S/V Lamitye is a Caribbean based 2019 Fountaine Pajot Saona 47, 3 cabin Maestro version for sale by owner.
This extremely well looked and maintained Owners’ Version has been sailed in the Caribbean by her owners since 2019.
The Fountaine Pajot Saona 47 maximizes living and entertaining space while retaining good speed by combining “multi-decking,” a minimum wetted surface and lots of flare at the chines. Construction is typical of this builder, with a vinylester resin-infused, balsa-cored hull and deck.
The boat is setup for off grid live aboard living and blue water sailing. Perfectly and fully equipped. There are 6 Trina solar panels (1.800w total) on a stainless frame off the back of the coachroof, connected to 5x 100/30 Victron mttp controllers, with 4x360ah (1.440 ah total) LithiumIon batteries, and a 5000 Watt Victron inverter.
All electrical systems and appliances are connected through the inverter to allow everything on the boat to be run off the batteries and solar (with thoughtful power management). This includes heating hot water, running water maker, running washing and dishing machine, AirConditioning, using kitchen electrical appliances etc. As there is although a generator as a back-up, their needs in the power management are totally satisfied.
The big aft area is far too large to call a cockpit. In fact, this will be the social center of the boat, with seating, standing and reclining space for a multitude. Her large master suite has to be seen to be appreciated.
The owners have lived on anchor during the sailing season like they can live on the dock.
With lead time for a new boat now into 2025, without any price fixation/guarantee (!) from the dealer/supplier (new price at least 1,25 Million. €), you can jump the queue and be on the water in this turnkey ready Saona 47 for the 2022/2023 sailing season.
|Catamaran Name:||S/V Lamitye|
|Beam:||25ft 3 inches|
|Headroom:||6ft 5 inches|
|Draft:||4ft 4 inches|
|Mast Height:||70ft 9 inches|
|Speed:||7 to 10 knots|
|Fuel Tanks:||950 L|
|Water Tanks:||700 L|
|Holding Tanks:||150 L|
|Engines:||2x Volvo Penta D2-60|
|Engine Hours:||420 h + 419 h|
- HULL MATERIAL: Composite Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) using balsa core – infused sandwich construction. HULL COLOR: White gelcoat.
- An extended cabin top covers the cockpit area aft. The helm position is to starboard and it is covered with a canvas Bimini with a stainless steel frame.
- HULL to DECK JOINT: The deck is bonded to the hull with fiberglass tabbing.
- HULL COVERINGS: Foam backed vinyl.
- KEELS: Molded fiberglass keels (filled with foam) are bonded into female lower hull recesses.
- RUDDERS: Composite fiberglass spade rudders with stainless steel rudderstocks.
- STERNS & additions: Reverse transoms with molded steps.
- OSMOTIC BLISTERING: No blisters were visible on the wetted surface area of the hulls, keels or rudders.
- HULL SOUNDING: The lower hulls, keels & rudders were sounded and no delamination was detected.
ENGINES, MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL AND TANKS
- ENGINES, MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL AND TANKS
- 2x Volvo Penta D2-60 with saildrives (Port 421 hours & Starboard 420 hours)
- 2x big alternators, each 100 Ah
- 2x 3 blade folding propellers
- 2x 475 litre fuel tanks (950 l)
- 2x 350 litre water tanks (700 l)
- Generator Fischer Panda 15kw
- Hydraulic bathing platform with dinghy holder
- 3x electrical WC
- Bauer scuba dive compressor (electrical) with automatic control + 40x filters
- Aquabase 12V, 180 litres per hour, water maker with auto rinse
- Additional freshwater pump
- Deck sweet water washdown outlet on port transom
- Seawater washdown outlet in pantry and anchor locker
- Transom hot/cold shower
- 2x Comfort freshwater electric head (aft guest and forward cabin)
- 1x Comfort Plus freshwater electric head (owners cabin)
- 3x 45 litre holding tanks
- 2x dual fuel filter/water separator with clear bowl
- 2x water filter for external water supply
- Shore plug 220 Volt + 2x shore connection cable
- Teak in cockpit and transom
ENERGY (new in 2022)
- 8x Solarpanels with 1.800 WattsPeak
- 4x LithiumIon batteries with 1.440 Ah
- Victron 5000 inverter and charger
- Victron battery management system with Bluetooth app for mobile phones
- Victron battery management screen, colored
- All 240 Volt items (AC, dish washer, watermaker, washing machine, etc.) run on 12 Volt
- Aircondition: 2x in Master cabin, 2x in salon, 1x aft cabin, 1x middle cabin
- 130 litre 2 drawer fridge in salon
- 90 litre freezer in salon
- Fridge in cockpit
- Fan assist gas oven and hob
- BBQ plancha on transom connected to the boat gas system
- Radio/CD/DVD Fusion bluetooth sound system in salon and cockpit
- Bose sound system, 4 speaker in salon and cockpit
- 32 inch TV in salon, connected with Bose sound system
- Washing and Drying Machine (5 kg), Siemens
- Dish washer, Bosch
- 3x slatted frames and health mattresses Laroma in each cabin
- 6x fans in salon and cabins
- 2x additional electrical outlets in salon
- 2x additional 12V USB outlets in salon
- 4x electrical outlets + 4x USB sockets in cabins
- Carpets in all cabins
SAILS, RIGGING AND DECK GEAR
- Fully battened mainsail pin head (Incidence Sails) with 3 reefs (single line for 1 )
- Furling Genoa (Incidence Sails)
- Parasailor/Wingaker 140 square metres on an BARTELS endless furler, sheets fed back through blocks to stern winches
- Code Zero Sail, Doyle
- Bowsprit and gear for gennaker
- 2x additional blocks on bow for Parasailor/Wingaker
- 2x electric and 1x manual Lewmar winches at the helm
- 1x manual Lewmar winch on port stern for gennaker operation
- Spinnaker halyard and topping lift fed back to the helm
- Sail bag, Lazy Jacks
- Steps from foredeck to coachroof
- Garmin 10 inch chart plotter 7412, salon
- Garmin 8 inch chart plotter 7410 at helm
- Garmin AIS
- Garmin radar Phantom 18 (bigger version as standard)
- Passive radar reflector
- 2x Garmin VHF radio handsets (salon + helm)
- Transducer for depth and water temp
- Garmin Autopilot with remote control
- Fountaine Pajot/Garmin Smart Cruising
- Normal FP supplied running lights on hull, plus tri-colour on top of masted
- Motion sensor LED security light in cockpit
- LED lights in salon, cockpit and transom (blue + white)
- Blue courtesy light around salon
- 2x blue underwater lights, mounted under the bathing platform
- Roccna 33kg anchor, 90m of stainless 12mm chain (Ketten Wälder)
- Backup 2nd Delta 30kg anchor, 50m rope
- Electric Quick windlass with remote control at the anchor locker and a chain counter with control at the helm
- Bridle with inox snubbers
- Highfield Hyperlon CL360 dinghy with chaps, oars, seat and saddle bag, fuel tank, pump, anchor with 6m stainless chain + rope.
- Hull cover, engine cover and full dinghy cover
- Yamaha 25 hp 4 stroke outboard
- 10x fenders
- 6x dock lines + mooring boy line
- Ocean Signal EPIRP
- Liferaft Sea Safe, 6 persons
- 6x lifejackets Spinlock (270 N + 200 N) with personal EASY ONE DSC AIS locator
- Inflatable Danboy + inflatable U-Boy + Man overboard rescues system with 30m rope
- Rescue and medical first aid box SeaDoc
- Smoke detector in salon, cabins and engine compartments
- 5X fire extinguishers
- 1x fire blanket
- 6x handheld, 8x rocket & 2x smoke Flares (exp end 2024)
- 2x live sling on deck
- 2nd VHF antenna
- 2x Headsets for hands-free communication helm to bow
COVERS AND CANVAS
- Cockpit weather protection tent (clear) plus full Textalene style shade protection
- Helm weather protection tent (clear)
- Flydeck outdoor seating cushions and sunbed pads
- Foredeck outdoor sunbed pads and cushions
- Cockpit and helm cushions
- Foredeck Sunbrella style tent
- Helm cover
- Curtains in cabins
- Pull down blinds on hatches in cabins
- Sun cover on salon windows and deck light panel
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT + SPARES
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Stan-up paddle JOBBE
- 4x diving tanks and 2x diving equipment (Scubapro jacket, mask, fin)
- 2x electric scooter for shore excursion, incl. charger and tyres as back-up
- Icemaker Bartscher, clear ice cubes (new in 2022)
- Bow princess/dolphin seats
- Additional, stainless-steel handrails around coachroof and on stairs
- 2x 20 litre diesel, 2x 20 litre fuel, 3x15 kg gas bottles
- 6x Bed linen and towels (shower, hand, bathing)
- Full kitchen equipment, cooking pans, utensils
- 8x plates, small and big, soup plates, salad/fruit bowl
- 8x assortment of glasses: wine, beer, cocktails, coffee etc.
- 8x Cutlery
- Nespresso Coffee machine
- GRAEF Tee/water cooker
- Smoothie mixer, bianco de puro
- Vacuum cleaner, Dyson
- High pressure cleaner, Kärcher
- Selection of tools
- Books + Charts: Pilot Charts, Harbour Guide, Island Guide, Garmin Vision Blue Chart HD, etc.
- Volvo MDI module
- 2nd Auto Pilot, as back-up
- Fuel and air filters
- Various Volvo engine servicing spares
- Generator oil, impeller and service kit
- Watermaker filters (2x 15) and disinfection and service kit
- Set of saildrive and prop anodes
- 2x bilge pumps
- Lewmar winch grasse
- Yamaha outboard seal kit + 3x spar plugs