2008/09 Fountaine Pajot Mahe 36. European Tax paid
S/V Jori is a Fountaine Pajot Mahe 36 Catamaran offered for sale by her owner. With her open-plan / sheltered cockpit, bright living areas, and her raised helm station, this boat offers great comfort both sailing and at anchor while at the same time offering excellent performance. Jori is a 2008/9 model with 3 cabins + 1 head, launched in July 2009, bought by her current owner in 2018.
Entering the main salon through the sliding cockpit door the well appointed galley is to starboard and the Nav station and storage is to port. The galley includes an Eno 3 burner propane (US specs) stove with oven and a Isotherm 12volt, 4.6 cubic feet refrigerator with freezer compartment. Ample galley storage with a sealed trash bin under the counter. There is a large 6 person U shaped settee with a dinette forward in the salon, the settee spans the width of the salon forward and is well lighted by the three large forward and one ceiling windows. Down into the starboard hull is the master stateroom aft with a Queen berth with several opening ports, a hanging locker and shelf storage with vented doors.
Forward to starboard is the ample head with shower which is a single fiberglass unit very easy to keep clean. Down from the saloon to the port guest stateroom aft with a Queen berth with several opening ports , a hanging locker and shelf storage with vented doors. Forward to port is the ample head with shower which is a single fiberglass unit very easy to keep clean. The large windows forward, Port and Starboard in the saloon make for an airy, open feeling.
She is kitted out and ready for ocean passage, very well maintained by her owner who has sailed her for the entire Mediterranean sailing season the last 3 years and meticulously maintained and cleaned her during that time.
Convertible saloon table with shorter legs and an extra cushion. It can be turned into a double bed or day berth (then a total of 8 berths). The original owners of this boat selected every option from the factory when this boat was new such as larger 30hp Volvo engines and feathering 3 blade props which reduces drag so much it can give as much as an extra knot of speed over a fixed prop.
The boats batteries and solar array can be monitored from an app on your phone via Bluetooth, as well as a LCD display in the galley.
This is a turnkey offshore rated catamaran with all required maintenance and upkeep completed. She is ready to sail anywhere in the world.
The Mahé 36 allows you to move around freely onboard, enjoying comfort when navigating (at the helm, in the cockpit or down below) or while moored. Everything has been thought out so that you can move about on this 36 ft yacht without anything getting in the way.
An extensive list of options, features listed below, and excellent condition make this boat a must see if you are in the market for a cruising catamaran in this class. Three separate staterooms make traveling with family and friends a joy and the spacious salon seems more like a home than a boat.
This beautifully maintained boat has been everything to us for the 3 years we have owned her. However, our 2 year sailing adventure which we extended to 5 years altogether, must now come to an end.
She is currently in the middle of the Mediterranean sea in Licata Sicily, perfect for Greece and Croatia if you head east, or Sardinia and Corsica if you head west.
The list below is just what we have added to her while we have been fortunate enough to own her.
- Katadyn 40e watermaker (2020)
- Rocna 15 anchor with stainless shackle (2019)
- Honda 1kw silent generator (2018 second hand)
- 520w sunpower solar array (2020)
- Victron bluetooth solar PPT controller (2020)
- 3 x 120ah Lucas AGM batteries (2019)
- 12v portable twin tub washing machine (2020)
- Sony Bluetooth/USB/Aux remote stereo system (2020)
- Dometic 12v coolbox/freezer (2019)
- Paddleboard SUP (2019)
- 2.6 metre Ribeye inflatable dinghy with fibreglass floor (2019)
- 8hp Suzuki outboard motor (2019 second hand)
- 82m2 light wind spinnaker sail (2020)
- Cobra handheld VHF radio. (2020)
- Meaco DDBL dehumidifier (2020)
- 2 x king-size memory foam mattress toppers (2019)
- 12v fans (2019)
- Wind funnels to cool interior (2020)
- 2000w Electric heater (2018)
- 2 x Shakespeare sea fishing rods and reels and all fishing tackle (2019)
- Brand new antifouling and saildrive service (2020)
- New mainsail stack pack (2021)
- Mainsail service (2020)
- Ocean Signal EPIRB
- Lightweight Aluminium passeraille. (2019 second hand)
- 1500w inverter (2019)
|Catamaran Name:||S/V Jori|
|Designer:||O. Flahault Design / Joubert - Nivelt|
|Loa:||36 ft 2 inches|
|Beam:||19 ft 4 inches|
|Headroom:||6 ft 3 inches (6 ft 7 inches in Salon)|
|Draft:||3 ft 6 inches|
|Displacement:||11,500 lbs (full load 14,330 lbs)|
|Mast Height:||53 ft|
|Bridgedeck Clearance:||2 ft 4 inches|
|Speed:||Cruise speed - 7.5 kts using one engine. 10 kts using both engines in flat water; Sailing Speed - 14 kts Max|
|Engines:||2 x Volvo D1-30|
|Sails:||Fully Battened Mainsail - original, serviced 2020
Jib - original with new 2018 UV strip
Brand new Roly Tasker spinnaker used approximately 6 times
- 3 x Double cabins 2 with king sized beds
- 1 x Head with shower and sink
- salon table drops to form another king sized berth
- Catamaran sleeps 8 people
- Leather upholstered interior cushions
- Selection of luxury comfort soft furnishings
- Table drops to form another king sized berth or day berth
- 3 x Burner gas cook top
- 1 x Gas oven with multiple trays
- 1 x Under oven draw for large pans etc
- 2 x Large cupboards over sink for storage
- 2 x Utensil holders
- 2 x Wall mounted holders for sauces, oils, spices, etc
- Full set of of white leatherette upholstered seating cushions
- Full set of all weather sides to enclose cockpit area during rain or for shade
- Large table that comfortably seats 6
- Outside marine speaker to bring the music outside
- Under seat storage
- Depthsounder – Furuno
- Log-Speedometer – Furuno
- Wind Speed and Direction – Furuno
- Raymarine a series navigation plotter with Navionics maps
- Android tablet as backup navigation device with Navionic maps
- GPS – Furuno 32 GPS and spare
- Cockpit Speakers – *1 + 2 interior speakers
- VHF – Cobra marine ships radio with MMSI registration
- Long range WIFI and Access Point
- EPIRB Ocean Signal
- NMEA Multiplexer and USB interface
- Raymarine AIS receiver
- AIS/VHF/Radio antenna splitter
- New shore power cable
- LED lights all throughout
- Bimini top 2015
- Lazy Bag - brand new 2021
- Full set of cockpit covers to completely enclose the cockpit in bad weather.
- Full leatherette upholstered cockpit cushion set.
Sails & Rigging
- Fully Battened Mainsail – original
- Jib – original with new 2018 UV strip
- Brand new Roly Tasker spinnaker used approximately 6 times
- Manual winches – 1 port + 2 port/sbd aft (all Harken 2 speed Power Ratio 40)
- New furling sheets and reefing line
- 1 Spinlock block bringing reefing back to cockpit
- New bridle and stronger eyes fitted on crossbeam
- 6 x eye pads
- 6 x snatch blocks
Engines & Mechanical
- 2 x Volvo D1-30 engines
- Large capacity fuel tank
- 2 x Racor fuel filters
- Ribeye 2.6m RIB with rigid fiberglass hull
- Suzuki 8hp Outboard
- Raymarine A Series chart plotter with Navionics maps installed.
- Raymarine AIS reciever
- Furuno 32 GPS
- Android Tablet with Navionics installed as Backup
- 1 x horse shoe life buoys
- 1 x rescue hand line
- 2 x smoke detectors on engine hatches
- 2 x fire extinguishers in port and starboard engine rooms
- 2 x fire extinguishers port and starboard stairs
- 1 first aid kit
- 1 Full set of distress flares
- 4 x Adult life jackets
- 4 x Children’s life jackets
Anchor & Docking
- Rocna 15
- 80m 8mm chain
- Danforth aluminium with chain and rode
- Selection of fenders of all shapes and sizes
- Selection of lines with shock absorbers
- All manuals and books for all equipment
- Many spares for engine services
- Many spares for outboard servicing
- Many spares for watermaker (filters etc)
- Many tools
- Set of pilot books, manuals and charts.
- Selection of snorkels masks and fins