S/V Papillon is the popular Owners Version 2004 Lagoon 380 catamaran with extensive upgrades, for sale by owner. She features a full walk-in internal shower, external shower at swim ladder, hard top Bimini, double helm seat, big interior volume, fast and seaworthy hulls.
Recent upgrades including new lithium house batteries, solar panels, Victron controllers, chartplotter, radar and sails. This vessel will take you anywhere. Twice sailed across the Atlantic and into the Pacific.
Papillon has been lovingly maintained as a liveaboard for the past five years. She was never chartered and is in excellent condition. She is ready for sailing in the Med and beyond. Marina fees have been paid through May 2024.
|Catamaran Name:||S/V Papillon|
|Designer:||Marc Van Peteghem / Vincent Lauriot Prevost|
|Construction:||Infused Balsa cored hull construction - white gelcoat; Below the waterline: infused Hull bottom in solid GRP|
|Loa:||37' 11" / 11.6 M|
|Lwl:||36' 1" / 11.3 M|
|Beam:||21' 5" / 6.40 M|
|Headroom:||6 ft 5 in|
|Draft:||3' 9" / 1.1 M|
|Displacement:||15,700lbs / 7,121kg|
|Mast Height:||58' / 17.7 M|
|Fuel Tanks:||2 x 26 gallons|
|Water Tanks:||2 x 40 gallons|
|Holding Tanks:||25 gallons|
|Engine Hours:||Port 8800/ Stbd 8700|
|Fuel Consumption:||.6 gallon per hour per engine at 6.5 kts|
|Sails:||Rolly Tasker Genoa (2019)|
Rolly Tasker Main (2019)
Back up main, genoa, (good condtion)
Asymmetrical spinnaker (fair condition)
- Infused Balsa cored hull construction - white gelcoat; Below the waterline: infused Hull bottom in solid GRP
- Stbd aft - owner's cabin with queen bed, hanging lockers and shelves.
- Stbd forward - full bath with walk-in shower and electric toilet.
- Stbd midship - desk and hanging lockers.
- Port aft - stateroom with queen bed, hanging locker and shelves.
- Port forward - stateroom with full v berth, hanging locker and shelves.
- Port midship - second head/shower with composting toilet.
- Large oval salon table seats for six persons.
- Large storage lockers under salon seats, starboard hull pantry locker.
- Separate navigation station/table with seat.
- Two burner stove top with oven.
- Double sink.
- Large refrigerator
- Separate Engel freezer
- 2 x 40 gallon freshwater tanks
- Full equipped galley - cups, plates, bowels, cutlery, pots and pans.
- Inox BBQ on stern rail.
- Large aft cockpit with table and cushions.
- Double seat steering station
- Electric winches port and starboard
- Hard bimini top
- Storm/wind dogger screen
- Flat screen TV with DVD player (Salon and Owners stateroom)
- Raymarine Autopilot
- Raymarine Axiom 9
- ST60 Tridata
- Depth Sounder
- 120V electrical outlets
- 220V electrical outlets
- 3000W 12V to 110V inverter (2021)
- 2000W 12V to 220V inverter (2021)
- Hot water tank
- Honda i2000 portable generator
- 4 160W rigid solar panels (2019)
- 2 x 300AH Lithium house batteries (2022)
- Victron MTTP 100/30 (2) smart solar controllers (2022)
- Victron BMV-712 smart controller (2022)
- Victron ip22 smart 120V charger (Lithium) (2023)
- 220V to 110V stepdown transformer
Deck & Hull
- New forward trampoline (2020)
- Large forward standup storage lockers port and starboard.
- Large storage locker port side forward of salon.
- Large chain windless locker with spare anchor starboard side forward of salon.
- Excellent stateroom, head and salon ventilation with bug screens
- Full set of large fenders (four each side)
Sails & Rigging
- Lewmar 2 speed power winches starboard and port
- Main sail Rolly Tasker (2019)
- Genoa sail Rolly Tasker (2019)
- Code zero (2016)
- Storm jib
- Spare set used used main and genoa sails
- New forestay (2020)
Engines & Mechanical
- Yanmar 3GM30FC engines with regular service, oil, fuel filters, engine zinc, belts, impeller
- Saildrives new bearings and seals (2023)
- 2 x 25 gallon fixed fuel tanks plus 8 five-gallon spare diesel jerry cans, and 1 five-gallon gasoline jerry can
- Flexfold three blade props
- New zincs (2023)
- Micron 350 bottom paint (2023)
- Highfield 310 dinghy with chaps and cover
- Tohatsu 18hp 2 stroke engine (2017)
- Raymarine Axiom 9 chartplotter (2019)
- ST 60 Tridata
- Raymarine digital radar (2019)
- Depth sounder
- VHF radio
- Handheld VHF radio
- Raymarine Auto pilot
- Magnetic compass
- GPS bluetooth receiver plus spare
- Jack line clips and lines port and starboard
- Six man valise liferaft
- Four offshore inflatable life-jackets with clips
- Harness safety straps
- Man overboard pole with flag and float.
- Flares and signal pistols.
- Fire extinguishers
Anchor & Docking
- Docking lines
- Tigres windless
- New chain (120 feet) plus rope rode (2021)
- 22Kg Rocna main anchor
- Spare anchor with short lead chain and rode
- Anchoring bridle
- Diesel heater (2023)
- Katadyn 80E watermaker
- Full inventory of spare parts and tools for liveaboard cruising.