S/V “Jaded Gate” is a Florida based 2020 Lagoon 46 For Sale by owner. This is an opportunity to get a loaded Lagoon 46, 3 Cabin Owners’ Version, and save $200k and take delivery today!! New boat orders for the Lagoon 46 have delivery dates in 2021.
This catamaran for sale by owner is fully loaded, a lots of extras and upgraded equipment. She is ready for blue-water cruising with all top of the line safety equipment, offshore life raft etc.
This Owners’ Version is a three-cabin version where the owners have the luxury of the entire starboard hull for themselves with an office space and private head with separate shower. The Lagoon 46 has pronounced chines that flare outward just above the waterline and considerably add to the living space in each hull. This is most noticeable up forward, where bunks are typically packed into the narrowing portion of a cat’s hull. On the 46, though, the forward berth on the three-cabin model is a full-size island queen, identical to the one aft.
The mast on the 46 is stepped relatively far aft, allowing for a larger and more powerful self-tacking jib up forward, and a smaller and easier to handle mainsail. This also creates a good ratio of hull length to displacement speed that reduces pitching while maintaining impressive sailing speed.
We took delivery in August 2019, Crossed the Atlantic and sailed through Caribbean and onto Florida. USA Import taxes have been paid. The boat is loaded with factory options, Upgraded heavy duty tender lift (with remote control) to hold a bigger dinghy and 40HP engine, Upgraded Bimini with 3000 Watt Solar Panels, 11kw Generator, Ac, 240 l/h Watermaker, you name it. A complete PDF which describes the boat and boat systems in great detail can be viewed here:
Enjoy comfort in the form of cold beverages, ice, fresh water, hot water, air conditioning, safety and peace of mind. With so much lithium battery capacity (3000ah of usable power) and so much solar (3000+ watts), a 240L/H commercial water maker, clothes washer and a 11kw generator, one has the ability to easily live as you would on land, and there is no need to conserve. Leaving the lights on, taking a long hot shower, running the air conditioning are all possible with a huge lithium battery bank.
Offered complete with safety gear, spare parts, tools, spare blocks, shackles, spare sheets/halyards, etc. etc. She is ready to add clothes and food and sail away. Our intention was to circumnavigate, in comfort, so boat was equipped sparing no expense.
Vessel is US Coast Guard documented, and USA Import tax has been paid. Currently located in Tampa, Florida. Low Engine Hours 275 hours each Since leaving the factory in France, vessel has not been attached to shore power, the 3kw of solar easily maintains itself.
Solar Bimini top, designed and built in Switzerland by http://www.catamaran-bimini.com. This was shipped to France and installed there. Bimini has 1440w of integrated SunPower solar panels. All wiring is oversized, and each panel has an individual wire run and an individual Victron MPPT controller. This was done at additional expense to increase efficiency and offer total redundancy.
Any solar panel or MPPT controller can fail or be damaged and it will not affect the output of the other panels. Any solar panel can be shaded by the mast or boom and it will not affect the efficiency of the other solar panels. Bimini can be walked on by two adults and offers easy access to the boom and main sail.
Solar arch built over the tender with integrated lighting, which also adds 1560w of additional solar power. Again, all oversized wire, individual wire runs and individual Victron MPPT controller.
- Victron Quattro 5kw Inverter is included.
- Victron Octo GCX Solar controller online interface programs and connects all solar panels together. Allows you to view status of solar from phone, tablet, web.
- 10 lithium Relion batteries 300ah useable each, for a total of 3000ah house bank. Relion is arguably the highest quality, most established lithium battery company with support worldwide and 9-year warranty.
- STARBOARD Engine battery bank upgraded from 50amps to 280amps. Again, all these details are to prepare for worldwide cruising with safety, security and comfort. Increasing the starting batteries 600% ensures you get home.
- PORT Engine starter battery bank upgraded from 50amp to 100amps.
- Blue Sea power switch installed in starboard engine room, allowing the option to charge or not charge the lithium house bank with the Yanmar engine alternators.
- Additional Blue Sea 12v breaker panel installed in 12v closet. This allows the installation of any 12v devices throughout the vessel without altering the factory wiring.
The TenderLift model offered by Lagoon is a toy and was purposely downgraded in quality by TenderLift for Lagoon. It has a capacity of 220kg, which is barely strong enough to lift the smallest tender. We have installed the much-upgraded TenderLift with a capacity of 450kg AND it has the remote-control option (not available from Lagoon). The remote control and stronger lift are great because you can sit in the tender and press the remote control while riding up the TendeLift. This may sound like a small thing but if you are trying to raise the tender in waves or bad weather it is much safer and easier to stay in the tender, steady it, and raise the lift. You cannot compare the upgraded TenderLift to the option offered by Lagoon, it’s like comparing a cheap home product with a professional commercial product. Compare the two hydraulic pumps- the upgraded equipment is twice the size and is of commercial quality. All this effort and expense was done because if you plan on extensive cruising your tender will determine how much fun you have and how much comfort you travel in. A proper tender determines if you can travel to that next island, whether you can pull your kids around on water toys or skis, and if you will arrive to dinner without getting wet. To have the capacity to lift a larger tender with a larger upgraded lift is necessary. Tender Highfield Ocean Master 350 tender with 40hp Honda outboard. Just compare the Lagoon tender with the Highfield Ocean Master 350 below. You need a larger TenderLift to lift a properly sized tender.
We also added a premium water maker. The Aqua-Base Y Commercial SLCS 240 l/h water maker with spare filters and preservation kit- operates on lithium or generator. Our Washing Machine is installed in forward port cabin and operates on lithium batteries or generator. This washer is a much more attractive installation than the factory installation in the owner’s bathroom that takes up half the counter space and intrudes on your privacy.
This boat is practically new, is loaded with premium features and is ready to go, right now. A complete PDF which describes the boat and boat systems in great detail can be viewed here:
|Catamaran Name:||Jaded Gate|
|Designer:||Marc Van Peteghem / Vincent Lauriot Prévost|
|Loa:||13,99m / 45'11''|
|Lwl:||13,96m / 45'10''|
|Beam:||7,96m / 26'10''|
|Draft:||1,35m / 4'5"|
|Displacement:||15,77t / 34773 Lbs|
|Mast Height:||23,21 m / 76'2''|
|Fuel Tanks:||2 x 520 l / 2 x 137 US gal|
|Water Tanks:||2 x 300 l / 2 x 79 US gal|
|Holding Tanks:||3 x 21 gal, 4 x 80L|
|Engines:||2 x Yanmar 4JH57 diesel engines 57 HP coupled to sail drives.|
|Engine Hours:||275 each|
- Fly Bridge
- Elegance line - 3 cabin owners version
- Interior wood in alpi walnut with asburgo floor
- Berth in port bow compartment - alpi walnut
- Grand comfort upholstery marble (salon & settees)
- 5-zone air conditioning
- Upgraded Tenderlift from Tenderlift with remote control
- Large sliding forward roof window
- Fans in salon and cabins
- Clothes washer
- Quiet flush electric toilets
- Hot water heater
- Curtains on salon door and aft window (ombre)
- Roller blinds in the cabins - 3 cabin version
- Under bed slats - 3-cabin version
- Deck courtesy lights in cockpits, transoms and flybridge
- Indirect lighting in cabins and salon
- Usb sockets in salon and cabins-plus additional added throughout
- Dyson cordless vacuum wired into 12v closet
- Memory foam topper added to the master bed mattress.
- 3 burner stove / oven with grill stainless steel
- Freezer 90 l & fridge 155 l
- Sea water pump
- Microwave oven with grill 220v
- Fire blanket
- Dual Sinks
- Pressurized water
- Cockpit & flybridge cushions
- Sides around aft cockpit with windows - graphite
- Cockpit table
- Cockpit sink
- Lotus xl bbq grill
- Optional sliding cockpit bench
- Bimini top enclosures
- Helm seat - dark grey
- Helm station cover - graphite
- Sunbath cushions with lifting backrest for flybridge
- Port hole and window in aft cabins with blind
- Pulpits with wooden seats
- Swim ladder
- Electric bilge pumps
- Freshwater dock inlet
- Sea water electrical pump, with dedicated tap
- Deck wash pump sea water / fresh water
- Spreader lights
- 6 underwater spotlights to watch the fish
- All rigging installed for parasailor or asymmetrical spinnaker
- Itiwit paddle board and paddle
Electronics & Navigation
- Zeus 3 16" display at helm station with pod - Auto mirror and control on Ipad or tablet
- Zeus 3 12" display at nav. station with leather covered. Auto mirror and control on Ipad or tablet
- AIS 500 b&g transceiver with antenna coupling
- Sounder b&g forward scan
- Vhf b&g v90s wired single handset
- Autopilot with remote control option
- Upgraded halo 4g radar
- Pep wave max-tst-ltea-r dual sim transit router with highly configurable wi-fi/cellular connection throughout boat
- Intel nuc plex media server
- Depth sounder
- Vhf radio at cockpit and helm
- Fusion stereo system with speakers throughout
- Yacht devices barometer displayed on b and g chart plotter
- Yacht devices voyage recorder continuously records all data on engines, course, location, etc.
- Yacht devices x 2 engine gateway. allows complete monitoring of yanmar engines and displays on b and g chart plotters: fuel burn, rpm, temperatures, hours, etc.
- Cellular & wi-fi antennas
- Victron 5w Quattro Inverter
- Victon Venus GX interface
- Victron 1000a shunt
- (8) Victron MPPT solar controllers
- Solar bimini top, solar arc over tender & lighting total of 3000w solar
- 3000ah of useable power of Relion Lithium house battery bank
- 380ah Engine start battery bank
- Onan genset 11kva 220v / 50hz + cocoon
- Galvanic isolators
- Under cabinet led lighting
- Led lighting installed in 12v electrical cabinet
- Additional electrical outlets installed throughout for convenience
- New doyle code zero sail 120m, with deck storage bag. includes furling system, code zero pole, blocks and sheets.
- Lazy jacks
- Mainsail lazy bag
- All electric flybridge winches in lieu of standard + flatwinder for mainsail traveller
- Upgraded dacron square top mainsail
- Antal rings installed on reefing lines
- Reefing lines upgraded to dyneema
Engines & Mechanical
- 2 x Yanmar 4JH57 diesel engines 57 HP coupled to sail drives. 275 hours
- 240 l/h (60 gallons/hour) water maker
- 3 – Blade Flexi-fold props
- 5-zone air conditioning
- 2 x 300 l / 2 x 79 US gal Water tanks
- 2 x 520 l / 2 x 137 US gal Fuel Tanks
- 4 x 21 gal, 4 x 80L Holding tanks
Anchors & Docking
- Windlass remote control at helm station with chain counter
- Mantus 65lb anchor with 300ft of high grade chain
- Mantus anchor swivel
- Mantus chain/bridle hook
- A7 fendors, mooring lines
- (4) crew saver life jackets
- (2) crew saver life jacket rearm kits
- (3) mob1 for life jackets, installed in life jackets and programmed into ais rescue alarm installed on boat
- (3) personal epirb for life jackets
- (2) rescue military lasers installed in life jackets
- (2) olas integrate float-on light with man overboard technology – alarms synced to cell phones
- (2) kong elastic safety tethers
- AIS alarm installed at the chart table in the salon, programmed and linked to mob1 devices in life jackets. sets off a loud alarm to quickly alert the crew of a man overboard.
- Lithium spotlight, various flashlights
- Courtesy flags
- Radar reflector
- Jack/safety lines
- 12 person life raft
- Fire extinguishers
- (3) epirbs
- (6) tender life jackets
- Flare kit, smoke day/night with glow sticks.
- Iridium go satellite transmitter and receiver with spare sim cards
- Bosun’s chair
- Stainless ratchet straps for tender
- 220v shop vacuum
- 220v drill
- 220v cut off saw
- Numerous hand tools, socket sets, electrical testers, spare wire, breakers, etc.
- Many spares: harken blocks, soft shackles, stainless clips, hooks, etc. etc. etc.
- Spare onan generator parts
- Spare yanmar engine parts
- Spare freshwater pump
- Spare macerator pump
- Spare zincs, belt
- Highfield tender
- 40hp honda outboard