S/V Luna is a PDQ Antares 44 Catamaran offered for sale by owner. This is an excellent opportunity to own a well-maintained PDQ Antares 44 located in Ventura, California. Luna has been surveyed by Antares Catamarans and brought up to very high standards. She is ‘Factory Certified,’ ready for world-cruising, and is featured on the Antares Catamaran website (www.antarescatamarans.com).
Luna is a rare PDQ with a custom workshop in the port forward cabin. This is an excellent use of space, especially for owners who plan on cruising the world and need a clean, organized space to service and maintain the yacht. The boat is fully Air Conditioned. Using Cruisair Air Conditioning 2 x 6,500 BTU and 1 x 16,500 BTU.
Her electrics have been thoroughly upgraded: Solar Power: 4 x BP 50 watt solar panels recessed into the hardtop (Two were standard, purchased two additional). Sunsaver 20 smart regulator. Wind Power: SuperWind generator mounted on a separate mast attached to the davits. Smart regulator plus heat dissipators. House battery temperature sensor attached. Installed 2009. Blue Sea Systems Digital ammeter mounted to show amp output.
The whole boat is wired for 110VAC: Paneltronics 11 breakers. Additional safety breakers either connect shore power or generator, not both. Can parallel the input such that only one shore power connection will work should you only want to hook up with a single 30 amp rather than 2 X 30 amp. Upgraded to Stainless Steel inlets for shore power connection. 12VDC: Paneltronics 24 5-15 amp breakers with a 100amp main switch. Digital Voltmeter for reading all batteries, and an analog meter for reading load current. Additional 10 breaker Paneltronics panel at the Helm Station.
OpenCPN laptop connections bring AIS and independent GPS and NEMA data into laptop OpenCPN software at Nav station along with WxWorx weather. WxWorx on Water Premium WXVVWXPO3D8VP, antenna, and receiver. This allows satellite reception of WxWorx XM weather to your computer.
Redundant Garmin GPSmap 640 charplotter at helm wired with AIS new in 2014. It duplicates Raymarine Chartplotter functionality. If one goes down there is a backup. There is a third independent GPS OpenCPN Chartplotter on a laptop at the nav station with WxWorx. AIS info feeds into all three.
Her galley features Corian countertops, fridge, chest freezer, Depure Ecowater 375 Reverse osmosis drinking water maker, stove.
The Davit system is suitable for dinghies up to 12 ft in length. Upgraded the lifting blocks and line clutches as the original ones failed, both a block and a clutch.
Village Marine, Little Wonder 200 watermaker installed in port aft transom locker. Water sample spigot additionally installed. Can fill either water tank. Extensive spare parts kit for the water maker. Rebuilt 2014
The hull and deck are constructed of Isophathalic acid resin and tri-axial knitted fiberglass fabric. The skinning layer is 100% vinylester. Above the water line, the hulls and deck are cored with ¾” Corecell foam, except for hardware attachment points. All coring is vacuum bagged to ensure 100% adhesion. Below the water line, hulls are solid fiberglass.
There are 2 forward watertight compartments, one inside each bow locker. Standard fin keels have a sacrificial section allowing for substantial damage to keels without affecting hull integrity.
Engines are located mid-ship in sound shielded compartments. Saltwater washdown located in the anchor locker. A flexible hose is attached. Pump mounted in the port hull (spare pump in spares kit)
New owner will take advantage of over $75k in upgrades. Key features include a FLIR night vision camera, three independent GPS chart plotters, WxWorx satellite weather, NEW Quick windlass, NEW salon cushions, NEW Quick Boiler water heaters, NEW Vaculflush sanitation system, NEW AB dingy and motor, REBUILT Genset including head, cylinders and injectors, NEW gearboxes, and much more! The complete list of upgrades is located in the details section of this listing.
Don’t miss the opportunity to purchase this outstanding Antares 44 and sail the world in comfort and security.
Recent Upgrades to S/V Luna
- Dairyland galvanic isolator in 2021
- New valves and injectors in Northern lights generator 2021. Hours on generator 2100.
- 3 AGM engine starter batteries new in 2020.
- New sails (all three) and halyards lines in 2014. Mack sails.
- Dyneema main halyard new in 2019 with new blocks.
- Port water heater new complete Quick heater 2019. Stbd water heater new element 2019.
- Depure Ecowater 375 Reverse osmosis drinking water system in galley in 2018 with Alkaline post water treatment. New filters June 2021.
- AB dingy and 15hsp electronic ignition dingy motor in 2019. New dingy davit line.
- Splendid washer/dryer.
- Dragon Pactor 4 SSB modem.
- New fabric and Stratoglass front windows in 2021.
- New Stratoglass in port window in 2021.
- Zipper replacements in 2021.
- Bottom job 2019.
- Propane hoses, fittings and solenoid new 2021.
- Trampolines and Dyneema rope 2019
- New Trojan 460 amp hour batteries 2019
- Rebuilt and repair stack pack in 2020.
- Install Bonding system for rudder posts in 2019.
- Quick 1400 watt windlass in new 2020.
- New ladder port stairs. 2019. With doggie platform.
|Catamaran Name:||S/V Luna|
|Builder:||PDQ (Ontario, Canada) / Antares (Buenos Aires, Argentina)|
|Construction:||The hull and deck are constructed of Isophathalic acid resin and tri-axial knitted fiberglass fabric.|
|Mast Height:||62 feet|
|Bridgedeck Clearance:||36 in|
|Fuel Tanks:||100 gallons|
|Water Tanks:||150 gallons|
|Holding Tanks:||30 gallons|
|Engines:||2 x Yanmar 3GM30F - Shaft Drive|
|Engine Hours:||Engine 1 - 2,885 — Engine 2 - 2892|
|Sails:||Mack Sails Mainsail (New 2013)
Mack Sails 130% Genoa (New 2013)
Mack Sails Furling Code Zero (New 2013)
- Air Conditioning 2 x 6,500 BTU, 1 x 16,500 BTU, Cruisair
- Master Cabin
- Queen size berth, Latex "flobed" bed and mattress pad (hnps://www.flobeds.com/)
- Breather pads underneath all bedding.
- Overhead hatch with Oceanair blind/screen.
- 2 Hella Turbofans
- Bedside table with 2 drawers
- 4 storage drawers under berths
- 9 cupboards in cabin and dressing area 0 4 drawers in dressing area
- 2 Spacious 5-foot high wardrobes with full double doors 0 All shelving with fiddles
- Escape hatch
- Cushioned dressing seat
- Independently climate-controlled
- Long-term storage under berth
- 12-volt outlet and 110-volt outlets (See electrical sections)
- Port Aft Cabin
- Queen-size berth 60" W x 80" L x 6" D. Folds to allow access to large locker underneath
- Breather pads under the mattress.
- 5 Hanging locker with depth to accommodate hangers 2 drawers mounted under berth
- Escape hatch
- 1 Hella Turbofan
- Cushioned dressing seat
- Independently climate-controlled
- 12-volt and 110-volt outlet (see Electrical section)
- Long-term storage under the berth. Mountings for two fold-up bike storage.
- Master Head
- Shower - spacious one-piece fiberglass module enclosed with a Plexiglas door. Includes molded shelf with fiddle, handheld shower with adjustable mount
- Water saver shower head
- Strong overhead handhold which can act as a towel rack or support hangers, acting as a wet locker. The liner was reinforced to accommodate.
- Plastic nonslip Mat/grate for shower floor
- Shower sump on an independent circuit
- Corian countertop upgraded from the standard “Type A” to “Type F” Color Savannah.
- Stainless under-mount sink
- Glass holder
- Soap dispenser
- Stainless taps
- Towel hook, towel rack, and towel ring. The towel rack was upgraded to heavy-duty with reinforced backing to act as a handhold as well in heavy seas.
- Mirror on the door.
- Medicine cabinet with deep shelving on inside of the door.
- Port forward office/cabin
- The double berth measures 52" W x 76" L x 6" D when extended fully. The berth splits and folds back behind the office desk. Stainless steel 4 rung ladder provides access to the berth
- Storage compartments incorporated into the forward-facing wall of the berth Long-term storage area under berth mattress
- Hidden Safe installed
- Overheard hatch with screen; single opening side port window
- Hook and mirror on back of the door
- Desk folds down with space for computer
- Desk chair folds down from the outboard wall (currently detached cushions and frame onboard)
- Filing drawers/cabinets. Open shelf for printer equipment (equipment not included)
- Lighting (see Lighting section)
- 1 Hella Turbofan
- An vent for saloon air conditioning
- USB and Ethernet cable to Nav Station
- Workshop/tool room and sail storage: Excellent for quick access to all tools. A good solid bench for those necessary repairs when cruising.
- Storage drawers, shelves, and cabinets
- Forward sail storage. Converts to a single child berth. Custom Foam Mattress included.
- Peek a Boo blinds give shade and privacy to saloon surround windows
- L-shaped settee on a raised platform with panoramic view, storage below
- Triangular cherry wood table with folding corners on a manually adjustable pedestal - vertical and horizontal adjustment
- L-shaped counter and storage center: 19" deep, 4 cupboards with shelves, 2 drawers. This unit is bigger than the unit installed as standard
- Splendid washer/dryer (new 2013)
- 2 door cabinet for entertainment equipment and guide books
- Custom chart storage shelf on top of entertainment area
- Teak and holly flooring
- High-end cushion rebuild in saloon (2018) Color: Bone.
- Overhead hatches with Oceanair blinds/screens
- Lights (see Lighting section)
- 2 Hella Turbofans
- Handrails beside wide stairway leading into each hull
- Courtesy lights along with settee rise and stairways
- Pass-through to galley
- Sliding door joining saloon and cockpit is 38" wide with Phantom screen door
- Fusion 750 stereo with remote cell phone controls new 2016 with DVD player
- Storage cabinet for Saloon Fire Extinguisher (see Safety Equipment)
- Iridium and Globalstar mounted sat phones
- 4 audio speakers with subwoofer (see Entertainment section)
- 3 vents for saloon air-conditioning
- Corian countertops "Type E", Color Abalone, on inboard and outboard side of the galley. Custom Corian fiddles added
- Cherry finished exterior on fridge/freezer unit. The top is cherry with surrounding fiddle and hinged freezer lid with compression latch.
- The fridge has 7-ft3 capacity, 3 shelves (reinforced for stiffness), and a lower compartment for storage of large bottles and cartons. The lower compartment had a custom base built to keep contents above any condensate that might form.
- A chest freezer has 4-ft3. capacity, and 3 starboard/stainless baskets (reinforced for stiffness).
- The fridge/freezer is cooled by two separate Waeco Adler Barbour compressors. Independent thermostats for each. Air and water cooling capability (water cooling kicks in when the ambient temp is over 80 degrees).
- Digital temp readout for fridge and freezer.
- Triple burner Princess stove, model 3276.
- Fabricated and installed hinged trash can under the sink. Currently removed.
- Ice Maker
- Depure Ecowater 375 Reverse osmosis drinking water system in galley new in 2018 with Alkaline post water treatment. New filters June 2021
- Sea Rail with 2 sets of potholders installed on stovetop
- Custom cabinet for Wolf Oven
- Fans and vents were installed for cooling the Wolf oven. Switch for fans.
- Scandvik salon sink and Scandvik faucet in galley (faucet new in 2015)
- See also plumbing section for a description of water filter spigot and hand pump Stainless backsplash
- 1-piece cherry cupboards
- 16 cupboards and 6 drawers
- Overhead hatch with Oceanair blind/screen
- 5 - 110 volt outlets (see Electrical) plus one for the microwave o Lights (see Lighting section)
- Handhold/ towel rack under microwave
- Hella Turbofan
- Propane solenoid switch
- Fusion MS-UD750 Stereo DVD
- 4 x Box speakers MA800C in Saloon
- 2 x Oval MA5950 speakers for cockpit
- Powered Subwoofer MS 250
- IMR4 interface which allowed the hook up of the DVD audio, and XM satellite radio.
- DVD Player
- Sanyo Stereo LCD 20 inch TV
- Digital to Analog converter for TV
- XM radio, external antenna
Engines & Mechanical
- Twin 3GM30F 27 hp diesel engines with complete maintenance log (hours approx 2880)
- Install new oil pressure gauges for Yanmar engines at the helm. Moved engine hour gauges to Salon access behind the helm. 2014.
- Antisiphon and piddler tube through-hull raised much above original installation.
- Yanmar gearboxes. (both engines new transmission gearboxes in 2018)
- New engine mounts, new injector pumps, freshwater pumps (2018). New saltwater pumps, lift pumps, mixing elbows 2021.
- Spares kit which includes an injector, starter, alternator, fuel pumps, filters, gaskets, impellers, water pump, fuel filter housing and filter spares, Raycor filters, etc.
- Engine room blowers to take heat from the engine rooms. When running the engines with the blowers off, gives adequate back feed fresh air to the engines for combustion Shaft drive (1 1⁄4” shafts) Alternators @ 55 amps/engine
- Racor dual 75/500 MAXD fuel filters – inline, vacuum gauges on top of the filter
- Algae X fuel purification system #LGX-200 on each fuel tank
- Fuel gauges and dipstick for an accurate check
- Twin 50-gallon aluminum diesel fuel tanks mounted mid-ship below waterline
- Max-Prop, 16” 3 blades, feathering propellers, and Spurs Line Cutters (rebuilt in 2015)
- PSS shaft seals, cutlass bearings (new 2015)
- Oil samples have been taken regularly
- Bottom job new 2019
- New bonding system for rudder posts (2019)
- Generator (hours approx 2135). Luna has a very detailed maintenance log for the generator.
- Northern Lights 6kw generator Sound insulating box.
- The primary filter is Raycor diesel/water separator
- Spare Oberdorfer Model 172B Pump with B26 motor as the Jabsco pump is no longer available. Spare Walbro #6802 Fuel Lift pump
- Spare seals, belts, filters, thermostat, gaskets, o-rings, fuel pump assembly, injector, coolant pump assembly, and spare seals
- Complete maintenance log.
- Fireboy automatic fire extinguishers, (see Safety Section)
Sails & Rigging
- Vessel carries a Main, Self-Tacking Jib, Genoa, and Screecher.
- Mainsail - 616 sq. ft. (new 2013, Mack Sails)
- Fully battened
- Lazy jacks
- Single line reefing for 2 reef points. Antal Blocks are sewn into the mainsail to prevent chafe when reefed.
- Power winch, Harken self-tailing 48, 2 speed (new motor 2016)
- Teal Sunbrella canvas sail cover
- North Sails stack pack 2013. Rebuilt and repair stack pack in 2020.
- 95% Jib — 248 sq. ft.
- Harken self-tacking jib traveler installed on the foredeck
- Single Line Jib sheet lead to the cockpit
- Halyard with snap shackle
- Furlex 4000S Furling Gear
- Teal UV cover
- 130% Genoa — 475 sq. ft. (new 2013, Mack Sails)
- Harken self-tailing 2 speed 44 winches added as an optional extra during construction.
- Three winch handles with pockets, two near genoa winches, one near mainsheet controls.
- Teal UV Cover
- Harken electric self-tailing 2 speed for furling and sheet control
- Furling Screecher code zero -635 sq. ft. (new 2013, Mack Sails)
- Facnor FX7000 furler, torque rope, and furling line
- Stowable bowsprit mounted on front crossbeam. Bobstays Yale Crystalline with Spinlock RP25 coating on line where line contacts line clutches
- Spinlock XX0812 Line Clutches on the bowsprit.
- Deck Stepped anodized aluminum Selden Mast, double diamond stay configuration
- Dutchman BB750. Boom Brake
- All halyards have low stretch polymer cores with wear-resistant polyester covers
- Tri Lens Radar Reflector on top foremost spreader
- Strike Shield Lightning system
- Anti-chafe sail rollers on Spreaders and rubber boots on lower spreaders
- Galerider Drogue, diameter 36", length 42". Never deployed.
- Florintino 16 ft Parachute sea anchor. 400ft of line with bridles, shackles, and snatch blocks. Never deployed.
Anchoring and Docking
- Integrated double anchor roller, chain stops, divided anchor locker. Included special rounding of the cheek plates on bow anchor plates to prevent chafe of rodes.
- Spade S140 with 300 ft of G3 chain and 100 ft x 5/8 anchor rode. New chain 2013
- Spade A100 spare anchor, 20 ft 3/8 high test chain plus 250 ft of rode.
- Fortress F37 anchor with 25 ft 3/8 chain plus 250 ft 5/8 inch rode.
- Mushroom Anchors to be used as kellets
- Quick CHC1102M Handheld anchor chain counter w/light (new 2013)
- Quick ARIES FLAIR RIDER 1400 watt windlass (new 2020)
- Permanently attached bridle with chain grabber and lock shackle. Stainless Steel thimbles ensure no chafe at anchor.
- 6 fenders
- Docking lines. Numerous additional docking lines.
- Boat hooks
- Saltwater wash down for anchor chain and anchor.
Exterior & Topside
- Spinlock Line clutches. Any that were not the heavy-duty clutches have been upgraded to XX0812. There are 6 at the aft winch, 4 at the forward winch, and two on the bowsprit.
- Stanchions (6) 30"-high with double lifelines per side
- Gates with pelican hooks at stern and transom both sides
- Recessed Swim ladder mounted on port side steps with doggie platform. Easily deployed from in the water. (new 2019)
- Starboard-bow seats in pulpits
- Toe-rail is clear anodized T section, mounted on the external flange of both deck and hull
- Fasteners are on a 5" center
- Rub rail provides hull protection
- Front Beam
- Aluminum compression member that supports the forestay, wire bridle, and tie-down for the trampoline.
- Trampoline Net is woven and sewn Vinyl-dipped Dacron material for excellent comfort and durability and wrapped with Dyneema rope. (new trampolines 2019)
- Stainless steel arch with integrated bench davit system. The elevated bench seat is 4 person constructed of Starboard. This was an optional extra in 2004.
- Flag socket for 11/4 inch flagstaff.
- 4 drink holder
- Magma Catalina 12x18 propane BBQ Grill
- Antenna for XM Weather and XM radio
- Antenna for Globalstar Satellite phone
- Antenna for Iridium Satellite phone
- Man Over Board Pole (See Safety Equipment) Single
- Sideband Antenna. New 2021.
- Throwline (See Safety Equipment)
- FRP bimini hardtop includes integral carbon fiber beam support for Harken travelers.
- Stainless steel step to bimini top.
- Two sliding hatches
- A phantom retracting screen door
- Full-length handhold offset to starboard
- Handhold at helm station
- Double helm seat with reversible backrest. (new 2013)
- Moveable step stool at the helm
- Custom "Antares logo" logo cockpit cushions. (new 2013)
- Premium teak folding cockpit table. Sunbrella cover for table storage.
- 12-volt electrical panel. Additional switches are for steaming light and for dinghy landing light on the dinghy davits. (See Electrical section)
- Stamoid fabric dodger with Stratoglass with UV resistant Tenara thread new in 2014. New front and side window Stratoglass and fabric in 2021. Zipper repairs in 2021. Zippers are sewn in to allow the Stratoglass to be lowered for ventilation.
- LPG outlet in port aft line locker. Active 20 lb tank on the port side. Spare tank on Starboard side. New tanks in 2018
- Polyplanar cockpit speakers (see Entertainment section)
- Shower with hot and cold adjustment on port side line/propane tank locker
- Freshwater wash down connection on starboard side line/ propane tank locker
- Freshwater hose connection with pressure regulator for connecting to dock water on Starboard side line/propane tank locker
- Marina Cable TV and phone hookup starboard side of the helm station
- All line clutches for halyards, reefing, lines, sheets, boom brake, furling, and topping lift led aft to two winch stations.
- Myerchin Marine Professional serrated knife with sheath mounted on the stern pedestal.
- Halogen Cockpit lights
- LED puck light above table to conserve electrical power
- EPIRB (see Safety Equipment)
- Cradle mounted 6-person super light Winslow offshore plus life raft vacuum packed in Pelican case (recertification in 2012 has expired) (See Safety Equipment)
- One Clean Agent Kidde Fyrnetics 1A:10BC fire extinguisher. (see Safety Equipment section)
- Four extra handhold rails on transom steps
- Regulation ships bell. Required by the Inland Navigation Rules
- Helm Station
- Chart plotter, radio, wind, depth, etc instruments (see Electronics section)
- 12-volt outlet for Raymarine 400 plotting GPS as backup.
- Fireboy Fire Extinguisher Discharge Alarms for engine fire notification
- Three Lewmar Part # 21940020 winch handle holders mounted conveniently to winches.
- 2 Fishing rod holders
- House Batteries: 4 X Trojan 460 amp hour batteries (new 2019)
- Starter Batteries: 3 X West Marine starter batteries for engines and generator new 2020.
- Battery Monitor: Xantrex house battery monitor.
- Battery Combiner: Xantrex 100amp 3 battery switch (replacement onboard)
- Inverter: Xantrex Prosine 2.0, 2000watt Inverter Charger, True Sine Wave Output. Located under saloon settee with a control panel next to Nav Station
- Shore Power:
- Dairyland Galvanic Isolator
- Two 50 ft 30amp power cords with 50 amp splitter.
- Solar Power: 4 x BP 50watt solar panels
- Wind Power: SuperWind generator
- Smart regulator plus heat dissipators.
- House battery temperature sensor attached. Installed 2009.
- Blue Sea Systems Digital ammeter mounted to show amp output.
- Raymarine C120 Chart Plotter
- Raymarine 2kw Raydome mounted on the mast
- Raystar 125 WAAS GPS sensor mounted on the Bimini Top
- Raymarine Type S3G Core Pack auto pilot
- Raymarine AIS 650 transceiver receiver tied into all 3 chart plotters (2013)
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata (speed/depth/temp). Depth transducer mounted on the port hull.
- E15023 Raymarine SmartController Wireless Autopilot Remote w/ Instrument Repeater and interface box 2013
- Raymarine Fishfinder mounted on the starboard hull. Two depth transducers, one on each hull, give significant guidance when negotiating shallow narrow channels.
- Raymarine ST60 Windmeter system
- Raymarine ST6001 inboard autopilot
- Raymarine ST60 Graphic at Nav Station
- Raymarine ST600R autopilot remote at Nav Station
- Redundant Garmin GPSmap 640 charplotter at helm
- Dragon Pactor 4 SSB modem (new 2013)
- Tankwatch 4 monitors for both water tanks and for the waste tanks. The new system in holding tank 2018.
- Standard Horizon Quantum VHF radio at Helm with Ram Mike at Nav Station.
- Built-in VHF antenna tuner, Shakespeare ART-3
- ICOM IC-M802 HF Marine SSB/Ham radio with external speaker and Auto Tuner at Nav Station. Dynaplate and copper mesh grounding. SSB antenna mounted on Port transom.
- Globalstar satellite radio mounted in the saloon with an external antenna on the davits. External loudspeaker.
- Iridium Satellite Phone mounted in the saloon with an external antenna on the davits.
- Onboard wi-fi system with Weboost 4gx booster, Ubiquiti Bullet access point on aft davit, Optimizer by RedPort 2015. Linksys router for the local network.
- Boat horn with switch for activation at the helm.
- Shakespeare 2030G TV antenna with booster
- Shakespeare AM/FM - VHF Band separator on VHF antenna wired directed to the entertainment area. 12-volt booster for an antenna. Switch for antenna or Cable switch.
- Cable TV/phone inlet by the shore power connection
Generator Compartment (Starboard Forward Locker)
- Northern Lights Generator with 2100 hours
- New valves and injectors on generator (head rebuilt 2021)
- Fishing rod racks
- Storage for mops, brushes, etc
- Storage basket for spares
- NEW Y-valve with locking mechanism for head holding tank. No macerator pump needed to dump at sea.
- Gravity drop.
- Blackwater holding tank. Completely flush clean for sale.
- VacuFlush VG4 pump and vacuum generator (new in 2018, new valves, bellows, and seals 2021).
- Whale shower sump pump (spare pump in spares kit)
- AB dingy and 15hp electronic ignition dingy motor new in 2019.
- New dingy davit line 2014. Two-way inflation hand pump.
- Danforth anchor, chain, and nylon rode in a nylon bag
- Appropriately mounted U bolts to secure dinghy on davits.
- Two small fenders protect the dinghy from the transom
- Lift straps
- 3-gallon gasoline tank strapped down
- Racor fuel filter mounted on the transom
- Complete maintenance and use log.
- 2 independent 75-gallon aluminum water tanks mounted amidships below water-line
- The House water system is pressurized by a Jabsco Sensor - Max VSD water pump, flow rate 4.5 gals/min.
- Whole house water filter and spare filter
- New reverse osmosis drinking water system by Ecowater in 2019
- 2 x 5 gallon Quick Nautic Boiler 20, hot water tanks, one in each hull, combination electric/engine heat
- A 30-gallon holding tank is located adjacent to the head(s). A "Y" valve is installed to select deck or overboard discharge.
- Sea-Land odor filter on black holding tank
- Tankwatch 4 tank monitoring system is installed on holding tank and 2 water tanks
- Rule 1500-GPH bilge pump installed amidships in each hull.
- Freshwater hot & cold handheld shower is located adjacent to port transom stairs.
- 2 freshwater deck inlets in the anchor locker
- Holding tank pump-out
- 2 fuel deck inlets
- Life Sling 2 with water activated light
- Throwline in bag
- Jack Lines
- Four inflatable life jackets with built-in harnesses
- Cradle mounted 6 person super light Winslow offshore plus life raft vacuum packed in Pelican case. Needs recertification.
- ACR Global fix 406 EPIRB, Cat II, Class 1 PIN 2744 RBLS S# 7055,
- Fireboy automatic fire extinguishers in all three engine compartments:
- Generator Compartment: Auto activated, auto engine shut down, suitable for 200 cu.ft. compartment. Monitor at the side of Nav Station.
- Both engine compartments: Auto activated, manual shut down with indicator alarms at the helm station. Suitable for 75 cu ft compartment.
- Fire Extinguishers recertified or new in 2021. Cockpit, Saloon, Starboard dressing area, Port Stateroom, Workshop.
- Built-in horn and hailer
- Strikeshield lightning protection system
- Xintex S-1 Propane sniffer installed in galley bilge
- Fireboy Xintex Carbon Monoxide Detectors in both Staterooms.