This Fusion 40 catamaran for sale by her owner is a bit unique as it’s a brand new, just completed boat, which is just waiting for the mast to launch.
The Fusion 40 Catamaran is a Gary Lidgard design utilizing the latest in composite construction. It is foam core with fiberglass allowing for a very light weight boat that is easy to sail in light winds. This boat features the ‘Owner’s layout, with 2 guest cabins and an owner’s ensuite. This owner layout also features a walk in closet and spa in the owner’s cabin.
All cabinets are fine cherry, with ample storage. The galley has a 3 burner stovetop with a full oven, separate fridge and freezer. The settee converts to a bed and will allow up to 8 guests to sail/sleep in comfort. The clear plexi French doors allow for 360 degree view and wide access to the spacious child friendly cockpit including dual deck showers and stairway lighting.
All primary sail control lines, including the main halyard and reefing lines, can be brought back to the cockpit where the option of an electric winch increases the ease, efficiency and safety of managing mainsail loads.
Movement between the cockpit and the main salon remains easy and feels open. The boat features a bimini covered large cockpit, comprehensive navigation area, a spacious main salon with its unique 360 degree panoramic view, and a large galley. Features which clearly show that the Fusion Sailing catamarans are luxurious vessels designed for long, comfortable, cruising or performance racing.
Maintenance has been designed for easy access through out. She has the latest Garmin GMI series of Navoincs including auto-pilot and led displays. Along with the remote anchor control and dodger hatch making it a pleasure to trim and anchor. Dual 30 hp Yanmars also yield excellent maneuverability. Strong mini keels allow for beaching and shallow draft.
This boat has been finished with the world cruise in mind but done in comfort.
|Catamaran Name:||S/V Fusion|
|Builder:||Fusion Catmarans Mackay|
|Loa:||40 ft 0 in|
|Beam:||23 ft 4 inches|
|Headroom:||6 FT 4 in|
|Mast Height:||59 ft|
|Bridgedeck Clearance:||3 ft 6 inches|
|Fuel Tanks:||150 gallons|
|Water Tanks:||212 gallons|
|Engines:||2 x YM30 Yanmar diesel engines|
- Foam-cored infused sandwich with white gel coat finish.
- Anti-fouling bottom finish – “Petit vivid sea blue”
- Separate fin keels bonded under the hulls are designed to sacrificial if inadvertently grounded, with a solid glass base
- Designed for beaching.
- FAMA corian counter, “Black Sea”
- 3 burners, gourmet propane stove with oven
- Double sink, with pull out faucet
- Gas solenoid shut off valve with control at switch panel and warning light stove
- Nova Cool fridge & freezer (separate units)
- Garmin GTI10 integrated display and senders
- Garmin NMEA 2000 system with auto-pilot
- AM/FM Stereo with C.D with speakers
- Yanmar engine indicator system
- VHF Muir Atlantic wireless windlass control with chain counter
- High stanchions with port and starboard gates and guard wires
- X7 mooring cleats
- X3 deck ventilators
- Harken winches, blocks and track
- Muir Atlantic electric windlass with separate anchor and motor lockers
- Cherry wood counters/ cabinets
- Teak & holly custom flooring
- 6 all weather opening hatches
- Foam-cored lightweight waterproof structural fitted interior parts
- Dining room convertible table
- 360 degree view with French full view doors
- 3 stateroom owner layout
- Custom cherry wood cabinets
- Cherry wood interior with metal trim
- Integrated LED lighting
- Foam cored cabin doors
- 12 volt system
- 120 volt ac system
- Blowers in most cabins with controls
- 4 batteries with Zantrex inverter/ charger
- 2 start batteries
- 2 X heads (Vacu Flush)
- Undercount sink
- 1 Shower enclosed
- Aft Shower and wash down
- Macerator with pump out
- Pex colour coded water system
- Wabastco Hydronic heating system coupled to engine hot water for pre-heat.
- Twin aft transom showers and forward wash-down