredeck.
- Davits for Tender with Harkin electric winch to raise.
- ZAR Mini Hypalon Tender with 15 hp outboard added 2021
- Steering Wheel.
- Cockpit Cushions.
- Swim Ladder.
- Harkin Electric and Manual Winches.
- Three Magma stanchion mount kayak holders added 2021
Sails & Rigging
- Standing and Running rigging 2021
- Full batton main sail new in 2020
- Mack Sails mainsail boom lazy jack bag new in 2022.
- Mack Sails Rolling furling jib new in 2022
- Easily sails along over 7 knots, 9 - 10 knots on a comfortable beam reach.
- All lines lead back to the helm for ease of handling.
- 2 Harken 50 manual winches and 1 Harken 50 two speed electric winch at helm.
- 2 Harken 46 manual winches in cockpit.
- Harkin Two speed electric winch in cockpit to raise tender.
Engines & Mechanical
- Two Yanmar 40hp Diesel Engines serviced in 2022.
- Two Yanmar helm engine controllers new 2022.
- Two Yanmar SD60 Saildrives.
- Balmar XT 170 185amp high output alternator with MC-614 Regulator added 2021.
- Two engine start batteries and one generator start battery new 2021.
- ZAR Mini RIB 11 HDL Hypalon Tender new 2021
- 15 hp Yamaha Outboard motor with five gal gas tank new 2022.
- Padded storage seat cover.
- Raymarine Axiom 9 Plus RV Chart plotter replaced 2023
- Raymarine ACU400 autopilot with p70 Control at Helm updated 2021.
- Raymarine multifunction i70s instruments (2) at helm updated 2021.
- Raymarine VHF Ray91 with AIS input.
- Raymarine mast top wind / speed transducer updated 2023.
- Raymarine AIS700 transceiver added 2022.
- Raymarine Radar Quantum Radome 18" added 2022.
- Raymarine ITC Transducer Convertor replaced 2023.
- Helm mounted Compass.
- Zodiac Open Sea ISO9650-1 Life Raft.
- Two Off-Shore self inflating Life Jackets
- Life Jackets
- Fire Extinguishers
- Jack Lines
- Bosun's Chair
- Two Throwable Horse Shoe PDF rescue devices.
Anchor & Docking
- Dylan DH Windless (serviced 2023)
- 200' anchor chain w/ 150' anchor line rode.
- 65lb Delta Anchor (oversized)
- Fortress FX-37 anchor with 30' chain plus rode.
- Smaller Danforth anchor for tender.
- Eight large fenders
- Two 100 gallon water tanks
- 124 gallon diesel tank
- Four 20 gallon holding tanks.
- All four Jabsco electric toilets have new macerators and wall switches replaced in 2021 / 2022.
- Whale BP1552 Gulper shower sump pumps (2) replaced 2021 / 2022
- Whale BE9003 Electronic Sensor Switch for sump pumps (2) replaced in 2022.
- Jabsco 3.5 GPM fresh water pump replaced in 2021.
- Flojet 3.2 GPM fresh water pump installed as backup added 2022.
- All bilge pumps replaced in 2021 / 2022.
- Deck shower
- Multiple spares
- All galley equipment
- Fishing gear
- Sailing books and guides.