S/V Ocean Fox is a 2013 Lagoon 400 Catamaran for sale by owner. This Lagoon L400 is designed and equipped for coastal sailing, ocean cruising and passage making. She is an Owners Version (3 cabins, 2 heads), which can comfortably accommodate 6+2, elegantly fitted, with spacious interior and all equipment you can wish for.
The Lagoon 400 is the largest of 40 foot catamarans available and has the space of a 60 foot monohull. The windows that wrap around the bridgedeck saloon are vertical rather than sloped-the signature Lagoon look-to better shade the interior and boost headroom over the settee and nav-station areas. Headroom in the boat is 7′ 0″!!
The owners hull stowage will comfortably meet your onboard needs. The master is an impressive suite rarely found on catamarans of this size, featuring double cabin, couch, and desk.
This Owner’s version has queen size beds in both the Owner and Guest staterooms. V-Berth forward of Guest stateroom. Guest side has shared head and shower. Owner side has dedicated head and shower.
Each forward hull has an outdoor access locker with lots of storage room. In addition is the anchor locker where the 140ft of chain and rode with an extra anchor, fenders and lines are stored.
From stems to sterns, the Lagoon is about ease of use. Up front, large lockers flank a windlass and channel that directs chain to an anchor set to deploy on the bow. And once the boat’s anchored, a dinghy can slide up from aft, nest between the hulls, and disembark passengers on transoms that are cutaway inboard and provided with a sturdy handhold.
When boarding from the dock, passengers can use the step set into each hulls’ exterior. The port and starboard transoms have aft swim platforms. The platform has a FRP deck. The port aft deck is fitted with single hinged swim ladder. There is also a port hot and cold transom shower.
Her Galley features an ENOS 3 burner propane stove top and ENOS Class C propane oven, double steel sinks with Corian counter tops. Also NEW 2018 Vitrifrigo 12V Refrigerator and a NEW 2019 Isotherm 12V Freezer with a Magic Chef microwave. Relax on the leather, extra thick cushion L-shaped settee that seats 6 people and has storage underneath. The aft facing Galley has large windows for viewing the outdoor scenery or interacting with guests while cooking. Lots of cabinets and storage. This whole area has windows for a 360 degree view!
Down four steps on each hull is a Stateroom and a V berth which have their own head/shower area, drawers, hanging closet and a separate AC/heat/dehumidifier unit with control panel.
We have lived onboard for the past three years and she has taken us across to the Caribbean and back. She has just been in the yard for here bottom paint and is read and waiting for her next adventure.
- 8kg Washing machine New 2021
- Epever Solar controller. New 2021
- Lazy Bag- New January 2020
- Bimini New March 2020
- Cockpit Cushions and chair at helm re-canvased May 2019
- Highfield 2.9m Classic Rib New January 2019
- Parson 10hp Outboard Engine New January 2019
- Victron 220V Inverter 3KVA New 2019
- Rutland 1400 Wind generator new August 2019
- Radar Reflector Echomax New October 2018
- BOSH Gas Hob New November 2018
- Freezer New August 2018
- Watermaker 220V 90 liter/hour New October 2018
- 4 x House Batteries 220A Victron AGM Gel New October 2018
- Plastomo 4 Man Liferaft servised September 2018
|Catamaran Name:||S/V Ocean Fox|
|Designer:||Van Petheghem/Lauriot Prevost|
|Loa:||39' 3" (11.97 m.)|
|Lwl:||37' 7" (11.46 m.)|
|Beam:||23' 9" (7.25 m.)|
|Headroom:||7 ft 0 inches (salon)|
|Draft:||4' 0" (1.22 m.)|
|Displacement:||22,817 lb. (10,350 kg.)|
|Mast Height:||66' 7" (20.29 m.) (Sloop-Mast Head)|
|Engines:||2 x Yanmar 30hp|
|Sails:||Fully battened square top main
- LOA: 39 ft 3 in
- Beam: 23 ft 9 in
- LWL: 37 ft 7 in
- Maximum Draft: 4 ft 0 in
- Dry Weight: 22817 lbs
- Owners Version on starboard side
- Number of double berths 3, 2 on Port Side
- 2 x Heads Electric
- Air Conditioning
- 1 x Toshiba 21” Television with DVD player
- 1 x Trackvision Sat-dish and television decoder
- Optimal practicality.
- Maximum light in saloon and cabins.
- Ventilation adapted to each area of the boat.
- More stowage spaces in owner's cabin.
- Unusual concept in the forward cabin where the double bed can be converted into twin beds.
- 1 x 8kg Washing machine New 2021
- 1 x Hot air heating system Webasto
- 1 x Hot water system from engine and Shore Power
- 1 x Watermaker 220V 90 liter/hour New October 2018
- 1 x Refrigerator in galley
- 1 x BOSH Gas Hob New November 2018
- 1 x Drinks Fridge in Cockpit
- 1 x Freezer New August 2018
- 1 x Ice Maker 220V
- 1 x Microwave 220V
- 6 x Cutlery and dining set
- Cockpit Cushions and chair at helm re-canvased 2019
- 1 x Bimini New March 2020
- 1 x Canvas Helm Cover
- 1 x Canvas Cockpit Table cover
Electronics Helm Station
- 2 X Raymarine i70
- 1 x Autopilot
- 1 x Raymarine Digital Radar
- 1 x Raymarine Plotter E120
- 1 x Raymarine Ray60 VHF Remote to main Radio
Electronics Nav Station
- 1 x Raymarine i70
- 1 x Raymarine Smart Controller
- 1 x Raymarine Axion Pro New August 2018
- 1 x Raymarine VHF Radio Ray6o New August 2018
- 1 x CD/radio with four speakers
- 1 x Morer Weather Box
- 1 x Iridium Go Sat Phone
- 1 x Set of weather instruments
- 2 x 12V outlets
- 1 x Hyundai 2.8KVA Generator
- 1 x Rutland 1400 Wind generator new August 2019
- 3 x 135watt Solar Panels Factory installed on Davits
- 1 x Epever Solar controller. New 2021
- 2 x Battery Charger 40 amp
- 4 x House Batteries 220A Victron AGM Gel New 2018
- 1 x Victron 220V Inverter 3KVA New 2019
- 1 x Nasa Marina BM2 Battery monitor
- 2 x Starter Batteries 120amp
- 1 x 16m Shore power cable, adapters 32, 16, 12amp US 3Phase
- 5 x 20lt plastic cans for Fuel
- 1 x Small air compressor (for tools)
- 1 x Emergency anchor Dive Kit
- 1 x Engine spares
Deck & Hull
- Hard top Bimini in line with the cabin top for better protection
- Easier to move around the stern, offering more shelter.
- Easier access to the dinghy via the transoms
- Flush deck hatches.
- Moving around more safely (no step exceeds 220 mm).
- Open cockpit for socializing.
- Direct communication between cockpit and galley.
- All controls brought back to the helm station.
- 3 x Harkness Duel Speed Electric winches Size 46
- 1 x Harkness Manual winch Size 46 for Code Zero
- 1 x Harkness Duel Speed winch for RIB Size 40
- 1 x Swimming Lader
- 1 x Deck Shower
- 1 x Deck wash pump and fitting
- 1 x Bow Sprit for Genaker
- 2 x Dinghy Davits with Davit Extensions
- 2 x Dolphin Chairs
- 1 x Bosuns Chair
- 2 x Black Day Signals
- 1 x Flag pole
- 1 x Boat Hook
- 1 x Deck Brush
- 1 x 2.5m Scaff tower
- 1 x Fish Hook
- 3 x 3kg Campingaz Bottles
- 3 x US 9kg Gas Bottles
- 2 x Fishing Rod Holders
- 1 x deck wash Pressure pump
Sails & Rigging
- 1 x Lazy Bag- New January 2020
- 1 x Code Zero with Furled in Red, Orange and Yellow
Engines & Mechanical
- 2 x Yanmar 30hp
- 2 x Water Tanks total 600lt
- 2 x Water cans total 40lt
- 2 x Holding Tanks
- 1 x Highfield 2.9m Classic Rib New January 2019
- 1 x Parson 10hp Outboard Engine New January 2019
- 1 x Outboard storage bracket
- 1 x Outboard Spares Kit
- 3 x Jack Lines
- 1 x Boom Preventer
- 1 x Man overboard Pully System for Boom
- 1 x Life Sling
- 1 x Plastimo life ring with light
- 1 x Plastomo 4 Man Liferaft servised September 2018
- 1 x Fog Horn
- 1 x Flares Kit
- 1 x Lifelines
- 2 x Manual Bulge Pumps
- 2 x Automatic Electric Bulge Pumps
- 1 x Radar Reflector Echomax New October 2018
- 4 x Fire Extinguishers
Anchor & Docking
- 6 x Large white Fenders
- 1 x Large Red Ball fender
- 1 x QUICK Windless
- 1 x 100m 10mm chain
- 1 x 30kg Stainless Jambo anchor
- 1 x 25kg Delta type anchor
- 1 x Anchor Trip Line and Bouy
- 4 x Warps
- 1 x GRP Passarele