S/V Nauti Leana is 45 foot Lagoon 450F Cruising Catamaran built in 2011. She is outfitted as an outstanding live aboard cruising cat that has never been in charter and never had storm damage.
The 450 is a remarkably designed, “galley up” catamaran, with the galley on the port and the L shaped settee on the starboard that can seat 8. There is sliding window on the port side connecting the galley to the cockpit keeping everyone in the conversation. There is a second cockpit forward of the salon with padded cushions that can seat 8. The upper helm is safely accessed by both the port and starboard side.
She has an exceptional 360 degree view from the salon. This makes for a light and airy salon. With the helm being a fly bridge allows for viewing of all four corners of the boat making docking a breeze. This also affords more space to the cockpit. With the extra cockpit room there is a table on the port side that can seat 8-10 people and still allows room for a double person day lounger to the starboard.
All lines are run to the helm making for shorthanded sailing if needed. Forward of the helm is a queen size sun lounger great for those lazy days relaxing. The bridge is appointed with a Garmin chart plotter and radar along with two Raymarine auto pilots and a tri data display and a remote for the windlass. .
There are four cabins and 4 baths with their own private bath and showers. There are “V” berths at the forward of each hull that can be used as extra cabin but we use them for storage. Cabins are light and bright and well ventilated along with fans in all. One cabin is dedicated to storage of water toys, scuba gear, fishing gear, tools, spares and extras galore. The Galley is equipped with all cutlery, pots, pans, dishes, ice cream maker, seal a meal, pressure cooker, Ice maker, blender and more. .
Electrically she has the ability to run any of your devices 110v or 220v from the large inverter or the Onan generator and includes 4 large solar panels on a articulating mount allows to catch all the suns power to keeps the battery bank top up. .
This is a blue water sailing cat with all the luxuries and has proven ocean passages and she is set up to be a live aboard. She is a USA Documented vessel and the European VAT has been paid.
In November of 2018 the bottom was taken to gelcoat and NO osmosis was found. Epoxy 3 coats of barrier coat and 4 coats of island 44 antifoul with tin booster was applied. New Bottom paint applied November of 2019.
- New trampoline installed November 2018
- Heat exchangers serviced November 2019.
- Sail drives cones and seals serviced November 2019.
- Both rudder bearings reworked in November of 2018.
- In may of 2019 all canvas and sails inspected and repaired as needed.
She is a great boat and makes a fabulous live aboard. We are always the boat everyone comes to for sundowners because we can sit everyone and still have plenty of room. Plus the cockpit fridge to keep every ones drinks cold is a big plus. In may of 2019 the teak decks and table in the cockpit, transom and sugar scoops all refinished and looking great. Boat has never been in charter and never had storm damage.
In traveling the Caribbean S/V Nauti Leana has been island hopping the waters from Grenada to Florida and has recently arrived in Fort Lauderdale.
|Catamaran Name:||S/V Nauti Leana|
|Designer:||Marc Van Peteghem / Vincent Lauriot Prevost|
|Construction:||Balsa core hull, bridge deck and deck|
|Loa:||13,96m / 45'10''|
|Lwl:||13,96m / 45'10''|
|Beam:||7,84m / 25'9''|
|Draft:||1,30m / 4'3"|
|Displacement:||15,10t / 33296 Lbs|
|Mast Height:||23,05 m / 75'8''|
|Fuel Tanks:||500 l / 132 US gallons|
|Water Tanks:||700 l / 184 US gallons|
|Holding Tanks:||2 x 325 l / 2 x 86 US gallons|
|Cabins:||4 + 2, has two small "V" Berths in the bow|
|Engines:||2 x Yanmar 4JH5CE (54HP each) coupled to Yanmar SD50 Saildrives|
|Engine Hours:||1754 hours on Port, 1765 hours on Starboard|
|Sails:||1 Dacron full roach full batten mainsail
1 furling genoa with UV protection
1 genaker with bow sprit
1 Storm Jib
- Polyester and high quality anti osmotic resin
- Hull and deck laminated by infusion
- Balsa core hull, bridge deck and deck
- Solid laminate underwater line, white gel coat
- Solid laminate inner liners and deck
- Laminated plywood bulkheads
- Large main salon with panoramic view
- Two opening hatches on front window
- Curtains for privacy on forward salon windows
- Seating for 5, with storage
- Locking sliding door and window
- LED soft lighting in cabins and salon
- Forward double berths with storage underneath.
- Drawers under berth and hanging locker.
- LED lighting and two adjustable reading lights.
- Cabin fan Private head manual flush with separate shower.
- Overhead locking hatches.
- Large hull window with curtains.
- Aft queen berth with drawer under bed.
- 1 hanging locker and floor storage.
- Cabin fan.
- Private head manual flush with separate shower
- Double stainless steel sink with integrated dish drainage area.
- Synthetic resin countertops
- Overhead cabinets and drawers in galley
- 3 burner gas stove with oven.
- Front loading refrigerator 130L
- Freezer in galley/ Refrigerator in galley
- Dishes include tableware, silverware, glasses, bowls, pots, pans, utensils and storage containers.
- Ice cream maker, seal a meal, ,
- blender, mixer
- Large osculating Fan
- Dyson re chargeable vacuum cleaner
- pressure cooker
- Foot water pump with fresh or seawater in kitchen
- Navigation pack Raymarine 170 (2013 model)
- double autopilot Raymarine port & starboard
- Large Garmin Chartplotter 7015 at helm + radar with touch screen
- Satellite Iridium phone + tracking satellite GPS balise
- Raymarine AIS
- Raymarine VHF dual station radio
- Garmin Inreach
- Man over board locator beacon x2
- Raymarine handheld auto pilot smart controller
- Multi color changing underwater lights
- Fusion Radio CD/MP3 player, interior Bose surround sound system
- TV -DVD on electric elevator system in salon
- Generator Onan 4 kvh 1942 HOURS
- 4 solar panels @130 watts on adjustable stainless steel headband and regulator
- Circuit 220V with battery charger 60 amp/ 6 service batteries 140 amp.
- Controller charger
- 3 engine batteries.
- Main 12V electrical panel on starboard side next to companionway with LED lights
- Ammeter, voltmeter, circuit breaker
- back lighting
- water gauge
- fuel gage
- 12 V outlet
- Mainsheet traveler track and ball bearing car
- Standing rigging includes an aluminum mast with ball bearing mainsail track
- Double spreader
- Aluminum boom
- upper shrouds with chafe guards
- lower shrouds
- Forestay with furler for genoa
- mainsail lazy jacks
- Running rigging new 2017 main halyard, spinnaker halyard and down haul.
- Mainsheet pre-stretched with 3 reefing lines
- Genoa with pre-stretched furling line
- 2 genoa tracks with car and stopper
- Sunpads on upper level saloon roof
- All winches at the helm flybridge Electronic Harken
- Large cockpit with recessed lighting in a fixed composite Bimini.
- All canvas has been repaired and reinforced.
- New trampoline installed November 2018
- Bow pulpits with new seats
- Sun awnings cockpit and flybridge
- Cushions for cockpit area, flybridge, and front seating area
- Removable teak table that seats 8 to 10 people.
- Freshwater dock plug
- Front deck wash pump fresh/seawater
- Genuine teak throughout the cockpit and transom
- Fridge in cockpit
- Waterproof speakers in cockpit and flybridge
- Storage locker cockpit starboard side
- Storage aft port and starboard engine area
- Storage lockers in forward sitting area with generator on starboard side.
- Stern pulpit has built in fender holders along with man overboard and throwable horse shoe ring (new). new gas BBQ grill, tank and lines.
- Storage under seating areas
- 8 mooring cleats
- 2 Harken 60 electric winches at helm
- 2 Harken 50 electric winches at helm
- Composite forward longitudinal beam with recessed chain run and mooring cleat
- Aluminum crossbeam with furler genoa chain plate, anchor roller and navigation lights.
- Life lines and stainless-steel stanchions around boat
Anchors & Docking:
- Vertical axe windlass 12V 1700W in anchor locker with 12mm gypsy
- Anchor Rocna 88LBS new 2018
- Secondary Danforth anchor with rode
- Weighted lead angel for the anchor chain rode
- New 12mm galvanized anchor chain (250ft)
- Variety of additional lines for docking or storm prep.
- All new mooring lines
- Med mooring aluminum dock ramp with handrail is attached to stern pulpit.
- New bridle
Engines & Mechanical:
- 2 x 54hp Yanmars 4JH5ACE
- 2 x SD50 Sail drives with folding props (flexi fold)
- Watermaker 12v &220v 100L/HR 1156 hours
- 7kg washing machine
- Complete service of engines and sail drives May 2019
- Engine heater exchangers cleaned and sail drives cones lapped may 2019
- Soundproof engine compartments
- Electrical extractor for ventilation
- Fuel Tank 500 ltr
- Water Tank 700 ltr
- Sea water filters
- 1 Dacron full roach full batten mainsail
- 1 furling genoa with UV protection
- genaker with bow sprit
- Storm Jib
- Pair of stainless steel davits with Harken winch
- Carib 12ft Hypalon
- 20hp Honda motor electric start
- new dinghy chaps
- anchor with chain and rode
- Rigid 1 person Ocean Kayak
- Stand up paddleboard, inflatable
- Inflatable PFD’s for 10
- type 2 PFD’s
- Scuba gear 4 new tanks and 64 pounds of soft weight
- Fishing gear
- New portable VHF
- A full array of tools and spare pumps, belts, impellers, galore
- Two boat poles and one mooring catch pole