S/V Laguna is a Lagoon 400 Cruising Catamaran for sale by owner. This is a 4 cabin, 3 head version (one of the original 4 heads is now a Laundry room). The Lagoon 400 is also the largest of 40 foot catamarans available and has the space of a 60 foot monohull. She is outfitted as an outstanding live aboard cruising cat which is well suited for a family or for charter.
The Lagoon 400 is a remarkably designed galley up catamaran, the most popular in its class. The windows that wrap around the bridge deck saloon are vertical rather than sloped-the signature Lagoon look-to better shade the interior and boost headroom over the settee and nav-station areas.
A perfect sailing catamaran that is ready for open ocean sailing. There is a cockpit storage locker under one of the seats and a storage cabinet which can be converted to hold a small refrigerator. The Helm station is on the port side with access to all the lines/sheets/electric winches and navigational equipment. It is enclosed in Sunbrella fabric and eisenglass for all around viewing.
Each forward hull has an outdoor access locker with lots of storage room. In addition is the anchor locker where the 140ft of chain and rode with an extra anchor, fenders and lines are stored.
Enter through a sliding glass door into a spacious salon with a 6’10” head room. Relax on the leather, extra thick cushion L-shaped settee that seats 6 people and has storage underneath. The aft facing Galley has large windows for viewing the outdoor scenery or interacting with guests while cooking. Lots of cabinets and storage. This whole area has windows for a 360 degree view!
Down four steps on each hull is a Stateroom and a V berth which have their own head/shower area, drawers, and hanging closet.
There is a sliding window connecting the galley to the cockpit, creating a large open space. version 4 heads cabins with W/C showers and 2 extra foredeck cabins with one berth in each one. 2 x 29 hp yanmar.
This boats has everything you need to start living aboard now: Watermaker, Solar, Generator, Inverter, Tender, all the way down to the linen and cutlery. This boat has kept us safe in the ocean passages and comfortable at anchor. Start sailing now, or put it on the hard, or even have it delivered back closer to home. Its time to take the next step and achieve your dream of sailing around the Caribbean.
This catamaran is completely serviced and is ready to sail away! Are you ready to set sail?
|Catamaran Name:||S/V Laguna|
|Designer:||Van Petheghem/Lauriot Prevost|
|Loa:||39' 3" (11.97 m.)|
|Lwl:||37' 7" (11.46 m.)|
|Beam:||23' 9" (7.25 m.)|
|Headroom:||7 ft 0 inches (salon)|
|Draft:||4' 0" (1.22 m.)|
|Displacement:||22,817 lb. (10,350 kg.)|
|Mast Height:||66' 7" (20.29 m.) (Sloop-Mast Head)|
|Engine Hours:||4900 and 4300|
|Sails:||Main, Genoa, Code Zero, Spinnaker.|
- Cabins: 4
- Berths: 8
- WC / Shower: 3
- Laundry: 1
- Air Conditioner: Dometic 12000BTU (2021)
- Hull Material: GRP
- Current Registration: Australia
- Galley Location: Up
- Refrigeration: 2 x Vitrifrigo C130L Stainless steel (2018)
- Freezer: Dometic CFX 95 Dual Zone Control (2018)
- Stove: 3 Burner
- Oven: Yes
- Sink: 2
- Mast Material: Alloy
- Standing Rigging: Stainless Steel
- Standing Rigging Age: Replaced 2019
- Bow Sprint: Yes
- Winches: 5 Harken (including 1 Electric)
- Genoa (Furling)
- Full Batten Main
- Gennaker (Furling)
- Asymmetrical Spinnaker
- Depth sounder:
- Auto Pilot: Yes Raymarine
- Tridata / Wind Instruments: Yes 3 x Helm (dec 2019), 1 x helm Raymarine
- GPS Chart Plotter
- 2 x Raymarine (nav and helm)
- AIS Auto ID System
- Yes Type B Send and Receive
- VHF: Yes,
- Nav Table and Helm Handset Radio: Yes
- Batteries House: 3 x 255 AH Lifeline GPL-8DL (Dec 2019)
- Batteries Starter: 2 x Lead Acid
- Battery Charger: Sterling Invertor/Charger
- Generator: Honda 2.2kw
- Solar Panels: Approx 600w.
- Washing Machine: Yes, 220v, 7L
- Inverter / Charger: Sterling 3200W
- Battery Chargers: Yes, two originals.
- Shore Power: 220v
- Galvanic Isolator: Yes
- Hard Bimini
- Full enclosure
- 12v Spotlight
- Hand bearing Compass
- Outside Cockpit Table
- Cockpit cushions
- Outside Speakers
- Propane Bottles: 2 x 9kg
- Winch Handles: (4)
- Boat Hook: Yes
- Water Hose: Yes
- Fuel Drums: 11
- Antifoul: Fully sanded back and re-primed at Just Catamarans 2021.
- Dinghy Davits
- Deck Wash
- Deck Shower
- Bimini: Sunbrella Helm,
- Hardtop Over Cockpit.
- BBQ: Weber Q Mini
- Vessel Boarding: Passerelle and Gang plank
Engines & Mechanical
- 2 Yanmar 3YM30 29 HP Diesel engines
- 2 Drive Type: SD 25 (Replaced 2019)
- Port Engine Hours: 4950
- Starboard Engine Hours: 4350
- Water Capacity: 600L
- Fuel Capacity: 2 x 200L
- Steering System: Cable
- Air Conditioner: Dometic 12000BTU (2021)
- Water Maker: Schenker 60 l/h
- Bilge Pump Automatic: Yes
- Bilge Pump Manual: Yes
- Life Raft : Yes 10 Person Off shore
- Life Jackets: Yes 12
- Epirb: Yes
- Flares: Yes
- Fire extinguishers: Yes 3 x Manual
- First Aid: Yes
- Burke Sea Anchor with Rode and Chain
- Foghorn: Yes Manual and Handheld Gas
- Radar Reflector: Yes
Anchors & Docking
- Mooring Lines: 2 x Floating line, 4 Non Floating line
- Fenders: 12
- Fender Storage: Fender Rack (10)
- Anchor: Bruce
- Chain / Rope
- 80m 10mm Chain, 30m Rope
- Spare Anchor: Danforth
- Chain / Rope
- 30m Rope
- Windless: Yes
- Notes: Rear Cleats reinforced to Connect Burke Sea Anchor
- Tender: Caribe 3.5 m
- Outboard: Honda 20 HP 2018
- Extensive Medical Kit
- Cutlery & Crockery
- Tool Collection
- Lubricants, Oils, Greases etc...
- Filters - Oil, Fuel. Spare Alternator Belts.
- Water Maker Filters, Sink filters.
- Two paddle boards
- Snorkel Gear
- Fishing gear, 3 rods and Gaaf
- Vaccum sealer
- Library - Cruising Guides.