S/V Kiludi is a Lagoon 380 Owners’ Version for sale by owner (VAT tax not paid). This meticulously maintained Lagoon 380 has no hurricane damage and has been extensively upgraded for live-aboard cruising. The current owners have sailed her across the Atlantic in both directions and are currently based in Saint Martin.
The Lagoon 380 is the product of many years experience and research and has been very well planned. It has access to engines from the transoms, large cockpit with table and bench seat, rigid walkway on the trampoline, wide side decks. It is distinctly the work of renowned architects, Van Peteghem and Lauriot-Prevost. This boat is innovative and fast, easy to handle and of course very comfortable both at sea and anchor, but above all this catamaran is fun to live aboard!
This highly prized 3 cabin version dedicates all of the starboard hull to the owner. The starboard hull contains a dedicated master suite with a queen sized bed, library, spacious bathroom, separate shower stall and plenty of storage. The port hull contains a second bathroom, a large guest cabin aft with a queen sized bed and a forward cabin with a double bed. All cabins feature hanging lockers and plenty of storage.All spaces are modern, light and well ventilated.
The saloon includes a large seating area with panoramic views, a newly upgraded kitchen and a completely new navigation station. A large outdoor seating area is sheltered under a custom hardtop Bimini and full enclosure. The protected helm is equipped with all new navigation equipment, new engine instruments and a comfortable seat for long passages. The port sugar scoop includes an additional fresh water shower for rinsing off after a swim.
Upgrades to this yacht include new standing rigging and all new sails, 1000 watts of solar panels, a massive lithium ion house bank, a new 3000 Watt inverter/charger, wind generator, all new instruments, new wiring, a new trampoline, new Rocna anchor and chain, new kitchen counters, cabinets and appliances, a custom built-in freezer, LED lights throughout, water maker, washing machine, electric flush toilets, new upholstery everywhere, new mattresses on all beds, Yanmar 3YM30 engines with low (2500) hours, new flooring throughout, all new hatch lenses, new feathering propellers, custom built cabinets for additional storage, a new six person life raft, a new 18 hp outboard engine for the dinghy, and much more.
One of the best selling catamarans ever built, this particular Lagoon 380 has been continually improved and maintained to ensure safety, comfort and reliability at sea and at anchor!
Recent Upgrades and Updates
- New flooring throughout (2020)
- New galley countertops, sink, faucet and cabinets (2020)
- New galley appliances (2020)
- New Raymarine instruments and Axiom chartplotter (2021)
- New Engine Panels (2021)
- New mattresses on all beds (2020)
- New lithium ion house bank (800 ah), (2020)
- New Victron 3000W inverter/charger (2020)
- New 3-bladed feather propellers (2020)
- New custom hardtop Bimini with solar panels (2018)
- New screecher with Facnor continuous line furler (2020)
- Custom built-in freezer (2020)
- New lenses on all hatches (2020)
- Rocna anchor and 160’ of 10mm chain (2020)
- Washing machine (2020)
- Water maker professionally rebuilt and new membrane (2021)
|Catamaran Name:||S/V Kiludi|
|Designer:||Marc Van Peteghem / Vincent Lauriot Prevost|
|Construction:||Infused Balsa cored hull construction - white gelcoat; Below the waterline: infused Hull bottom in solid GRP|
|Loa:||37' 11" / 11.55 M|
|Lwl:||36' 1" / 11.3 M|
|Beam:||21' 5" / 6.53 M|
|Headroom:||6 ft 5 in|
|Draft:||3' 9" / 1.1 M|
|Displacement:||15,700lbs / 7,130kg|
|Mast Height:||57' / 17.7 M|
|Fuel Tanks:||200 litres|
|Water Tanks:||600 litres|
|Holding Tanks:||170 litres|
|Fuel Consumption:||.5 gal/hr @ 6 knots|
|Sails:||Mainsail, new 2017
Genoa, new 2018
Code 0, new 2020
- Composite Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) – cored with high-density PVC foam using polyester and Vinylester resins, vacuum bonded. The hulls are only cored above the waterline.
- HULL COLOR: White gelcoat.
- FRAMING: Transverse webs and plywood bulkheads are waterproofed with fibreglass resin
- DECK & SUPERSTRUCTURE: Composite GRP using balsa core.
- There is a molded non-skid surface.
- HULL to DECK JOINT is chemically bonded and mechanically fastened
- BULKHEADS: Marine plywood.
- CEILINGS: Molded fiberglass & marine plywood panels covered with mildew resistant white vinyl.
- RUDDERS: Composite fiberglass spade rudders with foam core and fiberglass rudderstocks.
- A tensioned anodized aluminum crossbeam is bolted between the hulls
- Starboard Hull
- Large aft cabin with queen sized bed, new mattresses (2020) and hanging closet.
- Mid hull library with USB charging station, two additional closets and a storage cabinet.
- Bathroom forward with electric flush macerating toilet and a separate shower enclosure
- Port Hull
- Large aft cabin with queen sized bed, new mattresses (2020) and hanging closet.
- Mid-hull bathroom with electric flush macerating toilet and a wet shower.
- Forward cabin with a double bed, new mattresses (2020) and hanging closet.
- New marine flooring in both hulls
- Settee in beige ultra-leather upholstery.
- Dining table with adjustable legs
- Ample storage below settee seats
- Navigation station to Port
- New marine flooring
- LED lighting
- New Corian countertops and refinished cabinets (2020)
- Deep double sink with hot/cold (new 2020)
- Large refrigerator with front door access
- Top loading freezer in custom enclosure (2020)
- Contoure Microwave/Convection oven (2020)
- Kenyon 2-burner induction cooker with anti slip (2020)
- Garbage bin located behind a pull-out cabinet door.
- Magma induction pots/pans with removable handles
- Utensils, plates, glasses.
- Large seating area with table
- Cockpit cushions in closed cell foam and taupe sunbrella
- Custom hardtop bimini
- Clear dodger with removable side extensions
- Custom phifertex enclosure for shade and privacy
- Two large lazarettes under the seats
- Large storage cabinet under the helm
- 360 degrees visibility from the padded helm seat
- A single trampoline.
- There is a short aluminum bowsprit with supporting stays to each bow.
- Stainless steel dinghy davits are bolted to the aft side of the bridge deck.
- A stainless steel frame supports 5 solar panels.
- STERNS & additions: Reverse transoms with molded steps and a hinged stainless steel swim ladder to port.
- THROUGH HULL FITTINGS (below w/l): Bronze bodied ball valve type seacocks with bronze skin fittings.
- DECK HATCHES: 10 ‘Lewmar’ aluminum framed, deck hatches with all new lenses.
- OPENING PORTLIGHTS: 4 ‘Lewmar’ aluminum framed opening ports, removed and rewedded in 2020.
- EMERGENCY ESCAPE HATCHES: 2 ‘Lewmar’ aluminum framed hatches (aft cabins).
- CABINTOP WINDOWS: 10 fixed acrylic windows.
- Shakespeare AIS antenna (2020)
- Shakespeare VHF antenna at masthead
- Raymarine Masthead unit for windspeed/direction
- Raymarine thru-hull depth transducer
- Raymarine ITC-5 Instrument Transducer Converter
- Raymarine SeatalkNG network
- Raymarine HS5 network switch
- House Batteries (4): Victron Energy 12V/200ah Lithium SuperPack (M8), total 800ah.
- Start Batteries (2): 12V Group 24 maintenance free
- Victron Energy BMV-700 battery monitor at the navigation station with blue tooth dongle
- Victron Energy Battery Protect 12/24V-220A
- Battery Switches for isolating/combining batteries
- Victron Energy Multiplus 3000 Watt inverter/charger with multi-control panel at the navigation station
- 1x80 amp engine driven alternator for start batteries
- 1x100 amp externally regulated alternator (Balmar) for house batteries
- Eclectic Energy D-400 wind generator with LVM regulator and dump resistors.
- 5 x 140W Solara solar panels with two Victron Energy SmartSolar MPPT 150/35 charge controllers (2)
- 3 x 105W flexible solar panels with Victron Energy SmartSolar MPPT 150/50 charge controller
- Honda EU2000i 2KW gas-powered generator.
- 30 Amp , 110V shore power with 50 amp adapter.
- 110 v electrical outlets connected to shore power or inverter.
- Cathodic Protection:
- Saildrive collar zinc anodes.
- Folding props zinc anodes.
- Port forward external mounted zinc anode.
Tankage and Refrigeration
- 2 x 300 liter fresh water tanks with gauges
- 2 x 85 liter black water tanks with deck pump out.
- 6-gallon Kuuma stainless steel hot water tank
- 2 x 100 litres in two aluminum tanks
- Marine Toilets - 2 x Jabsco quiet flush 12 Volt marine toilets with commodoriser water treatment system.
- Frigoboat water-cooled refrigerator - condenser/freezer plate replaced in late 2018
- Dometic DB40 top loading freezer in custom cabinet (2020)
- Jabsco pressurized fresh water system with accumulator tank, 3.5 GPM.
- 1 x Whale Gulper 220 port shower or bilge pump.
- 1 x Whale Gulper 320 starboard shower or bilge pump
- 2 x Rule 1100 GPH submersible pumps and automatic switches in each amidships bilge.
- 2 x Rule 800 GPH submersible pumps and automatic switches in engine compartments.
- 2 x Henderson manual bilge pumps in the cockpit
- Showers: 2 interior showers and one external (port transom).
- Water Maker: Spectra Ventura 150T
- Water maker complete overhaul with reverse osmosis membrane replaced in January 2021 (Electech, Sint Martin).
Sails & Rigging
- Fractional sloop rig. Anodized aluminum mast by Z-spars.
- 3' bowsprit
- Mainsail -8.8 Oz HMF Dacron fully battened mainsail with 2 reef points, Neil Pryde Sails (December 2017)
- Stack-pack with lazy jacks (November 2018)
- Foresail - 120% roller furling Genoa with UV cover, Doyle Sails (new October 2018)
- Code 0 - 3.5 Oz code 0 with UV strip, Ulman Sails (New April 2020)
- Facnor LS200 furling system for Genoa (rebuilt 2020)
- Facnor FX+ 2500 continuous line furling system (2020)
- Standing Rigging - 1 x 19 stainless steel wire to Norseman and swaged studs, to open bronze bodied turnbuckles.
- Standing rigging was completely replaced by "Turbulence Rigging", Grenada (January 2018).
- New bearings in the mainsail track cars and mainsail traveller car (Jan 2018).
- New Genoa cars (April 2018).
- Running rigging - Braided polyester replaced (2018).
- Winches - 3 x Harken 40 two speed, self-tailing winches.
- Hard top Bimini (November 2018).
Engines & Mechanical
- Engines and Steering:
- Engines - 2 x Yanmar 3YM30 naturally aspirated three cylinder diesel engines, installed in 2011 (2500 hours, each).
- Engine cooling - fresh water cooled through heat exchangers.
- Exhaust - Wet exhaust mixing elbow to Vetus water locks through looped reinforced exhaust hosing to stainless steel skin fittings.
- Exhaust and cooling system refurbished (April 2016).
- Saildrives - Yanmar SD20 (serviced and repainted annually).
- The original Yanmar seacocks at each saildrive have been upgraded with conventional ball valves.
- Sealing diaphragms on both sail drives replaced in September 2018.
- Fuel Filters - Racor 500FG primary filters / water separators.
- Propellers - 3-bladed Brunton self-feathering auto props, model APS-H5 (March 2020)
- Spare Propellers - Fixed 2 bladed alloy propellers.
- Engine stop - Electric with an emergency fuel shutoff.
- Panel and alarms - Custom engine panels by AC/DC Marine with tachometer and alarms (January 2021)
- Engine controls - Morse cables.
- Fuel Tanks - 35 US Gallons / 135 Liters in 2 x aluminum tanks with inspection ports
- Both fuel tanks removed, re-welded and cleaned (2016).
- Steering - Stainless steel wheel drives chain to stainless steel cables down and aft via sheaves to an aluminium tie bar
- Steel tiller arms at each composite rudder stock.
- Both rudder posts were removed, cleaned, "rust-proofed" and re-installed 2016.
- Rudder bearings (top and bottom) replaced 2020.
- Emergency steering - via tiller that attaches directly to the rudder stock.
- Autopilot - Lecomble & Schmitt hydraulic ram and electro hydraulic reversing pump (new 2016)
- Rudder reference unit at the port side.
- ZAR Mini RIB 10 (2017)
- Custom chaps for dinghy (2018)
- Nissan 18 hp 2-stroke outboard (2020)
- 20 litre fuel tank located in internal locker
- Folding dinghy anchor
- Safety kit
- Amec Camino 108 class-B AIS Transceiver
- Raymarine X-10 autopilot
- At helm
- Raymarine Axiom-7 multifunction touch screen display (2020)
- Raymarine P70 autopilot controller (2020)
- Raymarine I70 multifunction display (2020)
- Ritchie Navigator BN202 compass (2016)
- Standard Horizon RAM3+ Remote Station VHF microphone/speaker (2020)
- At Navigation Station
- Raymarine A9 multifunction touch screen display (2014)
- Raymarine RMK-10 remote keypad (2020)
- Standard Horizon GX2000 Matrix DSC VHF radio (2017)
- 1 x Standard Horizon hand held VHF radios (2018)
- FIRST AID KIT: Inspected and restocked, Nov 2020
- Plastimo Transocean 6-person life raft in hard container, SN00028522, new January 2021
- EPIRB: ‘ACR Global Fix Pro 406Mhz GPS Epirb
- 2 x ‘ACR ResQLink+’ personal locator beacons
- Five (5) inflatable lifejackets with integral harness.
- Four (4) passenger lifejackets.
- THROWABLE DEVICES: 1 Horseshoe life-ring (USCG Type IV PFD) + man overboard light.
- SEAGO MK3 - man overboard recovery system, auto-inflating with strobe light (Oct 2018).
- Gas-powered Air Horns (2)
- 2 Parachute flares
- 4 RED hand-held flares
- 2 smoke cannisters
- Masthead tri-color combination Anchor and Navigation lights
- Backup navigation lights at deck level
- Steaming light mounted on mast
- Deck flood lights mounted on mast
- DITCH-BAG containing additional First Aid Kit and assorted emergency equipment.
- LIFELINES: Stainless steel wire to s/s swaged studs and turnbuckles through stainless steel stanchions.
- JACKLINES and reinforced attachment points on both sides of the boat.
- 5 x 3lb dry chemical extinguishers
- Fire Blanket
- Wooden plugs, wedges, rubber plugs.
Anchor & Docking
- Ground Tackle
- PRIMARY ANCHOR: 25kg / 55lb ‘Rocna’ anchor with Mantus swivel, 160 ft x 10mm chain, plus 50 ft rode
- SECONDARY ANCHOR: ‘Fortress FX -23’: Approx 50 ft chain and 100 ft rode
- WINDLASS: ‘Lofrans Tigres’ 12 -v / 1200W electrical windlass with a remote control and secondary control at helm
- A large assortment of fenders, mooring lines and anchor bridles
Comfort and Convenience
- Spectra Ventura 150 12 Volt watermaker, rebuilt January 2021
- New Reverse Osmosis Membrane for water maker, January 2021
- Washing machine, new March 2020
- Jensen Stereo and 4 speakers (new 2020)
- Honda EU2000 portable generator
- Spare parts for engines and water maker