S/V Casablanca is a 2017 Lagoon 450F (Flybridge) For Sale by owner. This boat is an Owners’ Version and is outfitted with three (3) queen sized cabins, 2 of which are situated port side with corresponding en suite head and shower. The owner’s suite in the starboard hull is outfitted with a queen size island bed, a sofa for three, a desk and a head with a separate shower enclosure. This catamaran has the updated hull and modern look.
All cabins have terrific locker storage and bookshelf space. The saloon is an open floor area with a 360 degree panoramic view, that includes a U-shaped settee sitting eight people comfortably. She also has a full galley to port with a sliding window opening to the aft cockpit.
She is designed to carry more sail than the Lagoon 440, she replaces. The builder has improved sailing performance and sea keeping with the 450F. This boat replaces Lagoon’s Benchmark 440 and retains the irreplaceable qualities of the Lagoon 440 including a helm station on the fly bridge accessible from both sides of the cockpit, a forward cockpit, performance under sail and an unbeatable comfort in the saloon and the cabins. Larger and with a bigger sail area, this Lagoon 450 F has 3 cabins and 3 heads, and benefits from important improvements in terms of safety, performance and cruising comfort.
The navigation station which is on the port side of the saloon is outfitted with an autopilot control wheel rudder tiller, inclusive of navigation instruments and engine controls enabling the captain to navigate his vessel in the comfort and luxury of the saloon protected from the elements, in effect creating a dual helm system. She is equpped with lithium ion house batteries for reliable long term energy including a large solar array.
She is a private used vessel only – we are her second owner and have taken extremely good care of her. She is in brilliant shape and includes generator, 140 l/h watermaker (2021 ) washing machine ( 2021 ) dishwasher, lifepo4 battery bank (2020 ) ,underwater lights (2020) teak in cockpit and showers , the upgraded 57hp engines, folding props, square top mainsail, Doyle furling code zero, Highfield 360 classic hypalon with steering consol from 2019 and 30hp engine with electric start.
She is a truly great cruising boat with sun awnings around the cockpit but also full cockpit enclosure for colder climates , also on the fly bridge where a enclosure has been added to the Bimini.
|Catamaran Name:||S/V Casablanca|
|Designer:||Marc Van Peteghem / Vincent Lauriot Prevost|
|Construction:||Infusion molded with solid glass below the waterline. Balsa core hull and deck.|
|Loa:||13,96m / 45'10''|
|Lwl:||13,96m / 45'10''|
|Beam:||7,84m / 25'9''|
|Draft:||1,30m / 4'3"|
|Displacement:||15,10t / 33296 Lbs|
|Mast Height:||23,05 m / 75'8''|
|Fuel Tanks:||2 x 520 L|
|Holding Tanks:||3 x 80 L|
|Engines:||2 x Yanmar 4JH57 Hp|
|Engine Hours:||2700 hours|
|Fuel Consumption:||2,5 L|
|Sails:||Square top mainsail , Dacron
Foresail , Dacron
Code 0 on furling antitorsion rope
- Polyester and high quality anti osmotic resin
- Hull and deck laminated by infusion
- Balsa core hull, bridge deck and deck
- solid laminate underwater line , white gel coat
- solid laminate inner liners and deck
- laminated plywood bulkheads
- 3 cabins and 3 heads
- forward double berths with storage underneath
- Drawers under berths with hanging lockers
- LED light and two adjustable reading lights
- cabin fans, heads electric flush with separate shower
- overhead locking hatches
- curtains and shades
- , bedding
- Large main salon with panoramic view.
- two opening hatches on front window.
- curtains for privacy on forward windows
- seating for 5 with storage.
- locking sliding door and window.
- Led soft lighting in cabins and salon
- Philips 32” Tv and DVD player with fusion system.
- Synthetic resin counter tops.
- Double stainless steel sink integrated dish drainage area
- overhead cabinets and drawers in galley.
- 3 burner gas stove with oven.
- freezer in galley/Refrigerator in galley
- dishwasher including tableware,silverware,glasses,bowls,pots,pans,utensils and storage container
- coffee pot.
- Large osculating fan
- foot water pump and fresh or seawater in kitchen.
- U-shaped fore-deck seating area
- Pulpit seats
- Big storage locker
- Full Aft Cockpit enclosure
- Forward cockpit cushions
- Bow pulpits with wooden seats
- Twin deck access stairways from deck
- Large bench seat for 6 people
- Fly bridge cushions
- Helm canvas bimini
- Helm Enclosure
- Helm station with wheel, engine throttles, engine panels, compass, large instrument Console for electronic displays, cup-holder
Anchor & Docking
- Rocna 44 kg anchor
- 80 meters of 12mm chain ( 2021 )
- 2X B&G Multifunction displays.
- 1 x B&G 12” Zeus 2 chart plotter
- Radar 4kw B&G
- Auto pilot B&G
- VHF radio, B&G v60 with wireless handset.
- Fusion radio in saloon and helm station
- Windlass remote display with chain counter at Helmstation.
- 2 engine batteries
- Generator Onan MDKBH 4 kw 220 / 5kw 110.
- Solar panels 2 x 330 watts.
- Rainman 140l/h watermaker fully integrated.
- The boat is European 220v setup
Deck & Hull
- Large cockpit with recessed light
- Bow pulpits with teak seats.
- sun awnings cockpit and flybridge
- cushions for cockpit area, flybridge and front area.
- Freshwater dock plug.
- front deck wash pump fresh /seawater.
- Genuine teak throughout the cockpit.
- Weber BBQ.
- water prof speaker in cockpit and flybridge.
- storage locker cockpit in starboard side.
- storage aft port and starboard engine area.
- storage lockers in forward sitting area with generator on starboard side
Sails & Rigging
- Fully batten square top main sail.
- Roller furled genoa.
- bow sprint
- Doyle code 0 furling
Engines & Mechanical
- 2 x 57 HP twin Yanmar
- 2 x SD60 Sail drives with 3 blade folding props(flex fold).
- soundproof engine compartments
- electrical extractor for ventilation
- Fuel tank 2 x 520 ltr
- water tank 700 ltr
- sea water fliters
- 2019 Highfield 360 Classic with steering console.
- 30 HP 2 stroke mercury with electric start.
- Ray marine echousounder
- Plastic 6 persons offshore liferaft ( out of service )
- Fire extinguishers
- Fire alarms in galley and all cabins
- Navigation lights
- Sea jet premium 039 grey, painted may 2021.
- Polished hulls 2021
- Saildrives changed Orings