S/V Nani is a highly sought-after and wonderfully maintained 3-cabin Owners Version, 2007 Lagoon 440 catamaran for sale by owners and has never been in charter.
The Lagoon 440 has large sail area for favorable cruising speeds. The Flybridge gives optimal visibility and access to sailing controls while providing easy access to the main cockpit. SV Nani has an enclosed flybridge that made sailing the Eastern Caribbean comfortable with spectacular views of the great open ocean.
In addition, she features upgraded low-hour Volvo Penta 58 HP engines, a generous sail inventory, a full 48,000 BTU A/C throughout, and 800 amp-Lithium batteries with 1000 Watt solar, Spectra water maker, Washer, 7000 watt Onan Generator, that leave you totally self-sufficient. These are just a sampling of the upgrades she holds.
She is bluewater capable and excellent for liveaboard. 12 ft Silverline Tender with 25 HP Yamaha Electric Start engine. USCG Registered, Located in a wet slip in Puerto Rico.
Highlights and Upgrades
- 800 Amps Lithium Lifepro with BMS
- 1000 Watt Solar Panel
- Victron 30 and 50 amp Battery Chargers, Victron Solar Controllers, Victron Cerbo GX with Lynx Battery Shut.
- New 1500 Watt Windlass and 200 ft Anchor Rode.
- Raymarine Navigation with AIS and autopilot. Dual naviation stations (Flybridge / Salon)
- Fully enclosed flybridge and rear cockpit.
- New house Water pump, Engine Water Pumps and AC raw water pumps.
- 7000 watt Onan Generator - 200 hours
- Low engine hours. 2,550
- 12 ft Silver Line Tender with 25 hp Yamaha
- Electric Heads.
- Electric Main winch, electric traveler and electric tender lift winch.
- 4 AC units for each staterooms and salon.
Continue to SV Nani's Catamaran Photos
|Catamaran Name:||SV Nani|
|Designer:||Marc Van Peteghem / Vincent Lauriot Prevost|
|Loa:||13,61m / 44'8"|
|Lwl:||12,75m / 41'10"|
|Beam:||7,70m / 25'3"|
|Draft:||1,30m / 4'3"|
|Displacement:||12,15 t / 26791 lbs|
|Mast Height:||21,40m / 70'3"|
|Fuel Tanks:||275 gallons|
|Water Tanks:||300 gallons|
|Holding Tanks:||105 gallons|
|Engines:||Volvo Penta 58 HP S2 Sail Drive|
|Sails:||Incedence Head and Main Sail (2017) with Gennaker Snuffer downwind sail|
- Polyester and high quality anti-osmotic resin FRP construction
- Balsa core hull, solid laminate under water line, white gel coat
- Balsa core bridge deck and deck, white gel coat
- Solid laminate inner liners
- Laminated marine plywood bulkheads
- 1 Incedence full roach full batten mainsail 74m²/796 sq/ft
- 1 furling genoa with UV protection 42m² /452 sq/ft
- 2 ft” aluminium mast with mainsail track and ball-bearing battcars
- Double spreader rig
- 1 anodized aluminium boom
- 2 shrouds with chafeguards
- 2 lower shrouds with chafeguards
- 1 forestay with furler
- 2 mainsail lazy-jacks and a lazy bag by Incedence
- 1 double-purchase spectra mainsail halyard
- 1 spectra genoa halyard
- 1 mainsail sheet
- 2 genoa sheets
- 1 genoa furling line
- 2 mainsail traveler car control lines
- Large main salon with panoramic view – standing headroom approx 2,05m / 6’9″
- Curtains on front windows
- Varnished coffee table that can be swapped with the large cockpit table
- Seating for 8/10 people
- Double settee with lockers below, accessible from lids in galley
- Storage compartments under bench seats
- Large locking aluminium sliding cockpit door with open/closed positions
- Navigation Station
- Galley in main salon to starboard with direct access to cockpit through sliding window
- Synthetic resin IRO G120 countertop
- Double s/s sink with mixer tap
- Integrated dish drainage area
- Cutlery drawer
- Storage under sink
- Waste bin under sink
- 3 burner stove / oven with grill (LPG)
- two - 12V fridge 130L / 34 US Gallons, front loading
- 12V Isotherm Freezer 100 l/ 26 US gallons - New 2021
- 2 opening hatches on forward windows
- 2 opening deck hatches
- Curtains on forward salon windows
- AC/DC TV mounted with AV/HDMI connector
- 220 Shore Power System with 30 and 50 amp Victron Chargers
- Main 12V electrical panel with PMMA door on port side of saloon, next to companionway
- Ammeter, voltmeter, circuit breakers, back lighting, water gauge, 12V outlet
- 2 engine start batteries: 12 v- 110 Amp
- 4 house Lithium LIFEPRO BMS batteries: 12 v-200Amp
- Victron Battery charge controller buss, with Lynx Shunt connected to a Cerbo GX display.
- 1000 Watt Solar Panels with Victron Charge Controller
- Victron 30 amp shore power charger
- Victron 50 Amp shore Power Charge
- Victron Port & Starboard DC-DC 24 Volt Charger/Power Supply
- 3000 watt 220 to 100 Inverter.
- 220 AC to 110 inverter
- Large cockpit usable as deck salon, protected by lighting
- U-shape foredeck seating area with generator locker
- Removable varnished cockpit table accommodates 8/10 people, with protective cover
- 2 aft storage lockers
- Large storage locker on port side of cockpit with wet bar; cockpit fridge, Speckled beige synthetic resin IRO G120 countertop and stainless steel handrail
- Sliding window between cockpit and galley
- Generator locker under settee
- Storage for 2 LPG gas tanks under settee
- Built-in storage area for cockpit table in bimini ceiling
- Full Rain enclosures
- Custom Sun Brella Shade screens
- Raymarine E120 Seatalk Navigation
- Auto Pilot
- VHF at salon and flybridge
- SSB Radio
- Chartplotter at Salon Navstation and Flybridge
- Excellent View of all four corners.
- Twin deck access stairways, one from each side
- Large bench seat for 6 people with blue PVC cushions
- Ergonomically-designed helm station with leathered wheel with brake, engine throttles, engine panels, hour meters, fuel gauges, compass, large instrument console for electronic displays, plexiglass-protected chart storage, cup holders, rope storage
- Folding “blue smoke” canvas bimini on stainless steel frame over the helm post, with removable clear windscreen, and protective storage cover.
- Rain Protection cover for helm position0
- Stainless steel and foam back rest
- Custom Sun Brella Shade covers
- Transom access to engine compartments
- Hot and cold deck shower on port side
- Port side swim ladder; stowable in transom locker. 2 hand rails
- Starboard storage locker. 2 hand rails
- 1 dinghy cleat on each transom
- Engine hatch gas struts
- 2 x 58 HP saildrive Diesel Volvo Penta Engines (2,550 hours)
- Engine controls at helm station
- Soundproofed engine compartments, sound-proof access panels
- Engine compartments electric blowers
- Sea water filters
- Engine rooms lights
- 3 water tanks (3 x 300L / 100 US Gal each = total 1000l /300 US gallons)
- Pressurized freshwater system with single 12V pump, fresh water filter
- 60l /16 US gallons water heater with 220V heating elements and engine heat exchanger
- 2 fuel tanks (2 x 525 L / 175US Gal each)
- Fuel filters
- 12V automatic shower drain pumps
- 12 ft Silverline Inflabtable Rid hull Tender
- 25 HP Yamaha 2 stroke engine with Electric Start
- 5 Gallon fuel tank under seat
- Bow Storwage for anchor and life jackets
- Solar dawn to dusk navigaiton light mounted on engine housing.
- Electric harkin winch lifting system to raise tender out of water
- Registered EBIR
- Four Off shore sailing life jackets with EBIR
- 10 Person Life Raft
- Flares and ditch bag
- 8 mooring cleats
- 1 electric Harkin winch 46.2 starboard of helm for mainsail halyard, and reefing lines
- 1 winch Harkin 53.2 starboard of helm for genoa halyard, genoa sheet, and Code Zero sheets and halyard
- 1 Harkin winch 53.2 Harkin port of helm station for genoa sheet and Code Zero sheets
- 1 Electric Harkin winch 53.2 STC behind helm station for main sheet, main traveller and genoa furling lines
- 1 Electric Harkin winch 32.2 in cockpit for davit tackle for to raise and lower Tender.
- Windlass 12V 1500W in anchor locker
- Bow safety net with knot-less nylon netting
- Stainless steel outboard stern pulpits including one with horseshoe buoy and flagpole fittings and one with stern light
- Stainless steel inboard stern pulpits
- Composite forward longitudinal beam with recessed chain run and mooring cleat
- Aluminium crossbeam with forestay chainplate, anchor roller and nav. light
- Mainsheet traveller track and ball-bearing cars
- 2 genoa tracks with genoa car and stopper
- Vessel is US Coast Guard Titled, and located in Puerto Rico in a wet slip.
- Easy to show, and to a conduct sea trail.
- Haul out for survey available at wet slip marina.
- Last survey completed in 2021.
- Vessel is blue water capable and ready to sail